Chapter 78: Horror Song Club (16)

Chi Qiao broke out in cold sweat instantly, and her breathing stopped for a few seconds.

[Ding~]

[Congratulations, you have obtained the key clue of this dungeon: the conditions for leaving. ]

[Reward: 1000 points]

[You have the best stage ever, facing the best audience, the wonderful song will bring you a wonderful experience, but you just want to leave... Well, since you If you want to leave, leave something behind. 】

【...For example, a sufficiently exquisite "self-made musical instrument". 】

The automatic pop-up message subtitles appeared in rows, and then disappeared into darkness.

Chi Qiao recalled all kinds of things after entering the game, the bloody monsters in the bathroom, the musical instruments with weird touch... It turns out that the part of this dungeon that is actually covered has already been foreshadowed.

Every musical instrument here...is made of human body!

"The curtains and seats are not damaged, and they don't need to be repaired with human skin." The host muttered one more sentence.

Chi Qiao only felt that her scalp was getting more numb.

It turned out that he had already touched various corpse parts inadvertently?

It turns out that every place here may be made of corpses?

Host: "It's very simple."

Chi Qiao looked at the man's dog-like gaze, and her heart was broken.

...Yes, of course you find it easy.

The next moment, a light flashed across Chi Qiao's brain.

His eyes suddenly burst into light: "Can you help me?"

The system immediately popped up a sentence: [Just reminded, be self-restrained. ]

[It is recommended not to look for this kind of loophole, it is easy to suffer. ]

Chi Qiao immediately lost her temper.

The host stood up, looked at the dejected and handsome young man in front of him, and said, "I can teach you by hand." "

But, please allow me to fulfill one wish first."

He picked up the camera on the table over there.

There are already quite a few stored in it, which are the photos he just took of Chi Qiao when she was unconscious.

Snow white and soft, defenseless.

The eyelashes are like cattail fans and short-stay butterfly wings, the light-colored lips are moist, and the lips are full and small.

It almost made him lose control at one point.

...

Chi Qiao, who returned to the door of the host's preparation room in the blink of an eye, hadn't realized that she was already safe.

The door of the preparation room was closed.

But there was still a bloody picture in his mind.

How did the man hold his hand and hold the knife to cut open the skin of the fresh corpse, the fibrous structure inside was exposed to the air.

The pungent smell of blood is almost nauseating.

"What kind of musical instrument does Qiao Qiao want?"

"There are relatively few materials for making a flute, but the spine needs to be cut out from the flesh to make the body of the flute."

The man stood behind Chi Qiao, talking leisurely about various musical instruments. Production Method.

The elegant white hand holding the microphone on the stage is now holding a ferocious dismemberment knife, and the beautiful and seductive bass is uttering bloody words at this moment, as if what he is doing at this time is as common as the host .

Chi Qiao was still trying to recover when a voice came from her ear.

"Chi Qiao! Are you alright?"

Chi Qiao was taken aback, and found Yan Cheng standing not far away.

The other party was a little flustered, but seemed relieved when he saw Chi Qiao, and hurried over.

"Why did you come out suddenly?" He looked at Chi Qiao for a while, and confirmed that there was no wound on Chi Qiao's body.

"I was looking for a place to hide, but I heard a door slam, and the next second I found myself at the door of the preparation room." "

The door is closed, and I can't open it." "I

walked around several times, I can't find you, and I can't find another entrance."

"Did you see 'it' inside...?"

Chi Qiao was grateful to see Yan Cheng caring so much about her, but when she opened her mouth, she found herself saying I can't speak.

System: [Short aphasia after being frightened, it's okay. 】

Yan Cheng was in a hurry, and when he saw Chi Qiao's pale face, he knew that something bad had happened to him, so he didn't ask any more questions.

The two walked back in silence.

There were several people standing at the door of Chi Qiao's room. Pang Wenze , who was wearing a nightgown, passed Yan Cheng, and looked at Chi Qiao: " Where did you go at night?"