Chapter 49: Dormitory (11)

"Tsk, look up, you don't know how cute you are." The boy whispered, the teasing in his eyes didn't diminish at all.

Chi Qiao, who was huddled in front of him, was too pitiful and cute. She held her round and tender knees with her hands, her trembling eyelashes covered her face, and her eyes dared not look at him. Biting her lips made her fleshy feel even more tender. obvious.

The sound of iron friction in the corridor stopped abruptly, Chi Qiao lowered her head and was concentrating on the next move of her deskmate.

Suddenly, a loud scream sounded in the ear, almost piercing the eardrum.

It sounded like it was coming from the dormitory next door. The scream was no longer human, but like the roar of some kind of dying beast in the face of great fear or danger.

Then came the sound of a hard object slamming on another soft object. The roar became more and more intense with every hit, but it soon weakened and gradually turned into a moan before death. Chi Qiao almost I can imagine the horrible appearance of that person paralyzed into a dead thing.

"It's just an appetizer before the cleaning day, it's normal."

Sitting at the same table and Chi Qiao facing each other, the same two long legs that were also bent held Chi Qiao in the middle, and bent down and lay on his knees, raising his face Look at him with those smiling eyes.

"The dorm manager will carry a hammer covered with countless skull mucus or pitch-black blood, and remove the dirty things in the corridor that haven't had time to 'clean up' by themselves." He said lightly, with a light tone.

"The sound just now probably came from the skull. After all, there will be a disgusting sound of blood and flesh bursting on the body, and the man's shouting will not weaken so quickly." "But this is also very good, dying

quickly , don't need to suffer any more."

"What's the matter, you're so scared?" The boy suddenly chuckled, "The lips turned white with fright."

The movement outside was too violent, but the man in front of him still added fuel to the fire and said, There is no escape.

Inside the dormitory are silent and creepy ghosts, and outside the dormitory are dormitories that can hammer people into meat paste in the blink of an eye... This is the monster's lair.

There are ghosts, there are people who are similar to evil ghosts, and there is this... NPC deskmate who can secretly take pictures of him.

What about Xu Yun... Why hasn't Xu Yun come back...

Seeing Chi Qiao at the same table was terrified and couldn't stop turning her dark eyes, inexplicably cute again, and the hand on her white and tender calf hooked into her ambiguously. Chi Qiao's white calf socks stretched across her skin.

Chi Qiao was terrified by the rash finger, looking at the boy like a frightened little animal.

"Why didn't I find you so good-looking before. Such a beautiful little guy, who would be willing to bully him." The deskmate recalled some past events, "

Tan Han often teases you, but it's much better these days." "

No... They should still be able to bully, but in a different way." There was a smile in his tone, but Chi Qiao only felt it was cold.

"... You say you are reluctant, aren't you just bullying now?" Chi Qiao clasped her hands slightly, and complained in a low voice without confidence, "You might as well talk about Han..." After saying this, Chi Qiao felt like she was at the same

table His smiling eyes inexplicably became a little colder, and his calf was suddenly tightly circled.

"It hurts..." Chi Qiao tried to shrink in but couldn't help it, she pursed her lips and eyelashes and trembled in a panic, fearing that the other party would send her to the West in a fit of rage.

"If I don't bring you in, you will be the one who turns into a lump of meat sauce." The boy said, "That's not pretty."

Chi Qiao stopped talking. It sounds reasonable, but it's not quite right.

The surroundings fell into silence again, and the sound of hammers rubbing against the ground sounded again, like bloodthirsty monsters wandering in the corridors of the dormitory, killing people at any time.

The boy's eyes caressed Chi Qiao's beautiful face with low brows and pleasing eyes, and then fell from the light-colored lips that slowly recovered their color to the collarbone, and then to the long legs wrapped in gym shorts underneath.

"If it was you, there is a way to not die so quickly when you meet the dorm supervisor." The boy said suddenly.

Chi Qiao was taken aback for a moment, and quickly looked up at him, while the other party got off the bed and walked to the closet next to him.

Then, he took out some clothes from the closet and threw them in front of Chi Qiao.

Just as Chi Qiao was about to pick it up and look at it, the sound of hammers grinding the ground that had been ringing in the corridor suddenly stopped, as if it was right next to her ears.

He immediately froze, with chills from his head to his body, and looked straight at the black figure in the window of the dormitory door.

It looks like a tall and thin man, perhaps more than 1.9 meters tall. After all, what appears to be the waist and abdomen of the dormitory in the window can be imagined from this.

Even though the door and the window were closed, the strong smell of blood still came to the nostrils, stench and nauseating, but Chi Qiao could only hold back the nausea and tremblingly stopped and dared not move.

The deskmate didn't look scared, but stood in front of the closet with his hands in his pockets, neither speaking nor moving.

"Tuk-tuk."

The dead silence was suddenly broken, and there was a knocking sound on the slightly blurred window glass.

The hostess is knocking on the window.

Chi Qiao's heart was hung up, the mattress under her body was almost pulled into a ball, and her eyes staring at the window even felt dry and uncomfortable.

Don't come in...don't come in.

He didn't want to be turned into meat paste, and he didn't want to have his skull smashed, it hurt so much.

Chi Qiao didn't know how long she looked at the window, until the boy stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him several times, then she suddenly woke up.

"It's gone." The boy said.

"It's so stupid, this can also scare you into tears."

Chi Qiao realized that there was a tear on her face after her face was touched by the cool fingertips, and immediately avoided it uncomfortably.

"...I thought he would come in." Chi Qiao lowered her head and wiped away her tears, her voice low.

"No." The boy said softly, "These two sets of clothes are for you."

Chi Qiao picked up the clothes and looked at them, her pale face immediately turned red.

"...What are your hobbies? Why do you want me to wear girls' clothes?" Chi Qiao looked at the two sets spread out on the bed in disbelief, and glared at her deskmate angrily.

"... us?" The deskmate frowned, as if he had realized something.

"It turns out that they asked you to wear the suit on your body. I really thought your clothes were dry..." "It's

pretty good at playing." He smiled sullenly.

Chi Qiao was so angry that her ears turned red, and she threw the uniform skirt and swimsuit back to the tablemate: "If you want to wear it, you wear it!...Pervert." "Do

you want to read the words on it?" The boy had already thought that Chi Qiao would With this reaction, he slowly handed back the swimsuit.

Chi Qiao gave him a distrustful look, but leaned forward to look. There was a row of small words on the chest of the swimsuit, which seemed to be the students' names.

[Lin Jun, class 6 of the 12th session]

... 12th session?

"So...?" Chi Qiao didn't understand.

"There are rumors that the dormitory management has a much better attitude towards girls, especially when they see girls wearing the school uniforms of the previous generation, even if they violate the rules, they may be able to escape." "You know, our current school uniforms

are Newly designed."

The uniform and swimsuit do look a bit old, and they are slightly whitish after washing, but they are quite clean, and it can be seen that the deskmate has kept these two sets very well.

But where did this rumor come from?

"Believe it or not, anyway, I told you the way to survive." The boy saw Chi Qiao's suspicion and uncertainty.

"Besides, there is no one more suitable than you here."

The author has something to say:

I'm sorry I'm too late, the dead reservoir water arrangement

is almost finished next door, after the completion, this article will resume the normal update frequency,

thanks in 2022-03-03 23:06:21~2022-03-06 17:28 :45 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Jiaojiao is my wife 10 bottles; Happy Confessions 5 bottles; Hygge 2 bottles; The east is not bright, the west is bright, the lovely Bali, the ideal of the world. 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?