Chapter 7: Castle (7)

Du Lan's movements seemed to slow down several times, as if he was carving some precious artwork slowly.

    The skin of the succubus is as smooth as a bean flower, even the soles of the feet.

    I have to say, it's really addictive.

    Chi Qiao looked at the boy in front of him staring at her feet intently, her embarrassment and discomfort almost rushed to the top of her head, but it was not convenient to say anything, after all, the other party did these things for him, which was enough for him to be grateful.

    Had to secretly red ears.

    From his point of view, Du Lan has a straight nose, sharp eyebrows and jaw lines, coupled with tight thin lips, he has a cold and indifferent appearance.

    The hand holding Chi Qiao's feet is very strong, with well-defined and slender knuckles, and there are slight marks of bulging veins on the back of the hand. It is a hand between a teenager and a mature man.

    At this moment, he was squatting there, his loose hair half covering his eyes, Chi Qiao suddenly felt that he shouldn't do such a thing.

    Lower your head and put socks on such a waste npc like him.

    Du Lan raised his other foot.

    Chi Qiao sat there quietly, counting the eyelashes of the person in front of her in a daze, but suddenly met his sudden raised eyes.

    As if being grabbed suddenly, Chi Qiao's nerves tensed, and her heart beat faster.

    Du Lan's eyes became strange.

    It seems to be a different person.

    He suddenly stroked Chi Qiao's calf, pinched the tender flesh of her calf and pushed it up, causing Chi Qiao to fall backwards under the force, leaning against the back of the sofa.

    "Why, what's the matter?" Chi Qiao asked with difficulty.

    "Du Lan" didn't speak, but her eyes were still fixed on him, and she leaned over to approach Chi Qiao with great pressure, with one hand propped on the sofa.

    Chi Qiao was gradually imprisoned in the gap between the sofa and "Du Lan"'s chest. What was even more awkward was that one of his legs had already been pressed against his chest by the other party, and the sole of his forced foot was facing directly toward "Du Lan"'s chest. cheek.

    Under the light, the clean and smooth feet showed the ultimate snow-white, like flawless white jade, attracting the covetousness of some dark prying eyes.

    The action "Du Lan" made in the next second almost made Chi Qiao scream.

    He put his face close to the ankle he was holding, raised his eyes to see Chi Qiao's reaction, and kissed the tender skin above the ankle lightly.

    The hot breath burned Chi Qiao, and at the same time, the other party's lips were rubbing against that skin coldly.

    "You, what are you doing!!"

    Chi Qiao finally broke down and yelled, kicking and kicking indiscriminately to break free from the shackles.

    "What?"

    Du Lan's cold and impatient voice suddenly woke him up.

    The scene from the previous moment completely disappeared, and Chi Qiao realized that she was sitting on the sofa, and Du Lan was squatting in front of her. The other party didn't lean over to press him down, let alone do the horrible behavior just now.