Chapter 50: Dormitory (12)

Chi Qiao hugged her legs and curled up in the corner, staring at the boy with a pair of beautiful and moist rabbit eyes.

He didn't want to wear these two sets of clothes, especially the swimsuit that looked old, a dark blue one-piece, it should be a school swimsuit for women several years ago.

"...Then why don't you wear it yourself?" Chi Qiao whispered, "If you can escape death by wearing these two pieces, why do you give me such an important thing?" The boy tilted his head and leaned against

the Wardrobe, looked at Chi Qiao with a smile for a few seconds before moving her lips: "Why else?"

I just wanted to see him laugh.

Before she could say what she didn't want to say, the door of the dormitory was kicked open with a bang, and the loud bang almost made Chi Qiao's heart pop out.

The light that just came in was immediately covered by the tall figure, and Chi Qiao and her deskmate stared at that person blankly.

Xu Yun's chest heaved slightly rapidly, and the hair hanging down on his forehead couldn't hide those extremely dark eyes. His eyes quickly focused on Chi Qiao, and his tense face finally relaxed slightly.

It's just that Chi Qiao's whole body trembled when she saw that chilling gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He stood at the door blocking the light, his expression was gloomy, but he could feel that his air pressure was quite low.

"There was that dorm manager just now... so I hid in." Although Chi Qiao was startled by Xu Yun, she immediately got out of bed and walked towards Xu Yun as if she had found the backbone of the invincible cute class.

Xu Yun didn't make a sound, just lowered his eyes and quietly watched Chi Qiao, who was intact, being pulled by the wrist by the boy next to him.

Two sets of clothes were stuffed into Chi Qiao's arms.

"I don't need this..." Thinking that Xu Yun was still watching, Chi Qiao resisted even more and wanted to push the clothes back, but the other party stretched out a big hand and pressed the clothes into his arms.

"Let's go." Xu Yun took a step forward, pinched the back of Chi Qiao's neck and led her away, without throwing the clothes back.

The corridor has returned to normal, and there was no one there just now. At this time, people in twos and threes continued to walk towards the dormitory, and the sound of walking on the stairs gradually became louder. It seemed that they all quickly recovered from this short-lived abnormality, and no one was concerned about death. Of the students reacted visibly, everything was normal.

If one ignores the murky, viscous pool of blood ten meters in front of the corridor, which still seems to have a few lumps of blood left, the walls are splashed with a lot of blood.

"Where did you go just now?" Chi Qiao asked in a trembling voice remembering the panic she had just experienced, feeling terrified of Xu Yun's disappearance.

Although his tablemate NPC helped him escape, his heart was still full of uneasiness. Perhaps Xu Yun had already secured two copies of Chi Qiao, which made Chi Qiao unconsciously feel dependent.

Xu Yun noticed the trembling of the people beside him: "I just went to see the supervisor's room."

Chi Qiao was taken aback: "Su...the supervisor?" So she ran to the supervisor's room while the supervisor came out?

He shuddered at the thought of that tall, dead, pitch-black figure, let alone going to that room.

Xu Yun didn't go on, but fixed at the door of the dormitory, staring down at Chi Qiao: "Why did you run to the next door?" "Don't tell me

you didn't bring the dormitory key."

Chi Qiao looked away a little guilty, but Thinking about it, it wasn't his fault, after all, Feng Xiaowei who suddenly appeared was too weird, making people afraid to enter the dormitory.

"...Then I was dragged into the dormitory next door by that boy just now." Chi Qiao explained in a low voice.

The eyes that looked up at Xu Yun were moist, and the eye sockets were still a little pitifully red, which inexplicably made people's chest burn.

Xu Yun let out a long breath secretly. Although he would lose some memory in every dungeon due to system reasons, he seemed to have a strange desire to protect Chi Qiao, as if he was used to protecting him and worrying about him.

"Apart from giving you clothes, what else did you do to you?" Xu Yun asked.

A blush immediately floated across Chi Qiao's pale face, and she was more annoyed than shy, but she bit her lip and thought for a few seconds before denying it: "Yes, it's nothing..." For some reason, he did

n't I don't want to tell Xu Yun.

Chi Qiao didn't realize that her lie was nothing like nothing, Xu Yun became even more irritable, and her face became more and more tense.

"Okay, that's good."

Chi Qiao inexplicably heard a bit of gnashing of teeth, and didn't quite understand why Xu Yun's face was so vicious, but his attention was still on those two sets of clothes: "This clothes..." "Put it away.

" Let's go." Xu Yun picked up the swimsuit casually, glanced at the student's name on the chest, "What's the name of that person just now?" "Is

that boy?... I don't know." Chi Qiao was stunned, he seemed to be genuine I don't know what the other party's name is.

Xu Yun didn't say anything, turned around and opened the door of the dormitory, a gust of cold air hit him. The empty dormitory looked dark even in the daytime, and the bunk next to the balcony wall was completely untouched, and the bedding was neatly covered, as if no one had stayed there.

Mingming Chiqiao watched Feng Xiaowei climbed onto the bed, but at this time all signs showed that no one had come back, but the door of the dormitory opened by itself.

The bathroom door was half open, revealing a dark gap, and the sound of water droplets falling could be heard.

Chi Qiao watched Xu Yun go to the table to check, tried hard to suppress the strange feeling in her heart, and was about to step in.

"Why are you blocking the door?" A male voice sounded suddenly, and Chi Qiao almost threw out the clothes in her hand in fright.

If it was a kitten, the fur would probably be blown up. Tan Han thought it was funny, but found that Chi Qiao started to look away after seeing his face clearly, and the irritability from the morning was aroused again.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" Tan Han stretched out his hand and pulled back the roommate who was about to go in, hooked his collar, and was dazzled by the white nape of his neck again.

"I didn't..." Chi Qiao frowned and grabbed the other party's hand that was holding onto her collar, "Don't grab me..."

Tan Han could see that he was uncomfortable, and thought that this little guy was too delicate to even touch, but he let go of his hand and hooked Chi Qiao's shoulder with his backhand, "Don't even think about going in if you don't say anything.

" It can be seen very clearly on Chi Qiao's face that Tan Han just feels aggrieved and irritable, obviously he was never so afraid of him before.

Chi Qiao was so angry that she scolded him as a primary school student, so she could only truthfully say: "Last night... I saw a ghost last night."

"That ghost looks like you."

Tan Han seemed to have never thought of this possibility, so much so that the picture The arrogant handsome face was stunned, revealing a little disbelief.

"Why does it look like me?"

"And where is the ghost? Why didn't I see it?"

Chi Qiao was a little annoyed by this stupid question, and replied without thinking too much: "How do I know, maybe you will be there tonight." You can see me pressing on top of you, do you understand me?"

Tan Han raised his brows, and there was no expression of fear on his face, but a little subtle: "Really?"

He lowered his volume: "Then Let's press it, who doesn't want a white and fragrant little pillow." See who presses whom in the end.

Chi Qiao looked at him with wide eyes, her moist lips were not closed in surprise: "...?"

Is the point about the pillow?

"Are you finished?" Xu Yun's cold voice came from beside his ear, the tall boy lowered his eyelids to look at Chi Qiao, and flicked on the light in the dormitory.

On the table was the strange talk paper, on which was still written the strange talk about Xiao Lin's roommate.

Chi Qiao took the opportunity to break away from Tan Han, ready to pack up and go into the bathroom.

Ever since she was frightened by the dirty things in the bathroom in the middle of the night, Chi Qiao has been obediently wearing her gym suit. Although she still panicked while taking a bath, nothing happened again.

When Chi Qiao came out of the bathroom again, it was already pitch black outside.

Tan Han casually leaned back on the chair and looked at his roommate. The other party's wet black hair was pressed against his pretty face, and his whole body exuded a warm sweet fragrance and water vapor. The neckline and placket were wet, and the light fabric was light pink.

"Tsk, aren't you going to sleep with me tonight? Little pillow?" Seeing Chi Qiao sitting on his bed, Tan Han hurriedly asked with a frown.

"Ah?" Chi Qiao looked at him blankly.

"Aren't you trying to suppress me?" Tan Han looked even more puzzled.

"...Then go tell the ghost!" Chi Qiao didn't expect that he would still remember this topic, and even distorted her own meaning, so she immediately got under the covers in anger.

Tan Han watched his roommate hide like a hamster with his little butt up, his eyes returned to the strange story in his hand, but his mind was elsewhere.

In the past few days after entering the dungeon, Gui didn't see a few clues but didn't find many, but he had a lot of dreams.

It was so real that I could still feel the touch when I woke up. That beautiful roommate seemed to be crying and whimpering beside the pillow, sticky and pathetic.

Obviously there was no such a big demand before, could it be that the role identity of a male high school student has too much influence?

... Tsk, trouble.

When Xue Zehao came back, he was wearing a basketball uniform, exuding the vigorous vitality of a male high school student. He didn't seem to notice the two roommates who disappeared at all. After saying hello to Chi Qiao, he went into the bathroom.

Xu Yun was already sitting by the bed, his upper body was white and strong, and he could see the traces of muscle activity when he did any movement, when he leaned over to press Chi Qiao, Chi Qiao flushed with shame: "What...what are you doing? ..."

But Xu Yun didn't do anything, just took a few balls of paper and stuffed them into the poster.

"What's wrong?...Why is there a hole here?" Chi Qiao was startled when she saw that the pitch-black poster was stuffed into a ball.

"It's nothing." Xu Yun said lightly.

When he fell asleep that night, Xu Yun seemed to have gained experience, so he held Chi Qiaoxu in his arms so that he could easily detect abnormalities.

This time there was no strange person beside her, and Chi Qiao quickly fell asleep in Xu Yun's arms.

In the dead silence of the night, Xu Yun suddenly opened his eyes and turned on the night light with minimal movement.

Chi Qiao was still sleeping soundly, her fair and tender cheeks were flushed from sleep, but there was a person lying behind him.

That "person" was exactly the same as Xu Yun, lying on his side and smiling at him, sandwiching Chi Qiao in the middle.

Xu Yun looked down at the person in his arms, but the other person didn't notice that the hem of the clothes was lifted, and the soft and white side waist was pressed into it by the fingertips.

"Hmm..." Chi Qiao frowned for a moment, and twisted her waist as if trying to get rid of this discomfort.

"Still letting go?" Xu Yun looked expressionlessly at "Xu Yun" who looked the same as himself, and the chill in his eyes was about to overflow.

"Xu Yun" smiled several times, and looked at Xu Yun mockingly and provocatively. At the same time, he bent down with a smile, and leaned close to Chi Qiao's delicate earlobe, and was about to bite it in the next second.

Xu Yun suddenly reached out to cover Chi Qiao's ears, but the figure had disappeared.

"..." Chi Qiao was still asleep, and she didn't know that Xu Yun cursed in a low voice.

...

After waking up early in the morning, Chi Qiao stuffed the two sets of clothes into her bag, planning to return them to her deskmate in the classroom.

But thinking of Xu Yun's attitude, he began to hesitate again, maybe these two sets of clothes really have a special function?

On the cleaning day, the atmosphere in the school was slightly different. The girls didn't respond much, but the boys were inexplicably agitated. It seemed that the calm that had been maintained for several days was suddenly broken, and something was wrong everywhere.

Especially when Chi Qiao arrived at the classroom and heard that this morning's class was swimming class.

The author has something to say:

I'm here, and I should be able to update it on a daily

basis

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-03-06 17:28:45~2022-03-16 18:03:03~Thanks to the

little angels who cast mines: HBuaan 1 ;

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of the Sanhua cat who doesn't want to be a poor ghost but loves to eat pork belly; 57105800 10 bottles; Lanzhou 9 bottles; Bottle; 1 bottle of cute Baliduo, KaiserK, Dongfangbuliangxiliang, Qingshuang, oxygen postman;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?