Chapter 57: Dormitory (19)

Although she could feel that the aggressiveness of the person in front of her had decreased significantly, Chi Qiao was still trembling with fear, and only her lips that were bitten tightly were bright red on her pale face.

The tall dormitory slowly walked towards Chi Qiao, froze in the dead silence, and the several eyeballs above were also slowly staring at Chi Qiao, creeping like countless worms crawling up the calf and back.

"Where did you go?" The dormitory manager's lips moved and asked softly.

The shirt and trousers were already soaked in thick blood, and seemed to be falling heavily. The dormitory staff stepped past the door of the dormitory where the blood flowed into a meandering river, and the sound of sticky blood swayed leisurely.

The cuffs of the coat that Chi Qiao was holding tightly were drenched in cold sweat, her eyelashes trembled a few times almost stiffly, and then she saw the tall boy behind the supervisor.

Xu Yun appeared behind the dormitory without a sound. The coldness in his eyes seemed to be lower than the temperature of his whole body. Under the bright corridor lights, he looked like a bloodthirsty ghost. The long hammer of Panasonic.

"Where did you go?" the host asked again.

Chi Qiao could clearly see the pale tendons on Su Guan's Qingbai neck who was gradually approaching, and the other party's pale hand with obvious knuckles slowly lifted up, unexpectedly wanting to caress Chi Qiao's cheek.

The feet that were stuck to the ground had a rare chance to control themselves, Chi Qiao was about to back away, when the tall and thin man who was getting closer was suddenly dragged back.

In the next second, Xu Yun's muscular back blocked Chi Qiao's view.

"Pfft!"

The sound of blood bursting out and the sound of hammer smashing bones sounded almost at the same time. Chi Qiao only saw a faint blood mist bursting in the air, followed by the dull rolling sound of wheels.

She could probably guess what happened, Chi Qiao didn't dare to face that kind of scene, but just kept her eyes on Xu Yun.

When the other party turned his head, dirty blood had already been splashed on one side of his handsome face, which was in sharp contrast to his calm and indifferent demeanor.

After seeing Xu Yun's face, Chi Qiao felt as if her five senses had returned, and the faint smell of blood from the bitten lower lip flowed into her mouth.

"Great." Xu Yun said.

...

Tan Han, who was standing at the door of the dormitory, was holding the half of the clothes rail so tightly that he was about to break it again, his eyes were glued to the beautiful dormmate who was mostly blocked by Xu Yun.

Just now when he heard Chi Qiao's trembling voice, Tan Han almost subconsciously wanted to rush out, but fortunately, he had a flash of intuition at the moment he broke through the door, otherwise the scene would be unimaginable.

After all, it is impossible for the brave little guy to appear rashly without a plan with a high probability of success, and the identity of the person on the other side who is looking for opportunities in the dark is obvious.

It's just that the intense fear just now completely overwhelmed Tan Han's concern for his own safety, and his brain was so congested that his thinking stopped for a moment.

Standing at the door of the dormitory and looking through the window, he saw Xu Yun quietly walking past in front of him like a ghost. His cold expression was so captivating that Tan Han felt his scalp tingle.

And Xu Yun clenched the neck of the Suguan with one hand and pulled it in the opposite direction, and the long hammer he swung instantly separated the head with the human skin mask from the neck.

He even remembered not to let Chi Qiao see the bloody scene.

Chi Qiao's excessive sense of trust and Xu Yun's inadvertent details made Tan Han wonder if this game matching mechanism is a random assignment to prevent players from knowing each other.

Standing at the door of the dormitory, Tan Han watched Xu Yun gently rub Chi Qiao's pale face with the back of his hand amidst the strong smell of blood and the bright red background.

"Damn it, awesome." Xue Zehao looked at the detached corpse in the corridor in shock, never expecting that the housekeeper would let go of the long hammer, and was finally beaten to death by his own weapon.

"Why did he put down that thing?"

One after another, the nearby dormitories carefully poked their heads out to look out. Xu Yun turned over the corpse of the dormitory officer with a long hammer and found nothing, so he whispered Tell Chi Qiao to go back.

The cheeks and the back of the neck that had just been rubbed by Xu Yun were still faintly warm, Chi Qiao's pale cheeks finally turned red, and the tip of her nose was slightly flushed, it was hard to tell whether it was more grievance or more relief.

The tense strength all over her body completely relaxed at this moment, Chi Qiao suddenly wanted to cry, but she still held back.

After pushing open the door of the dormitory, Chi Qiao, who was still in a daze, shifted her eyes to Tan Han next to her in a daze. The flickering and trembling light in her black eyes made the boy's heart tighten.

"Explain why you asked Chi Qiao to take risks."

After Xu Yun walked in close to Chi Qiao, Tan Han walked forward with a sullen face, trying to suppress his growl in his throat, his whole body was like a raging lion.

Chi Qiao, who subconsciously hid to the side, watched the two of them tit-for-tat dully. Xu Yun's expression remained unchanged, his eyes were blocked by the drooping forehead hair, and Chi Qiao suddenly wanted to hear what he would say.

Xu Yun probably already discovered something.

"Get out of the way."

Xu Yun took out the dormitory contract from his trouser pocket and pointed it directly at the tip of Tan Han's nose: "Put it behind the door."

After speaking, he put his arm around Chi Qiao's shoulders and led her into the bathroom to take off his shoes. The warm water from the shower fell on Chi Qiao's calf, warming up bursts of warmth, making her trembling legs numb from the cold.

"You wash yourself too...there's blood all over your body." Chi Qiao saw Xu Yun squatting down and only pouring hot water on his bare legs, and his upper body was still splashed with blood, which looked horrifying flustered.

Sensing that Chi Qiao wanted to move to the side, Xu Yun directly grabbed the slender white ankle and firmly fixed it in place: "Don't move."

Chi Qiao had to stay obediently.

The icy flesh quickly warmed up again and turned into a soft white ball, and the delicate and delicate skin also turned pink.

The patter of water slides from the beautiful calf to the ankle, or flows from the pale pink knee to the slit of the round toe.

Chi Qiao was massaged comfortably, her eyes were half-closed and she felt warm all over her body. The fear and grievance just now had been swept away, and she even immediately forgot about wanting to know the truth.

"It's finished." Tan Han walked to the door of the bathroom with a dark face, leaning against the door with a tall and strong body, as if Xu Yun would not leave without saying anything, just watching quietly.

"You should know something, right?"

Tan Han looked at Xu Yun squatting in front of Chi Qiao, silently pinching Chi Qiao's pink little toes as if playing, and the evil fire in his heart rose again.

Even if Xu Yun guessed the logical direction of the dungeon, so what, why did Chi Qiao have to take risks?

How dare he?

"Yes, how did you solve it?" Xue Zehao also leaned over curiously, two tall boys blocked the bathroom door tightly, and there was another Xu Yun in the narrow space, Chi Qiao felt a little out of breath Not angry.

The sound of the shower stopped abruptly, Xu Yun slowly got up and took the towel hanging beside him, then squatted down again to wipe Chi Qiao's legs.

"It's been a few days since you entered the game copy, and you haven't found anything?" Xu Yun not only didn't explain, but sarcastically.

"What copy of the game?" Xue Zehao looked blank.

"..." Tan Han's face turned even darker, and the molars behind his clenched teeth made a little noise, and he choked out a sentence, "I'm not good at this kind of dungeon." Xu Yun wiped his legs very slowly, pressing his thumb on the towel

leisurely Rubbing the soft flesh of Chi Qiao's thigh, it was a little itchy and stinging, which made Chi Qiao's heart thump, and she didn't pay attention to what Tan Han said.

"Don't do it." He shook his leg softly, trying to signal Xu Yun not to play like this again.

"It's fine if you haven't found anything, is your brain just for display?" Xu Yun's cold words directly silenced Tan Han.

"... so insightful, how about explaining it?"

"Have you ever wondered why the time allocation between day and night is so strange?" Xu Yun didn't give a single look, and continued to wipe the water droplets on Chi's pretty white legs slowly.

"Why?" Chi Qiao asked Tan Han almost at the same time.

Xu Yun raised his eyelids and raised his face to meet Chi Qiao's gaze, Chi Qiao's beautiful face was reflected in his dark eyes.

"There are many possibilities, and after assuming them one by one, we can get the most likely answer at the end. Day and night are the dividing line, two completely different time and space segments." Chi Qiao didn't quite understand, apparently by the

door So is that one.

"The most likely reason for the weird time allocation in most dungeons is that these two time periods contain different but closely related events, either juxtaposed or causing each other. After sorting it out, we can know what this dungeon wants us to solve There is a problem." Xu Yun looked at Chi Qiao and continued to explain.

It seems that I suddenly have an idea. Chi Qiao blinked, inexplicably excited and distressed to solve the math problem.

"Ghosts will appear at night, and there will be runaway hostesses. Obviously, one assumption that can be made is that the night is the result of the day, and the cause of the day has been ignored by us." Xu Yun took his other hand out of his trouser pocket

. something.

It's a student card.

But not the one I picked up at the swimming pool.

Next to the portrait of the pretty girl with short hair, there is the word "Lin Jun" written on it.

"This was found in the dormitory's room." Xu Yun said.

The drawer above the section where the dormitory contract was stored was full of the student ID card of the same person, and the big head of the smiling fair-skinned girl was piled up in layers under the dim light, making one's hair stand on end.

Just at that moment, Xu Yun felt that all the fragmentary things in his brain were strung together with a thread.

Almost instantly, he made the decision to attack the dormitory manager directly.

"It's the owner of this dress..." Chi Qiao stared blankly at the student ID card, her slightly frowned eyebrows showed that he was still puzzled.

Tan Han finally understood that the information gap between himself and Xu Yun was so huge that he was still at a loss when the other party explained it in this way.

"You might as well take the stairs on the other side, maybe you can understand what I'm saying." Xu Yun mocked lightly.

Tan Han was still thinking about what to ask, when the bathroom door in front of him slammed down abruptly, which made him take a few steps back in shock, and the bathroom door slammed right in front of his nose.

"...Hey! Please make it clear...!"

"What are you doing closing the door?!"

Xu Yun stretched out his hand and pushed the door shut, then stood up.

The tall male high school student in the cramped space felt extremely oppressive. Chi Qiao stared blankly at him as he suddenly stopped talking, not knowing what to do: "What's the matter...?

" Breaking through, the unknown emotions that I have endured until now finally surfaced, I can't tell whether it is regret or distressed in the eyebrows, in short, it is too complicated for Chi Qiao to understand.

"Why... um..."

Chi Qiao swallowed back the sound she was about to make, her lower lip was covered by the cool thin lips, and Chi Qiao could even smell the faint smell of blood left on the other's cheek.

Xu Yun's force was very light, as if he was afraid of breaking the person.

"...Well, there's blood..." Chi Qiao tilted her head slightly, easily let her lips escape, and mumbled a bit of complaint.

The next moment, at the same time as the pouring water came, it was Xu Yun who demanded more forcefully, and even hit Chi Qiao's teeth.

The water that washed the blood dripped down from Xu Yun's jaw, and the pattering water from the other side also wet Chi Qiao's eyelashes, and seeped into the mouth from the tight lips and teeth of the two.

The author has something to say:

Although it is useless, I still want to explain: the reason for opening a new article is because this book is easy to get stuck, and sometimes it is really uncomfortable to not be able to write, and it is necessary to open a new article to adjust. These two weeks are due to catching up with the trainees, so there are so many things, so there are fewer. Sorry, I will try my best to update every other day. After all, I can't be perfunctory just because of the card. This will be written slowly. Thank you for waiting for me. This trash T T.

The inspiration of the new article is better than this one, so I thought to open it, and I will save the manuscript. After thinking about it, I will save it for a few days before posting.

Thanks in 2022-03-31 02:31:16~2022-04-03 23: During the period of 28:16, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the bazooka: 1 234 LIN;

thanks to the little angel who voted for the mine: very cute! 3 pieces; jooooooo, Qiqiqiqiqi, Wanghe Jianchuan, passing by to eat a cake 1 piece;

thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 64 bottles of Yinxi; 48 bottles of Qi; 44 bottles of crispy fish balls; friends, here There are 43 bottles of online names; Beautiful Wife Quick and I Post, Aisheng Lishou, 6 28 bottles; Kiss Baby Wife 20 bottles; Bird 14 bottles; Matcha Pudding, 32680219, Duan Jiayan Look at Me 10 bottles; QJRY, Wanghe Michuan , Doubendou, 18663478 5 bottles; Dublin-Dubliner 3 bottles; Yahu, ex-boyfriend's wig, cute Bali, 47141554 1 bottle; thank you

very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?