Chapter 54: Dormitory (16)

Chi Qiao felt as if she had been folded in half and leaned against Xu Yun's arms. She didn't know whether it was the pressure from her posture or the heat from the other's arms hugging her legs, which made him feel strange palpitations.

Xu Yun's body fat percentage is very low, she looks lean, but in fact her muscles are so muscular that Chi Qiao feels that she is cramped everywhere, especially the tailbone.

Although I know he has abdominal muscles, but this is too hard...

Xu Yun wraps one arm around Chi Qiao's legs so that he can lean closer. The iron cabinet is a little rusty. If you stretch it too much It is easy to make a sound when it is opened.

The arms clearly felt the soft flesh of the person in his arms, and the two slender legs were obediently hugged by Xu Yun.

Chi Qiao seemed to be very soft all over, she had just been drenched in water and exuded a moist light fragrance, and her hand sunken into the flesh seemed to be able to squeeze out sweet juice with a light touch.

The "person" looking for things on the other side seemed to be unable to find what he wanted for a long time, and his actions began to become quite irritable. The action of opening and closing the small cabinet door made a loud noise, making it easy to Followed by anxiety and fear.

It's just that Chi Qiao, who was surrounded by Xu Yun's smell in the cabinet, was not affected too much. Instead, taking advantage of the deafening noise, she tried to move her body to avoid the piercing bones behind her.

At the same time, the live broadcast room was not affected by the slightest horror atmosphere, but the speed of swiping the screen was so fast that it caused a freeze.

The scene in the cabinet is not clear to the players, but it is clear to the audience in the live broadcast room. After all, this is still a public space in the strict sense, and there is no reason not to let them see it.

It can also be seen that the two players who are separated from the ghosts outside have no consciousness of being in a horror game at all. The one with a petite figure and a pretty face was held tightly in front of her because of her narrow position, with her legs hugged in front of her.

The red cloud on her face could be seen clearly because of the special treatment in the live broadcast room. Chi Qiao's eyelashes trembled, and her black moist eyes shone slightly as if they had been soaked in the pool water. Obviously, they were not tears from fright.

[My wife shrinks like this and becomes smaller... Is this poor figure trying to send me flying...] [

You are not allowed to hug your wife like this [cry] [fist]... no, no, no [cry] [fist][ Crying] Fenfen's thigh strangle marks and everything can be seen, woohoo]

[What a dangerous posture...Xu Yun did it on purpose, I always feel that the baby will be outflanked in the next second]

[The muscles and long legs of a male high school student It's a perfect match with a beautiful wife, okay? After all, it's a diamond that can crack a metal cabinet! ]

[... At that moment, I seemed to have vaguely glimpsed... something beyond ordinary people] The

barrage situation in the live broadcast room was as chaotic as Chi Qiao's current brain. They all focus on the touch with Xu Yun, and they always feel hot everywhere.

"Move what?" Xu Yun asked in a low voice, and quickly pressed Chi Qiao's waist and abdomen with the other hand, as if restraining a wriggling milk cat.

Chi Qiao stopped still after feeling the vibration of her chest against her back. She reached out her hand to write on the back of Xu Yun's hand, but the other party turned over her palm when she realized it.

Chi Qiao was saying, "Your bones are so hard, it's so uncomfortable."

Xu Yun paused for a few seconds, not sure if he was reacting or what, then picked up Chi Qiao and lifted it up.

The cabinet creaked because of this slight movement, and Chi Qiao immediately pricked up her ears to be alert, but the "man" outside didn't seem to hear it, and was still rummaging through things angrily.

The discomfort on the tailbone finally disappeared, Chi Qiao sat a little higher than before, Xu Yun's breath behind him fell on the back of his neck, and each breath of the other party went down the curve of his back.

Just as Chi Qiao was a little satisfied, the same feeling as before moved to her thighs.

His legs moved slightly, and his whole body froze, followed by crackling sounds in his brain, and the heat spread from the ears to his face.

"how?"

Xu Yun leisurely wrote these two words with his fingers on Chi Qiao's stomach through the swimsuit, as if he didn't know anything.

...It's such a time, and I'm still teasing him!

Chi Qiao was overwhelmed with embarrassment. Should it be said that senior players have high psychological quality, and they don't pick time and place? !

"Don't you?"

Xu Yun continued to write these words, emphatically and slowly tracing "?", pressing his fingertips on Chi Qiao's soft, flat abdomen with no muscles.

Before Chi Qiao had time to react, the boy behind her wrote two more words: "So small."

At the same time, her chest vibrated slightly, as if she was laughing low.

Chi Qiao was so ashamed that she almost burst into tears. If the current situation didn't allow it, he would have punched Xu Yun twice.

So irritating and so bad! !

The movement in the locker room suddenly stopped, and it returned to a dead silence, only the sharp sound of a small cabinet door creaking and shaking a few times due to inertia.

After nearly a long while of silence, the footsteps of that "person" sounded again.

The sound of the locker room door opening gradually faded away.

Chi Qiao listened in fear for a while, of course, the main reason for his shock came from the person holding him behind him. After hearing Xu Yun say "it's all right", the tin cabinet was pushed away, fresh and slightly cold air was refilled, finally diluting Chi Qiao's body heat.

"Has it gone?" Chi Qiao just climbed out tremblingly and looked at Xu Yun and asked very softly.

Xu Yun then came out of the closet. It was hard to imagine that the closet could hold such a big boy. After he stood up, the oppressive feeling of a few meters tall immediately returned, and his face was calm as if nothing had happened.

"...not sure." Xu Yun replied.

This sentence made Chi Qiao, who wanted to vent her teased anger to Xu Yun, immediately regain her tense state, but she didn't know that this sentence was also Xu Yun's teasing him.

Xu Yun bent down and took out a student ID card with a card holder from the gap under the iron cabinet. The pink surface became dirty, and the student ID card inside was also a little discolored.

There is also a photo of the two girls on the student ID card.

"It should be looking for this, but I took it away in advance." Xu Yun said.

The name on the student ID card is Xiang Senli, from Class 6 of the 12th class.

Thinking of the owner of the dress she was wearing, Chi Qiao subconsciously touched the string of names on her chest.

Following Xu Yun back to the empty locker room, Chi Qiao whispered hesitantly: "...that's weird." "It should

n't be that no one comes to the locker room all the time."

"Go out and have a look."

Xu Yun walked Looking for the clothes that Chi Qiao had replaced in the storage cabinet, she found that it was empty and nothing was left.

In the end, only a coat and a pair of trousers were found.

After Xu Yun put the jacket on Chi Qiao, he planned to give him the trousers as well, but was rejected.

Chi Qiao's cheeks were slightly red, her eyes were a little erratic, and she turned her head uncomfortably: "You should wear it, I can't wear it because it's too long." "...

and you... are too obvious.

" "From this point of view, I really need more."

Chi Qiao stared at him with beautiful eyes, always feeling that he was connoting himself.

"...How cute, it doesn't look like yours, I feel scared just by looking at it." Chi Qiao muttered in a low voice, but she didn't see the corners of Xu Yun's mouth that could not be suppressed.

Cute, you are the cutest.

Chi Qiao walked out of the locker room and asked Xu Yun: "... So

our things were taken away by that 'person' just now?" "...It's hard to say." Xu Yun looked around and the light

dimmed The locker room gave an uncertain answer.

The empty hall outside the locker room was shrouded in uncomfortable white light. Even though every place could be illuminated, there was always something weird and frightening.

Especially at the corner at the end of the front, the white light is hidden into the darkness, and it seems that something unknown will appear at any time, which makes Chi Qiao involuntarily pay attention for a few seconds.

Then he saw a pitch-black head protruding from the corner very slowly.

The horror scene at this moment finally overlapped with the classic ghost movies that Chi Qiao had seen in the past 20 years. The head wrapped in long black hair was almost touching the ground, and at the same time, its body was slowly moving out. .

Also parallel to the ground, it looks like a person is walking on all fours, but the limbs are several times more swollen than normal, and the surface is pale and bulging, as if soaked in water for too long, the whole person is swollen.

Although it was still a long way from Chi Qiao, in the blink of an eye, the sound of limbs crawling on the ground accompanied by other strange noises instantly appeared closer.

As soon as I saw a ghost, it fell into a dead state and was passively turned on. Before Chi Qiao's scream, Xu Yun hugged his waist without hesitation and ran towards the exit of the swimming pool like a doll.

Gada Gada's crawling sound could tell that the ghost was moving very fast. Chi Qiao hugged Xu Yun's neck, staring blankly at the ghost crawling toward them with a pale body, but she dared not blink once with her eyes open.

I'm afraid that if you blink once, the ghost will get closer.

Chi Qiao was bouncing in Xu Yun's arms for a while, and she didn't notice when she left the swimming pool. It was only after hearing Xu Yun's voice that she realized that the ghost had disappeared.

"It's getting dark." Xu Yun said, his voice didn't pant much, and it didn't look like he was running for a while with someone in his arms.

It was already pitch black outside, but luckily there was still a faint yellow light illuminating the forest path leading back to the dormitory, and the surrounding area was completely dark, but Chi Qiao hugged Xu Yun tightly, and her dead heartbeat gradually returned to normal.

"But no one has returned to the locker room." Xu Yun said to himself, noticing that the person in his arms was still trembling slightly, he pinched the back of Chi Qiao's neck and turned her head to look at each other, "Still Are you afraid?"

Even though the light is dim, Chi Qiao can still see that the end of Chi Qiao's eyes and the tip of her nose are a little red, and the pupils of her eyes sparkle as if soaked in a spring.

"...I'm not afraid." Chi Qiao felt that Xu Yun was always calm and fearless, but she still hadn't made any progress, and subconsciously didn't want to admit this fact.

"Your muscles are so hard that my legs hurt." He whispered, looking at Xu Yun's naked upper body.

His voice was weak and lacking momentum, but he was quite aggrieved. He didn't seem to be afraid at all, but the possibility of his thighs being rubbed red by Xu Yun's waist was quite high.

"Well, that's it." Xu Yun suddenly put Chi Qiao on the ground, and Chi Qiao climbed onto his shoulder in surprise. The tall boy squatted in front of him and raised his head: "Then let's rub it first?"