Chapter 66: Horror Song Club (4)

"What's the situation?" Lan Shangzhi frowned and looked at the TV screen, feeling an inexplicable creep on his back.

"The TV is broken? Do you want to go out and call someone?" Fu Jian'an stood up and went to the door and pressed the button that could call the waiter a few times. He might feel that waiting like this was too slow, so he wanted to open the door.

As a result, the door could no longer be opened. He grabbed the doorknob and dragged it a few times, the doors of the karaoke room were firmly locked, without any sign of movement.

"...I can't get out." Fu Jian'an put on his glasses and said quietly.

The sudden and strange turn of events caused everyone present to fall into a brief silence, and they all remembered the experience Yao Yi just mentioned in their minds.

"...Really, is there really a ghost?" Yingran's voice changed its tone, appearing sharp and frightening.

Yan Sheng and Duan Xiunian didn't have any special reactions, they just sat on the sofa and observed the changes on the TV screen.

The cold air in the room came around from the back of Chi Qiao's neck, as if some cold invisible hand had brushed against her fair skin, causing Chi Qiao to lean towards Duan Xiu Nian tensely.

The picture on the TV screen seems to be from a certain age, the color is slightly faded but not completely black and white. In the picture, the people sitting neatly in rows of theater seats can't see their facial features clearly. Suddenly a stage appeared.

It's like watching a dark silent film.

[A group of young people in the high-end karaoke room accidentally got involved in a weird late-night karaoke party. Shadows of "people" in suits walking in the corridor, "collections" of musical instruments with weird textures... Is this a palace of art, or a stage built of rotting flesh and blood? ]

[Difficulty: Level A]

[Mission Objective: Participate in the song meeting and survive]

The system electronic sound of the dungeon contents rang vaguely in Chi Qiao's brain. The upper half of a host appeared out of thin air.

The host was wearing a straight suit that was slightly empty and didn't fit well, and his facial features were also a little blurred. Only the emptiness and black eyes and the slowly opening round mouth could be vaguely seen.

"...What, what is this..." Yao Yi exclaimed in a low voice, and the emotions that had just eased became chaotic again.

"I'm very glad... everyone can participate in... this evening party."

Every time the host said a few words, a messy electronic sound came from the microphone, which had completely lost the tone of ordinary people, and it sounded weird and scary.

It was even more difficult to distinguish the content of the following passage, and Chi Qiao even felt a strange tingling sensation in his brain.

"...The party begins." Finally, a few words could be recognized in the long and vague voice, and everyone in the room heard the last few words clearly.

"Now, please pick up the violin by the door and start your first performance." The host spoke faster.

His upper body was shown on the screen, facing everyone in the room.

"... violin? By the door?" Lan Shangzhi repeated in a low voice, looking to the corner next to him.

A violin that appeared at an unknown time was leaning against the back of the door.

"Participant, Chi Qiao."

The crooked and weird voice pronounced Chi Qiao's name, and the pretty little boy sitting upright with his hands clasped quietly on his knees trembled, his pale face looking at the screen.

The host was like a still, dead object, unable to see his facial features clearly, but Chi Qiao could feel that the host was looking at him through the screen.

"What the hell? Are we asking our people to perform for him?"

"Haunting through the screen? What if we ignore it?"

Yingran and Lan Shangzhi were both looking at the screen and muttering, the people inside seemed to be able to As if hearing it, the host opened his dark round mouth, as if it were black mud that had been kneaded into various shapes.

"Whether the performance is successful or not means whether the performer will continue to perform, or become an 'audience' or a 'collection'." The

picture flashed in an instant, and the rows of people sitting in the auditorium were no longer the crowd just now , but the seats stained with black blood, and the hideous corpses that died in different ways on each seat.

The scene disappeared too quickly, like an error screen that appeared unexpectedly due to a bad signal, and the next moment, many audience members sitting dead silent in the theater reappeared on the screen.

It was quite quiet inside and outside the screen, and everyone's attention was on Chi Qiao.

But...he doesn't know how to play the violin at all.

"Chi Qiao, hurry up and get the violin here, don't hurt us all because of you alone, okay?" Yingran urged from the side.

With a blank mind, Chi Qiao had no way to escape the danger at this moment, so she had to stand up from the sofa with weak legs.

What are you doing? How to play the violin? If you don't succeed, will you die directly?

Is this a Grade A copy? Is it too over the top?

Fortunately, at this moment, the sound of the system came out.

[Points can be used. At present, the recommended violin performance level for redemption is level 6. If you directly exchange for level 9, the few remaining points will be useless for the subsequent customs clearance, which is prone to problems. ]

Chi Qiao had no other choice, so naturally she immediately chose to exchange for level six.

[The violin playing ability card has been exchanged successfully and can be used immediately. ]

[In the next hour, the performance ability will continue to increase. 】

The first time the points were exchanged for this key item, Chi Qiao's panic was eased a little, and she walked slowly behind the door of the room to pick up the violin.

The air-conditioning in the room seemed gloomy, but the violin was not so cold, it was even as warm as Chi Qiao's skin to the touch.

The body seemed to have the memory of playing, Chi Qiao quickly placed the violin on her shoulders, and twisted the bow with her slender fingers.

"...When will Chi Qiao know how to play the violin?" Lan Shangzhi whispered next to Yan Cheng.

He was obviously scared, but he still stood in front of the TV screen. Chi Qiao turned her back to several people in the room, her slender and soft waist looked more beautiful under the outline of the shirt.

Yan Cheng frowned and stared at his back with a serious expression.

Chi Qiao's mind was blank, but her body started to move by itself. Just as she played a note, he felt a hand wrapping around his hand holding the violin, and the warm breath gently breathed on the back of his neck.

"I'll help you." Duan Xiunian's deep voice sounded behind his ear.

The man's tall and slender figure completely covered Chi Qiao, who had a smaller frame. He also grabbed Chi Qiao's other hand holding the bow, and began to play the violin gently.

Chi Qiao just burst into tears of gratitude, but when the violin music gradually came, she began to feel something was wrong.

It seems that there is a heat flow from the inside of the body, and even the friction of the clothes makes the skin extremely sensitive. Duan Xiunian took Chi Qiao for a few stretches, and the latter could not help but half open his red lips. , the reddened tip of the nose was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

Yan Cheng walked around to the other side of the room and stood carefully observing Chi Qiao and the TV screen, and found that the host on the screen looked at the flushed Chi Qiao with a weird and exaggerated smile.

Yan Sheng watched the host write a line of English, which was very vague, but he could still see it.

"...unprecedented...wonderful collection?"

The author has something to say:

Thanks for voting for the overlord or irrigating nutrition for me during 2022-05-03 22:59:15~2022-05-13 17:59:26 The little angel of the liquid~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 2 pieces

of stupid wife Meme; thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of stupid wife Mememe; 20 bottles of Liulijun; 10 bottles of sleeping and sniffing; 3 bottles of Qita; 1 bottle of Fu Wenduo;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?