Chapter 24: Zoo (5)

As if sensing that Chi Qiao was about to suffocate, the tentacles finally let go.

After being able to breathe again, Chi Qiao coughed several times in a hurry, with a distinct crying tone.

Chi Qiao's eyes were covered with a layer of physiological tears, and she coughed and breathed heavily, and the surface of her moist and moist chest was covered with hot sweat.

However, his elbows and knees were still tightly bound, and his soft body was stretched like vines.

But the strange thing is that the originally broken skin was covered by the mucus on the surface of the tentacles, and there was a slight coolness, and the unbearable tingling was relieved a lot by the coolness.

If you ignore Chi Qiao's skin that was covered in red marks by the unevenness of its surface as a result of being caught by the tentacles.

Although the audience in the live broadcast room could only see Chi Qiao's face obscured by water vapor, they would occasionally see tentacles drawn out from behind.

[Wow... Did you encounter a tentacle monster...]

[Ah, it's a rabbit, a rabbit is a good rabbit, hehehe]

[Although I can't see it, I probably understand it. This tentacle is not here to kill people, but to kill people. I posted it with my wife, it's because my wife is so beautiful hee hee]

[Stir-fried rabbits must be delicious, I'm hungry]

Chi Qiao's blurred vision finally gradually became clear, and he vaguely heard a rush of footsteps outside the door, and his consciousness came Finally returned to the cage, thinking that he had to call for help.

But he didn't dare to shout again, for fear that the tentacle would rush over again and strangle him to death.

The tentacles seemed to be wrapped around a favorite toy, and they were circling around Chi Qiao's elbow and knee wounds. Chi Qiao carefully held her breath and controlled her body to move towards the door very carefully.

He was lying on the ground at this time, his hands were entangled and pulled back, and his legs were also imprisoned. He could only twist his body hard to let himself slide forward along the smooth floor wet with water.

This posture must be embarrassing and laughable, and Chi Qiao suddenly remembered that she was live broadcasting, and suddenly felt bad all over.

"System system, there should be no one in the live broadcast room right now!"

Chi Qiao briefly put aside the current situation, her mind was full of whether it is possible for the audience in the live broadcast room to see her like this.

System: [Yes! Three thousand six hundred people! Still rising steadily! ! 】

Chi Qiao almost fainted when she heard this.

"Three thousand and six hundred???"

Help! Why would an anchor appear in such a dead state during the first live broadcast! !

Chi Qiao felt that this fact was more deadly than him being entangled by tentacles.

"The system quickly turn off the live broadcast room for me!!"

System: 【? ! ]

[It's rising now, are you sure?] Although something unexpected happened, only Chi Qiao's face was displayed, and the system didn't think there was anything wrong.

[And the barrage response is very intense, this... is really a rare situation. 】The system said positively.

[And only showing your face, there are very few anchors with this look, now that the traffic is coming, let's work a little harder. 】

Although there are some weird words on it, such as wives and dizzy words, I don't quite understand it.

"Hey..." Chi Qiao snorted slightly.

The tentacles swept across Chi Qiao's soles abruptly, and the soles of her feet suddenly felt itchy.

And the system was still chattering away, immersed in the elation of the data in the live broadcast room.

[Besides, I thought of a great title for the live broadcast room for you, how can you live up to my hard work! 】The system complained,

【They must all be aiming at the title hehe. 】

Chi Qiao lay on the ground, feeling a bad premonition faintly in her heart.

"You... what title did you give me?"

Immediately afterwards, the screen of the virtual screen was adjusted to show the information of Chi Qiao's live broadcast room.

--Title: [Beautiful Boys vs. Tentacles]

Chi Qiao: ...............

? ? ? ? ?

Leaving aside this outrageous title, why is there a red heart in the middle of each word? ?

[Isn't this kind of title very attractive? 】The system is serious.

Chi Qiao was completely speechless. Then she thought that she was already dead after being broadcast like this, and the title was just the last camel that crushed the weeds.

But still outrageous! ! !

"No! Turn it off!!" Chi Qiao said angrily.

System: [Close it properly...]

"Bang!"

Suddenly, there was a loud bang from the bathroom door.

Chi Qiao shook violently, and at the same time felt that the tentacles were still for a moment.

"Little rabbit! Are you okay inside! Let's knock the door open now!!" Duan Youan's shout sounded outside the door.

Then there was another bang and bang.

Immediately, Chi Qiao felt excited and moved, but she stopped shouting and moved towards the door with more effort.

However, this time he lost his previous good luck. As soon as he turned forward, his thin white ankle was grabbed by the tentacle.

After being dragged half a meter back, the whole person was tightly confined in place.

He also seemed to understand that it would be a matter of time before the bathroom was forcibly broken into. The tentacles began to wrap around Chi Qiao in a large area, and even wrapped around a small fluffy ear on the side of his face. Puff out.

The tentacles curled around Chi Qiao's arms and knees gradually exerted strength, and the originally slender upper arms were even squeezed out of slightly bulging flesh.

"Woo...it hurts..."

Chi Qiao was extremely uncomfortable being gripped, subconsciously wanted to shrink her body but was forced to open it, the pain combined with grievance and fear, the tears that had been soaking in her big eyes for a long time gushed out.

Crystal tears could not stop sliding down the side of his face and dripping onto his tentacles.

"Why are you arresting me..."

Chi Qiao gave up resisting and started whimpering, but couldn't resist her urge to accuse.

"If you want to kill me, just do it. Why do you want to make it like this... Is it fun to let me die..."

Chi Qiao became more and more wronged as she spoke, her voice was full of tears, trembling with her chest rising and falling Trembling.

Water droplets also fell from the hair, and the corners of the eyes and the tip of the nose were all red, which looked really pitiful.

The more Chi Qiao thought about it, the more angry and wronged she became, she cried so much that her whole body began to tremble, her little face covered with tears turned beautifully red, and the tentacles were so startled that they did not make any further movements.

The bathroom door was finally knocked open with a bang.

In the midst of the dense water vapor, Duan You'an and the others saw the petite snow-white Chi Qiao lying on the ground, the skin surface of her hands and knees were covered with scary dark red marks.

Fortunately, Chi Qiao was wearing pants, so she didn't die completely in this game.

Fuck.

Duan Youan swallowed with his mouth pursed, remembering that there were still two male college students standing behind him.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-19 03:30:08~2022-01-19 20:46:30~Thanks to the little angels who

voted for mines Little angel: 1 Tangtang baby sticker;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of sugar snow, mousse girl; 8 bottles of mushroom stems without spit out mushrooms; 5 bottles; 3 bottles if you have guts;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?