Chapter 48: Dormitory (10)

The tablemate glanced at Chi Qiao with a half-smile before speaking: "Guess."

Chi Qiao was ashamed by what he said but dared not go back. After all, this thing did "sort of" happen. But it was not what he wanted to see a ghost pretending to be a high school student by his bed. Why did this person sound like he had seduced him?

As for Xu Yun... Chi Qiao subconsciously pulled the hem of her clothes.

At the beginning last night, he said that he wanted to be close, and he obediently agreed, but the other party rubbed against him from time to time, which made people feel uncontrollably numb.

This morning, she was awakened for a moment by the scalding hot tide, half asleep and half awake, Chi Qiao realized that she had been bitten all night.

After waking up, the whole body was burning red, but he didn't dare to say more, and he fled to the classroom without daring to look at Xu Yun.

"Is your dormitory full?" The tablemate admired Chi Qiao's blushing face for a while, then suddenly changed the subject.

Chi Qiao was taken aback for a moment, then shook her head: "Two are missing."

The deskmate raised her eyebrows slightly, her expression seemed to turn serious in an instant, but then returned to normal, so fast that Chi Qiao could barely react: "That's it... ..."

"Then I'll go to your dormitory to make up the bill."

He said as he leaned forward and sniffed a few times: "It's okay if you can't eat meat, at least give me some broth." "

I'm so hungry "

Chi Qiao felt as if something had crawled across her back from the deep voice, she was so frightened that she moved to the side, always feeling that she was not a person in front of her, but a beast that wanted to eat people.

"Don't be noisy." Xu Yun's voice from behind barely pulled Chi Qiao out of panic.

The deskmate glanced sideways at the boy behind her, and finally stopped teasing Chi Qiao.

Thinking back to the first day when this tablemate was still a good brother with Chi Qiao, he even kindly reminded him not to be notified three times, why did he become like this within two days.

......abnormal. Chi Qiao lowered her head silently, her eyes flushed with fright.

"Host, can you hear me?" During class, when Chi Qiao's head was almost lying on the table, the system's voice suddenly sounded.

"Okay..." Chi Qiao responded, but frowned, realizing that she hadn't heard the system's voice for several days, "Have you not seen me for a long time?" "After entering this game, the contact with the host is

often It will be disconnected, and I just found an opportunity to contact you now." The system said, "It seems that some dungeons will have such an impact, but other functions are normal, and the live broadcast will not be affected." Chi Qiao almost forgot to start the live

broadcast This matter, after all, these two days were either in class or sleeping, and the system didn't let the live broadcast page be removed:

"...Has the live broadcast stopped? It's all broadcast??"

Including what happened last night...?

The system hurriedly said: "No, no, turn off the quilt as soon as it is lifted, otherwise the live broadcast room will be blocked."

Chi Qiao just breathed a sigh of relief, and then the system continued: "Besides, I came to say something Son."

Chi Qiao:?

System: "I checked the player number, and guess what?... This Xu Yun is the same person as Sheng Huaihan."

Chi Qiao was stunned for a long time. It would be a lie to say that they are unhappy, after all, their strength seems to have never bottomed out, but this is too much of a coincidence, making one wonder if there are only a few players in this game, so that three copies can be encountered.

In fact, it's not that he hasn't guessed whether Xu Yun is the same golden thigh in the previous two dungeons, after all...the

behaviors are equally bad!

The system chuckled: "So it's not wrong to hold him firmly. But...does he like you? Even if he lacks memory every time a new copy is made, his attitude towards you doesn't seem to have changed much." Chi Qiao was stunned:

" What's missing?"

System: "According to the records of him in the information database, many viewers said that this boss has a different personality in each copy, and even forgets some events in the previous copy, so that some people think he has a split personality."

Chi Qiao thought for a while: "May I know his name?"

System: "Han Yunlan."

Until the end of class, Chi Qiao couldn't remember any intersection between this NanfNG person and herself other than dungeons. I think the name is a little familiar, but I can't remember the rest.

He subconsciously turned to look, but just as he turned his head, he saw Xu Yun leaning over and whispering in his ear: "You go back first."

As soon as the voice reached Chi Qiao's ears, the other party had already gone out.

Tan Han stared at Chi Qiao for a while, still staring at the door in a daze, picked up his bag and left.

Chi Qiao watched Xu Yun go away, she was at a loss in her mind, she got up and left quickly after sensing the hard-to-ignore sight of her deskmate next to her.

At least it was still daylight, even though she was walking to the dormitory alone, Chi Qiao could somewhat stabilize her mood. The boys and girls returning to the dormitory were in twos and threes. They looked no different from ordinary schools, but the atmosphere was always a little weird.

It's not that there are no people around, but when Chi Qiao walks in it, she just feels like walking in another space, dead still and still, as if the students around are hallucinations, which seem extremely unreal.

The sky was gray, without sunshine for several days, and it was as gloomy as a dilapidated high wall.

When she reached the third floor, Chi Qiao stood at the stairs and paused for a while. After struggling for a few minutes, she still walked up to the fourth floor.

It's no different, the closed door of 406 can be seen obliquely, and the things inside can't be seen clearly through the window, it's all pitch black. The more she looked at Chi Qiao, the colder her back became, and she quickly looked away.

The corridors are lined with dormitories No. 1-10, and the head and tail dormitories are connected by stairs, which is a very symmetrical structure.

Chi Qiao didn't try to look at the so-called dormitory supervisor's room anymore. According to the strange talk, it should be next to the stairs at the end of the corridor.

Chi Qiao looked at it for a while, then hurried back to the third floor, and when she reached the door of the dormitory, she saw that the door was still locked.

Has no one come back yet?

The light was turned off inside, and the light was very poor. Chi Qiao grabbed the shoulder strap of her schoolbag tightly and looked at the door lock with numbness.

To enter... or not to enter...?

Chi Qiao realized that with her courage, she didn't even dare to enter the dormitory door without Xu Yun.

Xu Yun is not here, so it would be nice to have Tan Han...

But thinking of "Tan Han" who appeared by her side last night, Chi Qiao's face turned pale, and she immediately withdrew this thought.

He was still struggling in his thoughts, when a hand suddenly stretched out from his side and landed on the door lock.

The hand was pale and bony, almost skinny.

Chi Qiao froze, her widened black pupils were trembling uncontrollably, and she didn't dare to move.

"Why don't you go in." A lifeless and slow voice sounded in my ear.

The door lock was unlocked with the movement of those two hands, the dormitory door opened, and a figure passed by Chi Qiao and walked in.

It's Feng Xiaowei.

It's just that I haven't seen him for a day, it's like a different person, lifeless like a corpse, and it looks like a skeleton with clothes hanging on it. When Chi Qiao walked past, Chi Qiao almost didn't recognize him.

"...You, where have you been?" Seeing him disappearing into the darkness of the dormitory, Chi Qiao still asked him with concern.

"Go home." He stopped talking after saying these two words. In a daze, he threw his schoolbag on the table and climbed onto the bed with hands and feet.

With almost no flesh on it, it looked like a four-horned spider climbing up.

"What are you doing standing at the door?"

The voice from the tablemate next to Chi Qiao came.

Chi Qiao wanted to hide when she saw him, but the other party always squinted and smiled, which made her scalp feel cold, very weird. At this time, there are big problems inside and outside the dormitory, and Chi Qiao doesn't know where to hide.

"...I didn't do anything..."

"Is there someone inside? Always staring." The boy stepped forward, scaring Chi Qiao back. The other party looked inside, and when she turned to Chi Qiao, there was something inexplicable on her face, "Isn't there no one inside?"

Chi Qiao's palms holding the shoulder straps were a little numb, and he didn't want to say that it was because Feng Xiaowei crawled onto the bed He went there so he couldn't see: "What are you doing here, leave me alone."

The boy smiled awkwardly: "What am I doing? My dormitory is next to me, so I can't talk to you yet?" "

...Beside ?" Chi Qiao frowned.

"305, this way." The boy took a few steps to the side, and pointed to the door as a signal.

Chi Qiao cautiously stayed where she was and nodded: "Understood."

As soon as the words fell, a very rapid and sharp alarm sounded in the entire corridor, ding ding ding ding non-stop, as if something had happened.

Chi Qiao turned her head and saw several students in the corridor began to rush to her dormitory. Before she could react, she was grabbed by the hands and waist by a strong force, and was picked up like a doll.

Chi Qiao:! ! !

Chi Qiao couldn't break free, so she had to be grabbed by her deskmate and dragged into the dormitory next to her, and then carried into the lower bunk next to the wall next to the door.

"Don't talk." The tablemate put his hands on his face, and his body between a teenager and an adult leaned over Chi Qiao, with a solemn expression.

Chi Qiao had no choice but to hold back, her ruddy lips were pursed and gradually turned white.

The corridor of the dormitory, which quickly became silent, began to emit a small piercing sound. It seemed that some iron object was being dragged on the ground, and the heartbeat tended to be disordered, which was very uncomfortable.

"It's the housekeeper." The boy said, breathing into Chi Qiao's ear, which aroused goosebumps all over his body.

"Then why... hide like this?" Chi Qiao asked tremblingly.

"I almost forgot, tomorrow is the cleaning day." "

The day before the cleaning day, the dormitory management will first check the hygiene of the corridors on each floor." The boy's voice was very low, almost breathless.

"After the floor bell rings, the corridor must be kept clean and free from any dirt." "

Including living things."

"Dormitory rulebook, didn't you memorize it? Aren't you afraid of being spot-checked by the dormitory management?"

Chi Qiao shrank in a corner and didn't dare to move , He can't say that he is just here to play games, who knows to memorize these things?

The hand beside him accidentally touched under the pillow, and was stabbed by a sharp edge.

Chi Qiao frowned and withdrew her hand in a hiss, not being able to shout out the pain, so she silently put it to her mouth and blew a few mouthfuls.

The boy quietly looked at his pretty tablemate in front of him, with eyelashes drooping and blowing his fingers, looking delicate and obedient.

"It's just a photo, can this hurt you?" He whispered, taking out the printed photo from under the pillow.

Chi Qiao noticed that the other party stretched out the photo, so she looked up, but her face immediately turned pale.

It was him who was photographed.

It seems to be a magnified candid shot, and the shooting angle was taken from the window next to the dormitory door, and Chi Qiao hadn't installed the bed curtain at that time.

It was Chi Qiao who got up in the morning and was changing clothes, facing the window, her waistline was soft and her skin was fair.

"Isn't it pretty?" The boy moved closer, his eyes burning with a smile.

"I really want to bite on it."

The boy chuckled lightly, stroking the tender redness of the boy in the photo with his finger, as if he could really feel the alluring reality.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-03-01 17:24:49~2022-03-03 23:06:21~Thanks to the

little angels who voted mines: Closts 1 ; Thanks

to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Chi Qiao~ 27 bottles; Notes 20 bottles; Xin Qi 14 bottles;

Support, I will continue to work hard! ?