Chapter 62: Dormitory (24)

Afterwards, Xu Yun became more clingy, as if he wanted to cling to Chi Qiao, even Chi Qiao was waiting outside to go to the bathroom, so he almost went in to help.

Chi Qiao just couldn't get back to her senses at the moment, and she soon returned to normal. As a result, the current situation turned into doing something by herself, and Xu Yun had to join in.

After a little rejection, the brows on the other party's forehead revealed a bit of loss, so that Chi Qiao could only cling to him obediently.

After Chi Qiao triggered the dungeon reminder, the school environment that was originally cyclical and unchanged gradually showed detailed reminders.

There was no clock or any time reminder tool before, but Chi Qiao and the others discovered that an electronic clock appeared in front of the classroom for the first time.

The date shown above is April 9th, without the year.

"So if it's a cycle, the eleventh day will be the day when the girl committed suicide, and the next day will be the day when the boarding house massacres, that's right." Looking at the gray-faced teacher on the podium, Tan Han rubbed his chin Said.

Xu Yun, who was holding his arms next to him, didn't speak, probably acquiescing.

"It's really pitiful. Normally, the cycle would start from the beginning, but this kind of direct random start." Tan Han clicked his tongue.

This dungeon is not easy to say, but it is not so difficult to say that it is difficult. Before finding a breakthrough, it seems that I can't figure it out at all. After getting the key clues, everything will enter a more reasonable and simple track.

"...So, you know that the supervisor has feelings for Lin Jun, that's why you think her clothes can save me?" Chi Qiao asked his deskmate.

Lin Mengan turned the pen with one hand, turned his head and smiled when he heard the sound: "Almost."

Seeing that Chi Qiao looked at her beautiful eyes with a hint of gratitude, Lin Mengan changed the subject: "But I'm not 100% Sure, the main reason is to see you in women's clothing."

Chi Qiao's grateful expression froze: ...?

"You're so pretty, the dorm manager doesn't want to tease you." Lin Mengan said in an ambiguous tone, turning half of his body as if unconsciously moving towards Chi Qiao.

"What are you doing so close?" Xu Yun's cold and stern voice came from behind, interrupting Lin Mengan's movements.

Lin Mengan pursed his lips, put his hand on his chin and continued to look at Chi Qiao who consciously moved away with a smile in his eyes. It seemed that the light fragrance was still lingering in his nose when he approached.

"That Lin Mengan, stay away from him." Xu Yun and Chi Qiao said back to the dormitory after class.

"Huh?" Chi Qiao was taken aback, "Why, isn't the dungeon coming to an end now? He's just an npc, right?

" Vice leisurely fishing for some stupid rabbit's npc?" Xu Yun's words came coolly, as if they were vaguely tasteful and uncomfortable.

He also said that the peeping hole was because Chi Qiao's bed was the same as his sister's bed, which made Xu Yun want to laugh, so only a stupid rabbit like Chi Qiao would believe it.

A certain stupid rabbit was taken aback, thinking that something was really wrong: "...Indeed, it's a bit strange." "

He's already chatted." Xu Yun stretched out his hand to caress the back of Chi Qiao's neck, and the two followed the scattered crowd. Walking towards the dormitory building, an extremely faint golden light burst out of the always gloomy and dark sky, so weak that it can be ignored, but it does exist.

"Everyone doesn't remember what the dorm manager did. They just took it all as strange talk, and they only realized it before the cleaning day started." Xu Yun explained in a low and lazy voice, putting his arm around Chi Qiao's shoulder.

"Lin Mengan is obviously convinced of the massacre by the supervisor, doesn't that prove that something is wrong with him?"

Chi Qiao blinked, then turned her head to the side and looked at Xu Yun with a dazed look.

In the beginning, it was Lin Meng'an who reminded Chi Qiao about the dormitory management. If it wasn't for sure that the dormitory management would really cause harm, how could he save Chi Qiao's two sets of clothes?

"So, what are we going to do next?" Back in the dormitory, Tan Han asked while sitting on a chair.

"The home court is upstairs, and our place is just affected." Xu Yun glanced at him, "Before the cleaning day starts, there will definitely be some changes in upstairs 406.

"

The weird story on the advertising paper changed again, this time above a string of words, a photo appeared.

In the photo, a female student wearing a school uniform hangs straight under the fan in the dark dormitory space, her black hair hangs down to cover her face, and her dead white neck is tightly bound by a thick rope.

The surrounding light was dim, and only a few bulging shapes could be vaguely seen on the bed, probably sleeping roommates, but it gave off a strange feeling of a grave.

"Come on, dormitory." Xu Yun said with the corners of his mouth twitching.

Taking a quick glance at the side, Chi Qiao felt uncomfortable all over and panicked.

Obviously no one is looking directly at the screen, but there is still a feeling of being watched, as if there is more than one person watching.

The contract was posted in the dormitory, and Chi Qiao didn't wake up or experience strange sleepwalking in the middle of the night. The next day they went to the teacher's office to find Qiu Chengwang.

The system told Chi Qiao that players in dungeon games are also divided into levels. Characters like Qiu Chengwang who deviate from the center of the main line will not get too many points for clearing the level in the end.

Moreover, players who generally choose this identity mainly play thrillers and have another main field.

Obviously Qiu Chengwang is also experienced, he has already collected a lot of clues, and is waiting to integrate with Xu Yun and the others.

One is the list of all school personnel. For every name crossed out with a red pen, a large part of it can be found in the personal file for school violence punishment.

Chi Qiao saw the names of the two boys in her dormitory inside, but they were circled by black pens.

"The red pen was killed by the supervisor, but the black pen?" Tan Han looked at it and asked.

"Black was killed by those two girls." Xu Yun replied.

"...Or maybe she was driven insane and dropped out of school."

Chi Qiao remembered now that before Feng Xiaowei disappeared, he was walking around the bed in the middle of the night, which sounded very similar to that Shutao's strange talk.

"Here is another thing, I think you will need it very much." Qiu Chengwang walked to his office, took out something and plugged it into the computer mainframe.

The computer screen unfolded, and the monitoring screen was displayed in the pop-up window.

From 4.9 to 4.11 when the dawn is approaching, the room at the end of the fourth floor will be opened, and a tall and thin man will start from the fourth floor and inspect the entire dormitory building.

In the few days of surveillance video, everything is normal. The dormitory management committee confirmed the number of people in front of each dormitory, but stood in front of 406 for a long time, and the door was never opened.

With the 4.12 monitor, the entire tone is much darker.

At dawn, the dorm manager standing at the gate of 406 stopped for a long time. If it wasn't for the continuous change of the minutes and seconds above, Chi Qiao even thought it was a freeze on the screen.

After standing still for nearly ten minutes, the housekeeper moved inconspicuously and pushed open the dormitory door.

There were a few sizzling sounds on the screen, and after a few shakes, an enlarged pale grimace suddenly appeared, and then it instantly turned into darkness.

"April 12 is the date when the housekeeper found Lin Jun's death, right?" Chi Qiao was taken aback, but clutching Xu Yun's clothes, she was no longer as scared as before.

"It's confirmed." Xu Yun replied, "4.12 is the turning point." On

April 12, the room covered with dormitory management contracts will return to the scene of Lin Jun's death on April 12 of that year.

The fuse of the dormitory's killing was Lin Jun's death, so it would be good to let the dormitory not to kill and Lin Jun not to die.

It is a "Lin Jun" with double quotation marks.

Chi Qiao remembered that when she was standing in front of the dormitory manager, the other party obviously recognized her as Lin Jun.

"So you want to replace the prince with a raccoon cat?" Tan Han frowned, looking at Chi Qiao with evident concern.

"Actually, I don't think...he's that scary." Chi Qiao paused for a few seconds and whispered, then raised her eyebrows, "I'm not that afraid of him anymore." He felt his hand being pinched by

Xu Yun .

"...Is that right?" Chi Qiao looked up at Xu Yun.

Xu Yun lowered his eyes: "...Yes, you are very brave."

...

In some old campuses, the sun rises and the sun sets, and the students live the same life without realizing it. In the dark classrooms, the time reaches 4.12 and 5 in the morning point.

The young handsome man opened the door of the room as usual, and just when a ray of sky seeped through, he stood in the long dark corridor, only the green villain icon "Safety Exit" at the end stared at him from afar.

Confirming the number of people in the dormitory sooner or later is one of the tasks of the dormitory management.

The flashlight swayed through the dead dormitories until it stopped in front of the 406 dormitory.

In the circular light focused by the flashlight, a girl was standing on a table, seeming to be fiddling with her neck.

The dormitory manager didn't have time to think about it, so he pushed the door open and barged in.

"...Lin Jun?" His voice was deep and hoarse, but it was not as weird as that night on the massacre day.

Chi Qiao's figure paused, trying to control herself not to look at Xu Yun and Tan Han who were hidden in the darkness behind the door.

Dormitory 406 did not change after Chi Qiao and the others entered, perhaps because the dungeon prompt was triggered before, and Lin Jun's body that should have appeared did not appear. Chi Qiao was wearing Lin Jun's school uniform and two male high school students were here. Spend the night in a haunted dorm with chills.

But Chi Qiao was no longer so scared.

"...What do you want to do?" The steward looked at Chi Qiao, his voice trembling, and his still white face seemed to be full of melancholy under the light of the flashlight.

Chi Qiao swallowed her saliva and did not speak.

"...Don't get overwhelmed, okay? Everything, everything will be fine." I felt that the dormitory manager was flustered and would not comfort others, but he still tried his best to persuade Chi Qiao.

Chi Qiao seemed to be aware of it, and Xu Yun, who was hiding in the shadow behind the door, nodded.

So he slowly let go of the thick rope hanging in his hand, and walked towards the dormitory with trembling thin white legs wearing uniform shoes.

Su Guan immediately reacted, and slowly opened his arms, trying to hug Chi Qiao into his arms.

Then it was daylight.

The sky that was originally only a gleam of light was torn open, and the sunlight that had never illuminated this school poured down, reflected behind the dormitory manager, and spread in front of Chi Qiao.

The fair and pretty face was illuminated, and Chi Qiao carefully embraced the dormitory officer, her whole body shone with light, and the word "Lin Jun" on her chest shone brightly.

Before being hugged into her arms, Chi Qiao glanced over the dormitory manager's shoulder and glanced at Xu Yun standing in front of her. Under the morning light, his expression was softer than ever before.

The body that hadn't faced the sun for a long time felt extra warm, and Chi Qiao heard the sound of the system.

[The dormitory dungeon has been cleared]

[Points are being calculated] In his

gradually blurred vision, Chi Qiao inexplicably remembered that Tan Han had raised an argument against Xu Yun and asked him why he could clear the level by solving the dormitory management problem instead of solving the problem of campus violence.

Xu Yun said, there is no reason.

He just has that intuition, and he trusts it.

When saying this, Xu Yun specifically looked at Chi Qiao.

He said that if one day his intuition was wrong, he would use his own body as a cushion for Chi Qiao.

The author has something to say:

I'm stuck... I can finally open the next copy

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-04-18 19:57:00~2022-04-22 23:44:20~ Thanks to the little

angels who cast mines: jooooooo 1 ; Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of

Fanzhi, Kanhua in the Mist; 3 bottles of Fanfanmu; 2 bottles of Zhuo Zhuo Zhuo Zhuo, LYN;

Support, I will continue to work hard! ?