Chapter 72: Horror Song Club (10)

"Don't be too nervous, the concert is a good occasion to get clues to clear the dungeon. The greater the risk, the greater the reward." Seeing Chi Qiao who was showing

nervousness all afternoon after noon, Yan Sheng decided to calm down with words his state of mind.

"You are a player, so you must have the option of 'emergency exit'."

Yan Cheng looked at Chi Qiao in front of him, although the "little follower" tried hard to maintain calm on the surface, with a slightly pale face and irregularly fluttering eyelashes They all showed Chi Qiao's nervousness.

"If tonight's situation is really unacceptable to you, you can quit the instance directly. You should still have points, right? Generally, 1,000 points will be deducted after an emergency exit." Yan Sheng said.

Chi Qiao was taken aback for a moment, and slightly clenched the hand on the piano inconspicuously.

He simply does not have the option of 'emergency exit copy'.

...Because he is not a player.

It may be a problem with the system upgrade, and no one specifically checked the player panel, so no one found out that Chi Qiao was just an npc who sneaked into the player group.

Yan Cheng didn't know why, he had never been a talkative character, but seeing Chi Qiao like this, he couldn't help but want to appease him.

This pretty little guy is probably coming to dungeon A for the first time, and the overall atmosphere of dungeon A is a level higher. In addition to increasing the difficulty of customs clearance, the biggest difference is that fear and anxiety will pervasively erode the player's state of mind.

Even if nothing happens, it can gradually break the player's nerves.

It was impossible for Chi Qiao to say that she had no choice of emergency exit, so she could only vaguely agree and continue to practice coordination.

It's funny to think about it, the last dungeon had to sit in the classroom and listen to lectures, but this dungeon went directly to the stage to perform.

System: [To pass a level, you have to be both talented and talented, the requirements are really high. 】

After six o'clock, Chi Qiao followed Yan Sheng out of the practice room and entered another door leading to the concert hall.

In contrast, the corridor was covered with a thick black carpet, which felt comfortable and high-end to step on, but Chi Qiao felt inexplicably uncomfortable and shy.

I always feel uncomfortable psychologically.

The door of the concert hall was closed tightly, only a small door on the side was opened, and scattered players walked into the door talking in low voices, basically their faces were full of anxiety and worry.

Chi Qiao glanced at the "Backstage Preparation Room" sign hanging beside the side door, and took a deep breath.

It has to be said that the closer to the concert hall, the stronger the weird and unpleasant smell.

And... not everyone seems to be able to smell it.

"Ready?"

As soon as she walked in, Chi Qiao saw Pang Wenze leaning aside and wiping her violin bow, looking at herself with a half-smile.

Before Chi Qiao could respond, Yan Cheng spoke first: "Don't worry about it."

Then Chi Qiao was dragged by Yan Cheng's wrist to a corner with few people on the other side, and there happened to be a piano in the corner where he could practice a few more times.

When looking across the room, Chi Qiao saw a few familiar faces.

Yingran and Lan Shangzhi stayed together with nervous expressions, while Yao Yi stood with Duan Xiunian.

When he was about to look away, Duan Xiunian looked over keenly, and collided with Chi Qiao's eyes.

There was some inexplicable emotion in her heart, Chi Qiao stared blankly at him and smiled faintly at herself, then lightly looked away.

... There is an indescribable feeling.

At 18:50, there was a heavy sound of cello in the preparation hall. At that moment, it was so formal that it seemed to be really welcoming the guests of the concert.

But after a few seconds, the original normal tone gradually distorted and weird, and the timbre distorted into some kind of fuzzy voice with every tone glued together, which made Chi Qiao gasp for breath.

The host's relaxed and cheerful voice sounded: [Guests are entering the arena in an orderly manner, performers, please get ready, please see the display screen for the order of groups. 】

The preparation hall is probably located on the side of the stage. At this time, the door leading to the stage of the concert hall is still closed, and it may not open until seven o'clock.

The order of the groups was displayed on a wall in the small hall. Chi Qiao felt uneasy, and looked back and forth several times before finding her position.

Coincidentally, they were just behind Pang Wenze and Xiaowen's group.

Chi Qiao has always had stage phobia, and she didn't react that much just now, but now thinking that she will be on stage in a few minutes, and she doesn't know what kind of audience she will face, her anxiety and panic reached a peak.

"Yancheng...do you still remember what Xiaowen said?" Chi Qiao pulled the corner of Yancheng's clothes and asked quietly.

The scent of the people around him became stronger at some point, and Yan Cheng was dazzled by the sweet scent for a moment before he lowered his head to look at Chi Qiao: "...what?" "

She said, if she could smell a little blood on her body, Those audiences might like it more? The score might be higher."

Chi Qiao felt that this kind of bonus item is entirely possible in the thriller dungeon.

Also very "reasonable".

Yan Sheng thought for a moment, then took Chi Qiao's hand.

The touch is extraordinarily soft and delicate, and there is even an urge to grab him with a little more force.

"...Well, I'll help you make a small cut on your finger." Yan Cheng also felt that the smell of blood might be a plus point, which he got from his previous customs clearance experience.

"I just made a small one on my arm."

But he was still somewhat hesitant, not daring to really smear blood on himself or Chi Qiao.

"Hmm..."

Chi Qiao's index finger was lightly cut by the knife Yan Sheng was carrying, and small bright red blood beads immediately came out.

The fragrance became stronger, and a faint fragrance rose from the entire preparation hall, Yan Sheng frowned suddenly.

He smelled his own blood, and there was nothing else but the smell of blood and rust.

"What's going on..." Yan Sheng was about to sniff Chi Qiao's finger when the door leading to the stage from the preparation room was suddenly opened.

There was dead silence inside and outside, and Chi Qiao could see the bright stage lights outside through the door.

The situation in the auditorium could not be seen. The people in the first group had already walked out of the door as if they were dead. The door slammed back as soon as the person left.

Surprisingly, the first few performances seemed to go very smoothly, with only the voice of the host and music, and occasional applause.

"There is no fluctuation at all, these groups may be finished." Xiaowen walked to Chi Qiao's side at some point and said suddenly.

Chi Qiao was taken aback: "Is that so?"

Xiaowen: "Yes, the result was the last one. Now that it goes well, it doesn't mean that it will be the last one." "

The next group, it seems to be..."

"It's up to the two of us." Xiaowen Chao Chi smiled, and at the same time took Pang Wenze who was walking from the side.

With the confidence of an old player, the two of them must be fine. Chi Qiao thought.

Pang Wenze gave Chi Qiao a meaningful look.

The door closed again, and Chi Qiao looked down at the wound on her index finger.

Just now, Yan Sheng wiped off the blood beads on his clothes with his clothes. He said that he was not at ease, so he should clean up the blood first.

It was her turn in the next group, Chi Qiao sat in the corner, her palms were soaked in cold sweat.

With her heart hanging in the air, at the moment when a sharp shout suddenly came from the direction of the stage, Chi Qiao was caught off guard and was frightened into a cold sweat.

It's a woman's scream.

Obviously Xiaowen.

Everyone in the preparation hall stood up one after another, and most of them looked at the closed door with the same pale face and horror, but they couldn't see the situation outside at all.

The applause outside grew louder along with the screams, and for the first time the host made a sound during the performance.

It sounds exciting.

[Mr. Pang chose to present his collection! 】

【Delicious! Delicious blood! ! ]

The originally peaceful concert seemed to turn into a carnival in seconds. Chi Qiao listened to Xiaowen's screams gradually hoarse in horror, as if she was being eaten by something.

"Sure enough." Yan Cheng frowned, "She's lying to us."

Chi Qiao heard her own voice a few seconds later, trembling: "...What?

" Let's die."

"The host is cheering for blood, which means that Pang Wenze has exposed her blood in some way, and now the stage must be too bloody to watch." "

Blood will only attract them."

"Pang Wenze is using Xiaowen Come to remind us?"

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little ones who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-07-23 23:11:02~2022-08-10 00:50:39 Angel~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 2 rabbits from Lu Chen; 1 who ran to see you and lacked blood sugar;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Suyan; 3 bottles of Memories., Hanbao. One more bottle of Yuqiye and cute Bali;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?