Chapter 75: Horror Song Club (13)

system:【......? 】

【But when I bought it, it was a normal leg ring, without the outer circle. 】

Chi Qiao lowered her head and pulled it a few times, making sure that the loose white hem can cover the knife, and no longer pay attention to the issue of lace or not. Anyway, this kind of weird situation happened more than once or twice.

The main problem now is that it is almost eleven o'clock.

Chi Qiao glanced at the clock in the room: "Is there a specific time for the side mission?"

System: [No, it just said that it was late at night. ]

Chi Qiao: "Then now... should forget about it?"

Should he go to Yan Cheng?

Chi Qiao walked slowly to the door, hesitated for a while whether to open it, then turned her head slightly and approached the door.

Although he knew it would be useless, he still wanted to try and hear if there was any movement outside.

It was quiet, eerily quiet.

It is clear that the concert hall is full of blood and blood, and the audience with blurred faces swarms in, full of screams and panic, as if it happened just last second.

Most of the remaining players who "survived" did not show much obvious fear, and seemed to have become numb.

Perhaps the only one who hasn't fully gotten used to the horror dungeon is Chi Qiao.

Unable to imagine what kind of scene would be encountered when taking the branch line later, Chi Qiao finally took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

"Are you ready?"

A deep voice suddenly came from the door that had just been opened a little, and Chi Qiao was so frightened that she screamed out, and almost collapsed with her legs limp.

"Am I that scary?"

Yan Sheng quickly grabbed the person with his eyes and hands, his expression didn't change, but his calm tone was obviously a little helpless.

"Knock on the door and tell me when you arrive. It's scary to stand silently at the door..."

Chi Qiao let out a sigh of relief and glared at Yan Cheng dissatisfiedly, but her voice gradually became quieter.

After all, she will need Yan Sheng's help to take the branch route later, so Chi Qiao feels that she should improve her attitude.

Yan Sheng let go of Chi Qiao's hand, and when it fell down, he was still feeling the softness just touched by his fingertips.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that Chi Qiao's faint scent is stronger, and there is also a sweet scent wafting from the open door.

There is a way that people can't help but imagine the blood flowing slowly under Chi Qiaoxue's white skin, which is inexplicably revealing a faint attraction.

It is true that Yan Sheng had a crush on this pretty little man in front of him before, but now, that feeling seems to be gradually inflated.

"Go and have a look."

Yan Cheng said just when Chi Qiao was about to call him back to his senses.

"Although the branch line does not necessarily have a great prompting effect on clearing the main line, it seems that the biggest breakthrough is the host."

Yan Sheng said as he walked.

The black-and-white corridor was terribly silent, and Chi Qiao didn't see any other players or npcs along the way.

It's as if everyone just disappeared out of thin air.

"Why...is there no one?" Chi Qiao was a little uneasy, and moved closer to Yan Cheng.

Yan Cheng frowned: "It's really a bit strange."

Logically speaking, this dungeon accommodates quite a few players, and it's impossible not to run into any of them. Could it be that they all don't know how to collect clues, and instead stay in the room and sleep one by one?

In the concert hall late at night, there were only pale spotlights projected above the stage. The stage floor was clean and spotless, and there was no bloody scene at all.

The empty auditorium in the huge space below was dim and dark, with only a little light shining through the two doors behind.

When passing the auditorium, Chi Qiao smelled the faint smell of blood in the air, and her stomach began to feel unwell again.

The seats on both sides of the narrow aisle were vacant, but he always felt that those strange, blurred-faced spectators would suddenly rush out of the darkness to bite and tear him apart.

"It's okay, don't be afraid."

Yan Cheng was nervous about the movement around him all the time, and noticed that Chi Qiao, who was half a step behind him, seemed a little nervous, even trembling, so he took a step back and pulled him slightly closer to him.

Yan Sheng had cleared dozens of games, and he had always cracked the dungeon by himself, and this was the first time he had the desire to protect another player.

The fluffy head beside him attracted most of his attention at this time.

"Thank you, Brother Yan."

Chi Qiao was still in high tension, and the subconsciousness of his NPC status made him blurt out this sentence.

By the way, Chi Qiao is Yan Sheng's little follower in the dungeon.

When the latter heard the soft thank you in his ear, he froze for a moment, and then the back of his neck went numb.

Passing through the back door of the concert hall, Chi Qiao felt that the air temperature had dropped a lot, and the chill slowly seeped into them from everywhere.

It felt like my whole body was frozen, and even my movements became much slower.

Chi Qiao's skin was delicate, and her flesh gradually revealed a light red from frostbite.

"...no movement."

The door of the host's lounge was ajar, leaving only a small crack. Yan Cheng listened for a long time by the door, making sure that there was no sound from inside.

He put his hands in his pockets, probably for the convenience of using props at any time.

Chi Qiao also touched the dagger beside her leg, the heartbeat in her chest was deafening.

He suddenly felt a little regretful, should he call more people over? After all, even though Yan Sheng might have props to use, each dungeon has many restrictions on the use of props.

There are even times when props cannot be used at all, such as the one-sided massacre after the performance, the system clearly indicates that players cannot use any props during this period.

Because for the dungeon plot, this is a punishment killing, whether you can survive or not, has been decided at the moment the performance ends.

After the two confirmed each other in silence, Yan Sheng slowly opened the door.

Even though Chi Qiao was already trying to adapt to the cold, he shivered again the moment the door was pushed open.

It's the cold that soaks into the marrow of the bone, like...

like a corpse soaked in formalin in a coffin.

Completely different from the monotonous black and white corridors, the floor of the room is covered with bright red carpets, and the surrounding walls are also warm yellow, which is in stark contrast to the cold Chi Qiao feels.

There is a huge piano in the room, and some other musical instruments are scattered around the corner, and there are a few black and white photos hanging on the wall like the corridor wall.

It was the same person in the photos, a handsome, tall male.

The photos on the wall are all photos of a man smiling and holding a trophy with other people. The man smiles brightly and looks very good-looking, like the kind of talented young master who has been popular on campus since he was a student.

Just looking at these photos, it is hard to imagine that he is the host of this bloody concert.

What's even more weird is that the "people" in the photo with the host are the same as the audience at the concert.

Wearing a suit, the face is blurred and has no facial features.

Just as Chi Qiao was about to tell Yan Sheng, she turned her head and saw that the other party shook his head slightly towards her, signaling him to keep quiet.

This room is connected to other rooms.

On one of the walls, a door was closed tightly, and the host was probably inside at this moment.

Yan Cheng quietly stood behind that door and listened for a while, but he didn't hear any movement inside.

Seeing a black utensil hanging on Yan Sheng's ear, Chi Qiao understood why he was so sure that there was no one in the room just now.

"He is so good at using props, I never thought I could use them." Chi Qiao said silently in her heart.

The system echoed: "After all, I am an experienced player."

Chi Qiao complained silently: "Sometimes you can also remind me what props I can use, I don't know much about them."

The system: "But... your points It's not enough to change."

"Your points, the host, basically come from the live broadcast and customs clearance rewards. There is a limit to the live broadcast rewards. You can only get more points by completing the branch and increasing the completion of the dungeon." Chi Qiao: ...

Okay

.

Seemingly confirming that there was no sign of anyone in the next room, Yan Sheng and Chi Qiao started walking around the room.

They discovered that the underside of the bonnet of the grand piano was hollow, and there was a space next to the arrangement of hammers, which could almost fit a person.

Other instruments such as harps and cellos were wrapped in red cloth and placed in different corners of the room.

"Although it's covered with a red cloth, the instrument feels clean and free of dust. It doesn't look like it's rarely used." Yan Cheng lifted the red cloth, stroked the huge harp and whispered.

"It's so clean...it seems to have been wiped many times every day."

Chi Qiao's heart skipped a beat.

That being said, the host would stay in this room every day, and not just for a while.

what about now? Is "he" really not in this room?

Or maybe "he" is in the room right now, somewhere, staring at them without moving?

The more Chi Qiao thought about it, the more she felt a chill on the back of her neck, and felt that there was a pair of eyes watching her quietly from somewhere behind her.

Yan Cheng was still observing the harp, his brows gradually furrowed.

"But this...it feels a bit strange to the touch."

Chi Qiao looked around nervously, but her eyes were filled with saturated warm colors.

"Is there any problem? These instruments?" Chi Qiao asked.

Yan Sheng didn't speak, he walked to the other instruments and began to touch them one by one.

Chi Qiao also walked over, just about to touch it, but suddenly felt that something was not right.

"...that?"

"Brother Yan?"

"Just now... did you close the door?" Chi Qiao looked at the open door of the preparation room and whispered hesitantly.

Is it his illusion? It feels that the angle of the door is different from the first one.

Tranced Yan Cheng's attention was drawn back, and he immediately turned to look at the door.

"Closed."

"I'm sure." Yan Sheng said quietly.

The sound of breathing in the room suddenly became lighter, and Chi Qiao froze in place, trying to hear if anyone was walking outside the door.

But everything was quiet and seemed normal.

[The closed door is opened, and the open door is closed. It's an old horror movie routine.] [

Damn it, although the host is so handsome, he is very bad. Look, it scares our baby! 】

The two of them stood still for nearly half a minute without hearing any movement. Only then did Chi Qiao slowly regain her senses, and her stiff legs began to move.

But Yan Sheng, who had just taken two steps, grabbed Chi Qiao violently and began to lead her towards the piano.

Chi Qiao was stunned and let him drag her forward without reacting at all.

"What's the matter, Brother Yan?"

"Hide in the piano."

Yan Cheng's deep voice trembled a little, enough to show how nervous he was at the moment.

Chi Qiao watched him remove the piano cover, knowing that she must listen to him at this time.

"What... what's wrong?" Chi Qiao asked tremblingly in fright.

"Look at those photos." Yan Cheng said in a deep voice, and at the same time removed the piano cover and motioned Chi Qiao to hide in.

Chi Qiao quickly climbed in, he was smaller and could just fit into the empty seat inside.

Yan Cheng put the lid on the piano, and Chi Qiao looked through the gap for the last time. When she saw those photos, she broke out in a cold sweat.

The people in those photos were all gone.

...

Chi Qiao lay sideways on the piano, her whole body plunged into darkness, her arms and back were touching the cold piano.

He suddenly thought, if he is hiding here, where is Yan Sheng hiding?

Could it be that the host has come back and found Yan Sheng?

However, now that he is hiding in the piano, his five senses seem to be shielded from the outside world, and he has no way of knowing what's going on outside.

Insecurities flooded in like a tide, and there was only the sound of thunderous heartbeats in the darkness.

Chi Qiao's clenched palms were covered with cold sweat.

Has the host already appeared?

Should I go out by myself? How do you complete the branch if you don't go out? But will going out rashly affect Yan Sheng? Or was discovered by the host?

Chi Qiao has never felt that time is so difficult.

And... I don't know if it's an illusion, but the part of the body that touches the piano seems to gradually feel the warmth.

It seemed that the piano was radiating heat towards him, dispelling Chi Qiao's coldness.

"When can I go out..."

Chi Qiao was not mentally prepared to come out.

He felt like a century had passed.

In the dimness, there seemed to be a light appearing in the field of vision, Chi Qiao narrowed her eyes, and saw a figure appearing in front of her.

"...Brother Yan?"

Chi Qiao muttered, rubbing her eyes and asking, "Are you okay..."

The voice stopped abruptly as the vision gradually became clearer, and the person Chi Qiao saw was not Yan Cheng.

The host looked down at the boy in the piano, with a gentle smile on his pale and handsome face.

"Ah..."

"There is a beautiful little lamb hidden here."

The author has something to say:

Thanks for helping me The little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: I ran to see you, a small flying insect, I want to get rich, ahhh, 1 fox;

thanks for the irrigation nutrient solution My little angel: 20 bottles of a little flying insect; 10 bottles of Shuangxue Weiyang; 5 bottles of matcha pudding; 1 bottle of Ke Keaiai Xiao Tang Yuan and Yang Ziqi; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard

! ?