Chapter 10: Castle (10)

The tears in Chi Qiao's eyes immediately extinguished the anger in Du Lan's chest.

    The tall boy's frowning eyebrows were like sharp blades, but under Chi Qiao's gaze, the sharpness seemed to weaken a little.

    "No."

    "That's not what it means."

    Du Lan said in a low voice.

    Looking at the small head in front of him, there are a few small curls under the smooth black hair sticking to the back of the neck, and the long straight eyelashes flutter occasionally, looking at his moist and beautiful eyes that almost suck people in.

    His forehead twitched a little.

    Jumping out of the feeling of being on the verge of losing control, Du Lan suddenly felt that he was very strange just now.

    He won't be like that.

    Xiang Xiuqi and Goya's attitude towards this little succubus is obviously much more normal than his, just like looking at an interesting and cute little animal or toy, watching this little guy anxiously and cutely making extremely simple requests, Only then did I agree.

    And not like him.

    A terrible possessive desire to hold people tightly emerged out of thin air.

    Chi Qiao looked at Du Lan anxiously, on the surface she looked stubborn and aggrieved and was about to cry, but actually she was still thinking about the words the other party said just now.

    Half a minute ago, I was indeed so sad that I couldn't breathe, but after taking a closer look, it didn't seem to be the case.

    What Du Lan said was ugly, but actually he didn't have such strong malice.

    He looked up at the tall boy's hostile eyes, which quickly returned to dark and calm, and forcibly held back the remaining tears in his eyes.

    After hesitating for a few seconds, he lightly pulled the corner of Du Lan's clothes.

    The moment she was stared at by those cold stars, Chi Qiao's fingers clenched tightly, but she still resisted the urge to stop.

    "I won't hurt you, really, it was an accident last night... I'm sorry."

    Chi Qiao's voice was a little nasal, which sounded pitiful.

    He himself feels that the first half of the sentence is a bit redundant, after all, it seems that no one can be hurt by him now.

    "I will be very obedient. Whatever you want me to do, I can do it." "

    But... don't be harsh on me, okay?"

    Chi Qiao looked at Du Lan carefully, the light in her eyes flickered uneasily, There is also some redness, which is itchy to see.

    Stared at by Chi Qiao's soft and weak eyes, Du Lan's last bit of hostility was also calmed down, and she gradually felt a slight remorse that she had never had before.

    A few minutes ago, he wanted to hold the little guy tightly in his hand, but now the situation reversed, and he was held by the other party instead.

    "...Okay."

    "But you just need to listen to me."

    He looked at the succubus deeply.

    "First point, even if you are hungry, you are not allowed to drink their blood."

    Xiang Xiuqi & Goya: ...?