Chapter 52: Dormitory (14)

Chi Qiao shivered when her toes touched the cold water.

He is a pure landlubber, very unaccustomed to the water, the coolness permeates from the toes all the way to the torso of the body, Chi Qiao held onto the swimming pool wall with great difficulty and dipped.

The depth of the front of the swimming pool was about 1.67 meters, and the slight water pressure pressed up to her throat, which made Chi Qiao inexplicably feel palpitations, and hurriedly grabbed Xu Yun's arm beside her.

The surface of the water only reached Xu Yun's chest. He looked down at Chi Qiao standing on tiptoe in front of him to make himself taller, and because of the buoyancy of the pool water made him look like a clumsy young deer who just learned to walk. The downcast eyes are very serious.

Seeing Chi Qiao struggling in the water as if she was floating off the ground, her thin white legs were shaking straight, causing waves of water.

"If you can't swim, just soak in the water here."

Xu Yun simply picked up his waist and buttocks under the water, and carried him to the shallowest corner with one hand.

"...Didn't you teach me?" Chi Qiao was stunned for a moment, the water level dropped to the collarbone, the suffocation became much weaker, and the ripples reflected on the skin appeared whiter and brighter.

"Since this class will be arranged, it is natural that there is something to check, and it is impossible to really play with water here."

Xu Yun was speechless for a moment, and his indifferent handsome face showed a rare helplessness. As for telling Qiu Chengwang that he would teach Chi Qiao, he just subconsciously didn't want to hand her over to that teacher.

Chi Qiao's ears felt hot when she was told, she stared at the other party neatly leaning on the pool wall and stood up, then turned her head and squatted down as if thinking of something: "Stay well, don't walk around."

Xu Yun glanced at the clear underwater pool With Qiao's slender body wrapped in a swimsuit, after thinking about it, she added: "...Don't get too close to those men."

Chi Qiao responded casually, but she was thinking about another thing. He didn't tell Xu Yun that he was a player, and his identity should still be an npc, right? If he really checked, he would probably have discovered this problem.

But now it seems that Xu Yun completely regards him as an ordinary player...

[It's normal, players like this kind of big guy have more thoughts of their own, and even believe in intuition more than anything else. 】The system that hasn't appeared for a long time suddenly said, 【Although the real appearance of the player will be simply processed every time a new instance is entered, but the overall change is not much. ]

[So it's probably your appearance... It's hard to believe that you are a cannon fodder npc. ]

[Compared to this, what I want to know more is why you can meet each other in every dungeon, but he seems to have been wiped out of your memory, and he is inexplicably familiar with you without recognizing you. 】The system probably thought about it during the disconnection of the past few days, but it didn't come up with a reason.

"Hmm..."

Chi Qiao touched the water surface with her hands in a daze, staring blankly at the lively classmates playing in the water on the other side, when she suddenly heard someone calling him.

The shout was getting closer and closer, Chi Qiao suddenly turned around as if feeling something.

A figure rushed towards Chi Qiao from the edge of the pool.

"Wow..."

As soon as Chi Qiao screamed out, she was submerged by a large amount of pool water, and the opponent's strong arms grabbed his shoulders and fell under the water with the momentum. The influx of pool water silenced the laughter all around, and the eardrums were beaten by dull fluctuations.

The moment he sank into the water, Chi Qiao seemed to hear someone talking in his ear.

"...Lin..."

The voice was blurred and distorted, but it made people feel scalp numb instantly, and the psychological suffocation came before the physical one.

But all this happened only in a very short time, and was immediately overwhelmed by the panic of Chi Qiao falling into the water. The poor little landlubber flopped around in the water for several times before being pulled up by someone hugging his chest.

"...Isn't it Chi Qiao, you will choke on the water level of 1.6 meters?"

Lin Mengan was confused by his coquettish tablemate. He had been watching him foolishly staying in the corner and wanted to make fun of others, but he didn't expect Chi Qiao to be choked up like this, and she panicked like she was about to cry.

Chi Qiao didn't actually choke a few mouthfuls, but the panic of suddenly falling into the water was too severe, her snow-white face soaked in the pool water coughed a few times, her eyes turned red, her wet black hair drooped down, as if she had been brushed by tears again.

The red lips were slightly parted, trying to absorb oxygen, and after a while, he turned his wet eyes to Lin Mengan.

"You...Are you sick?"

Chi Qiao's voice trembled when she said this. Although she was still lying in front of Lin Mengan, she was really angry, and her drooping black hair kept dripping. Drops of water.

Lin Mengan held his deskmate's buttocks with one hand but didn't have time to be distracted. He was flustered by Chi Qiao's expression with flushed eyes, and hurriedly coaxed in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I was wrong, I was wrong, no Thinking of this will scare you..."

Chi Qiao, who is very poor in water, is afraid that she will not be able to grasp the supporting objects in the water, even though she is immediately pulled up by Lin Mengan, she is still afraid. It was expanding, and as soon as the eye sockets became hot, tears fell down together with the dripping water.

This time, the tip of her nose and the end of her eyes also turned pitifully red, her neck and legs were straining from sobbing, and Chi Qiao shed tears silently for a long time before letting out a small burst of sobbing.

"Don't, don't cry..." Lin Mengan coaxed for a long time, and was distressed by the trembling weeping sound. The youthful appearance of the raised eyebrows was gone, just like a big dog that has done something wrong and drooped its tail.

The touch on the palm of the hand is soft and upright, Lin Mengan's chest is almost soft against Chi Qiao, the wet eyelashes are close at hand, it seems that even the tip of the slightly upturned nose smells sweet.

The guilt gradually changed, and Lin Mengan felt his heart beating a little faster.

"...Eh." Just as Lin Mengan was about to speak, his deskmate who was obediently in front of him suddenly disappeared.

Chi Qiao was pulled to the other side in a blink of an eye.

"Did you make him cry?" Tan Han's face was gloomy, and Chi Qiao, who was pulled into her arms, had already recovered and wiped her eyes, but with this touch, her delicate skin turned redder.

[Wife doesn't cry woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo does my wife cry so much]

[Although Lin Mengan is handsome and has a good figure, I can accept being a little perverted, but he's too childish! ! Jumping directly will definitely scare the baby]

[Fight, fight! Although the boss is not here, this Shura field is quite exciting~]

[Lin Gou just wants to take advantage of his wife. When he jumped into the water to catch his wife, I saw him put his arms around her chest! Those thumps must have taken advantage of it! Damn it! ]

[It's so cute when you're pretty angry hehe...It's so cute when you're angry and crying too hehe Niu Niu bang...] The

movement in Lin Mengan's diving pool was quite loud just now, which attracted the attention of the other side and caused booing, but after seeing After the pretty classmate thumped up and shed tears, the atmosphere changed, and he turned his gaze resentfully under the glaring gaze of Tan Han who swam over quickly.

"Didn't you say he can't swim? Why scare him?" Tan Han's tone was cold and irritable, and the big hands around Chi Qiao's round shoulders kept comforting his back. .

"What does it have to do with you? You are the one who bullies him the most, right?" Lin Mengan frowned, and responded with the same harsh tone.

"That was before, don't fucking hold on to this." Tan Han frowned and replied, one hand passed through Chi Qiao's soft and tender armpit, and was about to lead her in the opposite direction.

A strange, itchy touch swept across Chi Qiao's calf, and the emotion that had just eased was still quite sensitive, Chi Qiao turned her head angrily and shouted: "Can you please stop playing with me!

" Lin Mengan, who was about to stare at Chi Qiao's back, was dazed by the sound, and stood two or three meters away from Chi Qiao in a daze.

"...Me?" Lin Mengan pointed at himself in a daze.

Chi Qiao didn't realize that it's not possible that the other party was teasing him, but the thing appeared very abruptly, and the weird itching aroused a strong sense of discomfort, so he raised his feet with red eyes and grabbed the thing .

The touch was rough and weird, and Chi Qiao felt chills all over after lifting it out of the water.

It was a mass of jet-black hair, covered with white and pink residual tissue.

The author has something to say:

Chi Qiao: I cried again in fright, washing my legs while crying,

thank you for voting for me during 2022-03-17 22:08:59~2022-03-19 21:59:01 Oh, the little angel who issued the Bawang ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 4 bottles of soybeans; 3 bottles of rice; bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?