Chapter 63: Horror Song Club (1)

The surrounding scene gradually faded into darkness with the sound of the system broadcast, but the uniform skirt was still on her body, and Chi Qiao tugged at the corner of the skirt, not knowing when she would be able to change this suit.

System: [Completion level of the dungeon: 60%; main line core solution, approved. ]

[After the evaluation, the points will be 3,450, and the live broadcast points will be settled... 9,612. ]

Chi Qiao listened to the electronic sound of the system, and was a little shocked: "The points you get from the live broadcast are almost three times the points you get from clearing the customs.

" For these, there are only some backstage displays of accumulated points."

It was still so pitifully rare that Chi Qiao couldn't bear to watch it any longer.

The system paused for two seconds and replied: [It can be understood in this way, it may be slightly different from the previous version. ]

[However, it does not rule out that the version is unstable and there will be confusion. ]

[The reason for obtaining relatively few dungeon points is that only the key nodes of the main line have been completed, but the lines connected in series by branches have not progressed, so there are not many points rewards. ]

[As for the live broadcast points...it is indeed an astonishing number, the number of subscriptions and viewers in the live broadcast room is soaring. 】

After the voice fell, Chi Qiao saw the background data of the live broadcast and the images of various well-known anchors on the homepage of the live broadcast of the thriller copy. He saw the first live broadcast at the top of the "Boutique Live Room" column at the first glance.

The screen was pitch black, only the middle row displayed a round buffer icon and a line of white words "The copy is over, please speak freely", which is in stark contrast to the thrilling and exciting screens of other anchors. But even so, the number of viewers and speakers in this live broadcast room is still nearly half that of the second place.

Each host has a different ID code as their name, and the platform will not actively reveal their identities. Most of the time, viewers use the host's name in the dungeon as the identification method.

And the code name of the first place is very special: 8888.

You can tell at a glance that he is a big boss.

It was the first time for Chi Qiao to see the live broadcast homepage of the thriller dungeon, and soon found that her live broadcast room was in the "Newbie Highlights" column a few lines below, the screen was also pitch black, and a line of white text was being buffered.

Obviously, this kind of interface will appear when the player clears the instance and is ready to enter the next instance.

The system continued to display next to it: [here is the data of the live broadcast room after entering this dungeon, every barrage has been recorded, you can browse or search for keywords if necessary. 】

Chi Qiao opened her eyes wide and looked at the massive amount of information in front of her, making her head dizzy. She felt that she didn't have anything to read, so she waved her hand: "Forget it, forget it, I won't read these." The

system : [Okay, then you can enter the next copy after a short rest. 】

Chi Qiao felt her consciousness blurred in the chaotic darkness, as if she was in a half-dream and half-awake state, and her tired body felt inexplicably relieved.

[The dungeon is loading, please wait...]

The system beeped one after another, and Chi Qiao felt that there seemed to be some noise coming around.

Can this dungeon meet him?

Chi Qiao's soul seemed to be separated for a moment, and gradually she was able to see the surrounding things clearly, as well as some young and beautiful faces in the room.

The interior decoration of the spacious suite is extravagant. Colorful neon spotlights keep sweeping every corner of the room. There are hundreds of inches of large screens hanging on the walls playing music with a strong rhythm, which is so deafening that it almost breaks the eardrums.

In the blurred dizziness, the noisy music sound is sometimes approaching and sometimes far away, breathing in and out as if alive.

[...The next performance is Liszt, "The Bell". ]

[... What was brought was a duet of human voices. 】

There were long and long applause, sharp and strange singing, and all kinds of sounds mixed together, almost tearing people's brains apart.

The roaring modern ktv party sound came from one side, while the almost opposite sonata played on the other side, which strangely pulled people's brain thinking.

"Hey, Chi Qiao, why don't you open it!" Amidst the loud music, a clear male voice pierced through.

Chi Qiao was still dazedly getting used to the dim lights and loud electronic music in the karaoke room, and found that several people present were all looking at him.

He was sitting alone on a small sofa on one side, and on the other side sat several men and women, all looking young and rich.

The boy who spoke was handsome, and his clothes and accessories looked extravagant. He looked at the beautiful little boy with a dazed expression on the opposite side, who seemed to be able to be manipulated at will, and suddenly felt a little itchy in his heart.

"Open the lid, didn't I teach you just now, how stupid." He pointed to the dice box in front of Chi Qiao and said.

Chi Qiao didn't know what it was, so she obediently agreed in a low voice, then reached out to open the box.

Below lay five dice.

"Fifteen points, second to last!" The boy leaned forward to take a look and shouted, with a smile on his face, "You're lucky! You can accept punishment with your favorite brother Yan Cheng!"

" I'm dying of laughter, Yan Cheng, it's the first time for you to roll such a small number, could it be on purpose?"

Yan Cheng? Who is this? Chi Qiao looked blankly at the few people beside her.

Next to the talking boy sat an extremely handsome man, with a broad figure between a teenager and an adult, with two long legs bent a little casually, his upper body leaning back, his face half-raised and his jaw angled. She looked at Chi Qiao with a sharp expression and a loose expression.

"What's the punishment for the two men? Just skip it!" A girl was sitting some distance away. She was dressed in bright clothes and had a superior figure. He seemed very unhappy, "Did you hear me, Lan Shangzhi, just skip it!"

"What's the rush, Yingran, I'm here to play." Lan Shangzhi casually refused, still focusing on the dazed Chi Qiao with interest, "How about the push-up game?" "...You!!"

Ying Ran was so angry that his complexion was extremely pale, and he couldn't help but look at Yan Cheng, who was silent beside him. The boy glanced at Chi Qiao, then glanced at the scattered beer bottles on the table, and pursed his thin lips without any objection .

"Fu Jian'an, don't you want to see the two men too?" Yingran had no choice but to wink at the boy on the other side, hoping that the other party would object.

Fu Jianan wore gold-rimmed glasses and looked gentle, which was very inconsistent with the atmosphere of the scene. He smiled lightly: "It's just for fun, doesn't it matter?"

Chi Qiao was taken aback by Yingran's sudden turn of gaze, and didn't know what the situation was, so she could only blink at her beautiful black face. Eyes, a little awkwardly waiting for the next arrangement.

"Punishment... what is it?" He asked in a low voice, but was almost covered by the sound of music.

Lan Shangzhi turned down the music, changed to a pop music with a strong rhythm, smiled and yelled at Chi Qiao: "Push-up game!" "The

bottom one is doing push-ups on the bottom two! How about it?

" I want to say:

I will write more during the May Day holiday, let me have a snack today qwq I love you,

thank you for voting for me during 2022-04-22 23:44:20~2022-04-29 00:47:18 Or the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Xue Ye; 9 bottles of Taro Bobo; 1 bottle of Qingshuang;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?