Chapter 74: Horror Song Club (12)

Chi Qiao's calves were still trembling uncontrollably when she stepped off the stage, and she almost went limp when she walked down the last step, but fortunately Yan Cheng grabbed his hand.

The fear mixed with the trembling feeling running through his whole body seemed to set off a firework in his brain, shaking him unconscious.

"Are you okay?" Yan Sheng lowered his head and asked.

Half hugging the pretty player who was half exhausted beside him, the flesh in his palms was warm and extremely soft, Yan Cheng felt that the fragrance of Chi Qiao's body became clearer, as if it wanted to get into every brain cell.

"It's okay..."

Chi Qiao said awkwardly, but he couldn't say what he felt directly, so he could only vaguely mention it.

Although the trousers are long trousers, the fabric is quite light and thin, and the fabric on the upper side of the trousers is split, and the snow-white legs inside can be revealed with a light push, which is similar to the design of the chest.

Chi Qiao remembered that Duan Xiunian had smeared a little on the side of her trouser legs and the skin below the collarbone, and the host only stroked around her knees in the end.

He had a hunch that if Duan Xiunian hadn't helped him, that perverted host would definitely do something else.

"If I still have the strength, I will definitely kick him a few times!" Chi Qiao snorted angrily.

Yan Cheng lowered his eyes to look at Chi Qiao's slender ankle protruding from the leg of her trousers, inexplicably feeling that if she kicked the host with that foot, she might be caught and played with instead.

"That host is very strange."

Chi Qiao was stunned for a few seconds: "Didn't you receive the side mission?"

Yan Cheng shook his head: "No."

"Eh? Strange..." Chi Qiao was a little puzzled, after all, Sheng was also beside him at that time.

System: [It should be triggered only by you, obviously you are the host's favorite living creature. 】

That's right, a living thing, after all, he also likes Xiaowen's corpse.

Chi Qiao shuddered, and suddenly wanted to back down.

[Then doesn't that mean that I have to complete this side mission by myself? Can I give up? ]

System: [Well... Let me help you look at this point reward...]

[ Four thousand points. ]

Chi Qiao: ...?

System: [It is even higher than the reward of a C-level dungeon. ]

[If you give up, you will have to pay double points, and if you deduct 8,000, you are in debt. ]

Chi Qiao: ...

The profiteering system! !

Yan Cheng supported Chi Qiao and walked down from the other side of the stage to the corridor, and on the right side was a closed door, which was labeled "host preparation room".

Looks like that's where the side quests come in.

"The end of the corridor is closed, so you should only be able to go to the room on the left." Yan Sheng supported Chi Qiao, looking at the darkness at the end of the corridor, but he could see that there was only a black wall in the distance.

As soon as he finished speaking, a tall figure opened the door and came out, his brows raised when he caught sight of Chi Qiao and the two of them.

"Looks like it ended smoothly." Pang Wenze closed the door, leaned against the wall and took a puff of cigarette.

Yan Cheng stopped in front of him: "Why did you kill her?"

Pang Wenze opened his lips, and the smoke he exhaled half covered his face, but his eyes all fell on Chi Qiao: "She didn't live up to her expectations, how can I say that I killed her?" What?"

Yan Cheng: "You know she lied to us and wanted us to die there, so you just killed her to remind us, that's right." Pang Wenze looked down at the flickering

cigarette butt, and didn't deny it: "You think it is That's it."

"Although I think your actions are too extreme, I still thank you." Yan Cheng looked at him and said.

The dungeon game is like this, Xiaowen trusted Pang Wenze too much, and was betrayed and died tragically, so he didn't have much to say.

"You did well. Congratulations on passing the first test." Pang Wenze didn't respond to Yan Sheng's thanks, but just glanced at Chi Qiao and said this, and then stamped out the dropped cigarette butt.

Before Chi Qiao and the others could react, they entered the room again.

Yan Cheng: "Those things are still in the concert hall now. There should be no danger here. Do you want to go in first? I'll walk around here." Chi Qiao didn't

want to enter a room with a large number of people, and at the same time felt inexplicable to Pang Wenze. resistance, even though he helped himself.

"I'll wait for you here." Chi Qiao said.

Chi Qiao leaned against the wall next to the door, watched Yan Sheng go back and forth in the corridor, tried to enter the host preparation room but failed.

Then came the sound of footsteps, Duan Xiunian and Yao Yi came back from the concert hall.

The two finished the performance unconsciously, seemingly very smoothly and without hindrance.

After a brief conversation, when they opened the door and entered the room, Chi Qiao quietly tugged at the corner of Duan Xiunian's clothes.

"Are 'they' afraid of ketchup?" Chi Qiao raised her head to look at Duan Xiunian, and the questions she asked were as stupid and pure as others.

Duan Xiunian was amused and shook his head: "No, they are just afraid of my 'ketchup'."

When the performance was finished, there was a final burst of applause, and everyone in the lounge stood up at the same time.

Chi Qiao felt that her body was suddenly out of control. She stood up and followed everyone out of the room in an orderly manner, returning to the original stage again.

The smell of blood on the stage has faded a lot, and the pool of blood on the ground has become dark, like despised garbage, unable to attract the attention of any "person" in the audience.

Those who have performed all stood on the stage, ready to wait for the announcement of the result.

The still bright headlights were shining directly from the top of the head, Chi Qiao looked at the dark and silent auditorium and felt a little dazzled, the host who had harassed her not long ago seemed to deliberately walk a few steps away from Chi Qiao, His eyes fell on him unscrupulously.

Chi Qiao didn't like this kind of stare, as if she was going to rush up and devour him in the next second, but she didn't dare to stare back.

The host began to announce the rankings.

The "people" sitting in the auditorium immediately became agitated, with dark eye sockets and snow-white faces below the stage, like spooky ghosts.

"Are your legs weak from fright?"

Pang Wenze's joking voice came from behind, and Chi Qiao's attention was drawn back, feeling that someone was touching his lower back.

The little guy standing in front of him was a bit shorter than himself, and Pang Wenze could see the beautiful white neck under the thick black hair when he lowered his head, and the sweet smell seemed to emanate from the flesh.

When Chi Qiao came back to her senses, she just heard the host read her name, and her heart skipped a beat.

After reacting for a few seconds, I realized that I was a member who passed the review.

The mood that had been tense for a whole day finally relaxed, Chi Qiao secretly let out a long sigh of relief, and finally she was able to let go of her tightly clenched hands.

When the countdown was reached, someone suddenly yelled strangely and ran down the stage, as if trying to escape.

However, in the next second, the doors on both sides of the stage disappeared out of thin air, and those who tried to rush out crashed into the solid white wall.

The host squinted his eyes and smiled, as if he was looking at the dead dog struggling in fear: "Since the performance is not satisfactory, let's sacrifice to the music in another way." After the words fell, the people at the bottom of the ranking were bleeding all over their bodies

. The flowers, like a bursting fountain, sprinkled on the people around, and several puddles of hot blood splashed on one side of Chi Qiao's body.

At the same time, enthusiastic cheers sounded from the stage, and the heads of dead white people crowded up one after another, eager for blood.

Chi Qiao backed away in fright, and Pang Wenze grabbed her shoulder.

"Shouldn't you cry out of fright?" At this time, he was still teasing Chi Qiao.

Fortunately, the large crowd in the auditorium didn't really climb up to the stage. The host smiled and stepped on the blood all over the ground, and dragged the few people who fell on the ground to the auditorium one by one.

The corpse was dragged with bloodstains like branches of a river, and then the host threw the corpse down like throwing garbage.

The audience, like hyenas smelling blood, rushed forward and surrounded the corpse.

Chi Qiao thought she would see the scene of the audience tearing and eating the performers, but in the end, those things just surrounded the corpses and took the corpses out of the concert hall, and left through the door on one side.

Chi Qiao, who was about to close her eyes, was a little stunned, but turned around to find that the host was gone.

Only the rest of the performers and the strong, disgusting smell of blood were left on the scene.

Yan Cheng: "Looks like I can sleep well tonight."

Chi Qiao twitched the corners of her mouth and sighed silently: But I can't.

System: [Hmm... why don't you find someone who feels more reliable, and ask if I can accompany you as a sideline. ]

Chi Qiao was excited, thinking that this could be tried.

So he hurriedly teased Yan Cheng: "Okay...can I trouble you with something?"

System: [No...]

After hearing Chi Qiao's request, Yan Sheng really nodded as Chi Qiao wished: "Yes."

"The side missions can also improve the story content of the main storyline to a certain extent, which is more beneficial for customs clearance." "

I was also worried about why I haven't come across the sidelines."

Chi Qiao breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at Pang Wenze who was not far away. , and saw Duan Xiunian next to him, thought for a few seconds, but still couldn't go up to ask them.

Both of them had an inexplicable aura that made Chi Qiao reluctant to approach them.

You Yansheng should be enough, if the time comes, if you really can't fight, can't you just run?

After returning to the room, Chi Qiao took a hot bath.

The time spent sleeping in the bathtub became longer, and when Chi Qiao woke up, her whole body was white and pink, not as red as the first day, the pink seemed to have penetrated deep into the skin.

After taking a bath, Chi Qiao's consciousness was very vague, and she sat awake by the bed for a long time.

System: [According to your remaining points, I bought you the most cost-effective self-defense tools and skills, running is no problem. ]

[Later, there will be a belt around your left thigh, and a small knife will be hung on it, which can be pulled out at any time. 】

A few minutes later, the small knife did appear on Chi Qiao's thigh. The black leather ring stretched her snow-white thigh, which was at the most convenient height for Chi Qiao.

Chi Qiao: ...Well, but why is there lace on the outside of the leather ring?

The author has something to say:

Thank you for the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-08-19 00:09:16~2022-09-03 21:37:13~Thank you for

casting landmines Little angel: I ran to see you one;

thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 6 bottles of POSSESS; 3 bottles of Yahu;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?