Chapter 16: Castle (16)

Chi Qiao put her arms around the succubus' neck, as if being hugged by a piece of ice.

    But he could only silently curl up his bare feet, not daring to make a sound.

    Chi Huai walked a few steps with him in his arms and opened the door. The long corridor changed slightly after being slightly twisted.

    It's getting colder.

    Chi Qiao's whole body was only wrapped in a skirt, and the surface of her skin was as cold as a layer of frost.

    In the emptiness and silence, Chi Huai walked silently to a door with a ghostly pale face.

    "Qiaoqiao, wait for brother at the door."

    Chi Huai put his brother down, there seemed to be thick blood surging in his deep red eyes, and there was always a feeling that thick blood would flow out at any time.

    It seems to be more frightening than before.

    Chi Qiao stood on the ground not daring to move, watching helplessly as he walked through the door in illusion and disappeared.

    This is Du Lan's room...?

    [I'm going...] The system suddenly let out an exclamation in Chi Qiao's mind.

    [Chi Huai's attack tendency is skyrocketing, far beyond the normal range of the C copy. ]

    [... Did you provoke him? ]

    Chi Qiao:?

    Are you sure he didn't provoke me? ?

    Open your electronic eyes and look at me, a poor npc player who was forced to wear a skirt by the dungeon boss!

    But what the system said made Chi Qiao's heart pound.

    I don't know what Du Lan is doing in there, and whether he will be attacked by Chi Huai in the bathroom.

    He carefully pasted the door and stretched out his hand to twist the doorknob with light movements.

    locked.

    Chi Qiao's heart hung in her throat, she turned her head slightly and put her ear against the door, trying to hear what was going on inside.

    But there was no sound, and it was eerily silent.

    Chi Qiao's upper body leaned forward slightly, and the thin suspenders of the long skirt hung on her tender white shoulders, revealing a small half of her beautiful back and butterfly bones.

    At the same time, the cold air hit the delicate skin.

    Chi Qiao focused on listening to the movement in the room, and was touched several times on the shoulder before she realized it.

    Finally someone is here! !

    Chi Qiao's inner struggle instantly relaxed a lot, and she turned around quickly: "Du Lan is in danger inside! Chi Huai goes in..."

    It's not a person.

    A humanoid statue was standing beside Chi Qiao. The old sculpted face looked stiff and strange from a top-down perspective. Two white eyes rolled under the eye sockets without emotion, staring down at Chi Qiao quietly.

    The outstretched hand was almost bitten in two, and bright red blood oozes from the uneven cut surface, hooking up with the entangled tissue.

    As for the lower half of his hand, he touched Chi Qiao's shoulder with his fingers.