Chapter 4: Castle (4)

Du Lan stuffed candy into her mouth, admiring the gesture of the little succubus.

    Chi Qiao seemed to be in two states. The wet eyes were innocent and dazed for a while, and fierce and angry for a while. Even Du Lan found it interesting. While suppressing the succubus struggling, she also opened the live broadcast.

    As soon as the two tightly closed lips opened a gap, Du Lan's gun was inserted in it immediately, she raised her upper row of small white teeth, rubbed her soft tongue a few times, and pulled the trigger without hesitation.

    Chi Qiao's attack tendency began to decline wildly, and she gradually stopped struggling, just staring at Du Lan on her body and the dazzling barrage of colors in a daze.

    The little succubus obediently was turned sideways by the other party holding the wet and moist arms. Under Du Lan's gaze, the two newly grown little wings with extremely thin skin and obviously crumpled blood vessels also began to move slowly. retract.

    Chi Qiao was toyed with for a while before she regained her consciousness. The face that had been quietly looking at Du Lan suddenly wrinkled slightly, and the eyes that had returned to pitch black were soaked by the tears that gushed out quickly.

    The empty stomach almost began to convulse, and the hunger was unbearable, but the food was right in front of him, and Chi Qiao couldn't reach it, and the pair of fangs couldn't even bite through the skin.

    The teeth grow like this on their own, and he can't control it.

    Crying because she can't eat food sounds like a joke, but Chi Qiao just can't help it.

    Du Lan's hand holding Chi Qiao loosened, her heart tightened for a moment, and she looked at him in surprise.

    The tears that filled the eyes of the person under him continued to slide down from the end of their eyes, and now not only their cheeks were red, but even the end of their eyes were red. The body is wet, and now the face is also wet.

    He didn't make a sound, just retracted his nose occasionally.

    "Crying, what are you talking about?"

    Du Lan was stunned for a long time before uttering a word.

    It's obviously just an npc, why does he feel overwhelmed. Obviously, I have seen many player NPCs cry, and I have heard all kinds of crying and screaming, but I have never seen anything like this.

    Chi Qiao didn't make a sound, but her tears didn't stop.

    Don't want money.

    The beads from the broken thread dripped from the temples, and a small round piece was already wet on the pillow.

    "Speak."

    Du Lan didn't know why she was so nervous, so she stopped pressing Chi Qiao and moved to the side to sit down.

    He was tall, and the bed swayed slightly, creating a crater.

    "...so hungry." Chi Qiao said.

    The voice is so weak that the first word is almost breathy.

    Because he was lying on the bed, his eyes narrowed a little, and when he tilted his head to look at Du Lan, he seemed to be very sleepy, and his tear-filled eyes were too bright.

    On the surface, Du Lan looks at Diao Erlang with ease, but he never softens his heart.

    If the man five minutes ago knew that a succubus npc was so wronged and cried because he couldn't catch prey, he would probably laugh out loud and add a few words of ridicule. From then on, this succubus would have an extra trash title.