Chapter 41: Dormitory (3)

Chi Qiao: ...

Because of pressure from male high school students, he can only stand in the narrow bathroom that can only accommodate two adults, facing the small mirror above the sink, holding a Gym suit to be replaced.

Just now when he pursed his lips and slowly took the clothes away and was about to turn around and go to the bathroom, Tan Han still had objections.

"Aren't they all men, why do you still have to go in and change? What's so shameful?"

Chi Qiao glared at him so angrily, her face flushed red and she stuck for a few seconds before she opened her mouth.

"I can change it wherever I want, why are you so wide?"

Tan Han closed his mouth, watching Chi Qiao's face rolling his Adam's apple.

Chi Qiao struggled in the bathroom for a while before changing into her clothes.

Because the size is small.

The blouse that used to look loose is now a little tight, especially on the chest and abdomen.

Although the size is small, Chi Qiao is already on the thin side, so she won't show some ambiguous protrusions. The waist looks thinner, and the hem of the clothes is also on the part above the crotch. If you raise your hands to do something, it will probably reveal your tender belly.

The shorts were also small, stretched bulgingly, and the flesh at the base of his thighs was powdered, but it also made his legs look thin and straight, very beautiful.

[I'm going to... Gym suits, it's so exciting to come here just after the live broadcast? ]

[Such beautiful legs...so thin waist...so upturned...my wife is too beautiful...]

​​[Going out in this look will cause big trouble, baby! ! There are a group of male high school students who are like wolves and tigers outside, TvT is drooling]

[Pretty and pretty, hehehe, it looks very good, rua hehehe, I can't do it anymore]

The barrage suddenly crazily updated next to it, and I saw a few Chi Qiao's eyes suddenly smoked from the top of her head in embarrassment, her eyelashes fluttered and she uncomfortably pulled the hem of her clothes down.

However, the clothes are too small, and the top will be tight when pulled down, and the clothes are made of sheer fabric, so that some marks appear immediately on the top.

"Chi Qiao, hurry up and come out after changing, why are you so slow."

Tan Han shouted impatiently from outside.

Chi Qiao shook, thought for a few seconds and quickly shouted back: "This size is too small, I tried it." Just

know that it is too small and it is not suitable, there is no need to wear it out.

"You said you're too young? Hurry up and show me."

The special glass in the middle of the bathroom door can vaguely see the human figure inside. Tan Han looked at his roommate's vaguely slender white legs, his heart itched so badly that he even started to Bang bang knock on the door.

"...Just come out! Why are you knocking on the door? It's so fierce..."

Chi Qiao's aggrieved and annoyed voice came from the door, which made Tan Han stop his movements and stood at the door, waiting for him to come out with feverish ears. .

The bathroom door opened slowly, and Chi Qiao carefully leaned out a small side of her body, only revealing one side of her moist and dark eyes, and her beautiful cheeks were flushed.

He tugged at the hem of his clothes, and whispered: "See, it's so small, it's all tight."

Tan Han looked down at the soft waist of the little roommate who was strangled and the girl who was trying to hide behind the door. With both legs, I couldn't help but push the door in.

"No, I didn't see it."

"...Eh!"

Chi Qiao exclaimed in surprise, the tall figure in front of her was instantly pulled away, and then another tall figure appeared to block the door.

Standing in front of Chi Qiao, Xu Yun's eyes were dark and beautiful under the bangs, and his face was very calm, even a little gloomy.

"It's really small, I saw it." Xu Yun didn't look back, looked down at Chi Qiao and made a low voice.

The little roommate in the bathroom was tightly blocked by Xu Yun, so Tan Han couldn't see him, but he had no choice but to let it go.

"......OK."

Chi Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, but when she was about to close the door, Xu Yun broke in and locked the door.

"...Damn it!"

Tan Han, who watched the bathroom door slam shut, was shocked. He thought that Xu Yun came to help Chi Qiao with good intentions, but in the end, he was even more unreasonable than himself. He actually pulled him out and broke in by himself. .

Chi Qiao was stunned seeing Xu Yun's unhurried movements, but the other party didn't seem to notice that there was a problem, so she leaned against the door and began to take off her black-collared shirt on her own.

"You...what are you doing..." Chi Qiao froze in place with her head raised, and said nana.

"Uncomfortable, wash your hair."

Xu Yun pulled the clothes off his neck quickly and smoothly, a little detached from Chi Qiao's mind. The lean figure of male high school students appeared in front of him. Maturity of an adult male.

The bathroom was narrow, and Chi Qiao was stuck against the wall behind him, and Xu Yun was only half a meter away from him. He was tall, and the gap in height and body was so oppressive that he always felt that the other party could hold him down in a second.

"You, can't you wait until I go out to wash my hair..." Chi Qiao's neck was a little red, he didn't understand why everyone was bullying him.

Xu Yun looked down at him for a while before moving his thin lips: "Do you know how long you stayed in the bathroom?" "

If it wasn't for waiting for you to change clothes, I would have come in to wash this uncomfortable hair." "

I have been blocking my view "

"Hiding in there all the time, is there really something shameful?"

Xu Yun suddenly moved forward when he said the last sentence word by word, his dark eyes and abrupt movements frightened Chi Qiao to hide aside, and as a result The arm touched something.

"Wow!"

The sound of rushing water suddenly sounded, and the water sprayed from the shower sprinkled on the heads of the two of them. The water droplets fell along Xu Yun's forehead, nose bridge and chin, fell down the chest muscles, and dripped along the back of Chi Qiao's neck and skirt. On the white sock that slides down the thigh and wraps around the calf.

Xu Yun looked at the beautiful dormmate in front of him with a flustered face and moist eyes, his white socks were wet and pink and white, and he was at a loss for this unexpected development.

He wiped back the annoying wet bangs with his hands, revealing his forehead and sharp browbones, finally revealing his eye-catching and handsome face.

She stretched out her fingers and hooked Chi Qiao's wet blue round collar, looking at her face raised like a frightened little animal.

"You can't blame others for boiling the water yourself," Xu Yun said.

The author has something to say:

Xu Yun: I saw my wife, she is so cute, I have to play with it,

thanks for voting for me during 2022-02-11 03:49:36~2022-02-14 18:01:25 Or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the shallow water bomb: 1 belly;

thanks to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: 1 belly;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 41911203, ran to see you , Closts, Wife Pants Feifei! , Xueya 1;

thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Lu, rose 10 bottles; Dongfangbuliangxiliang, 50492712, Yunran 3 bottles; lkuyo_R, Fu Yuesheng, Chiqiao~ 2 bottles; Dichen, Yaya Love to eat small balls, cat looking up at the starry sky, 56615149, a bottle of Ning;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?