Chapter 44: Dormitory (6)

The more Chi Qiao heard it, the hotter her face became. She didn't know whether she was ashamed or angry, and she wanted to bury her head in Xu Yun's arms.

"What can I do... Who would tease me like you..." He murmured softly, his tone dissatisfied and dissatisfied.

"And it's not that you grabbed me and drenched me, I got wet and couldn't wear it anymore." "

...Then I turned off the light as soon as I went to bed, I was so scared to death, how could I have time to wear new ones..."

Xiao She You curled up in front of Xu Yun's chest and whined and complained, as cute as countless rabbit paws scratching him.

Chi Qiao tried to curl herself up into a small shrimp to avoid the hand behind her, but Xu Yun, who sensed his escape intention, grabbed him even tighter.

"Who knows, that thing was about to crawl to your side just now, how do you know it won't touch you?" Xu Yun tried hard to resist the urge to lower his head and bite his little roommate's cheeks that were probably swollen with anger.

"You don't dare to wear new ones, why don't you ask me to help you?"

"I don't want you to help me..." Chi Qiao's protest stopped abruptly, and the ending sound rose abruptly. She stared up at Xu in the darkness Yun.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and he quickly grabbed Xu Yun's forearm with his hands: "You, what are you doing..." He was

so pitiful that he even cried.

Xu Yun didn't expect to be like this either. I wonder if it's because male high school students are already full of energy, and they can't control Chi Qiao anywhere.

But I really don't want to let go.

"I just touched it by accident." Xu Yun said in a low voice, and quickly moved his fingers away, "I was just afraid that you would be unsafe, so I wanted to hurry up, and it was not intentional." "Besides, they are all male high school students, let's help each

other What's wrong?"

Chi Qiao's whole body was tense, even her toes were straightened, and she was a little dazed when she heard these words.

Then recalled certain memories, and immediately became alert again.

...

After the noise a few minutes ago, Tan Han sat up on the upper bunk. Looking down, he could vaguely see a black figure collapsed on the ground, and another tall person entered Chi Qiao's bed.

He didn't say a word, he frowned and looked at the motionless figure on the ground and the quilt that stirred up from time to time.

Tan Han wanted to speak as early as when Xu Yun and Chi Qiao were faintly whispering, but he was still worried that he would attract something because he spoke too loudly.

Until the sound in the bed below became more and more strange.

I don't know what Xu Yun is doing, anyway, that pretty little roommate's small voice is trembling more and more, as if she could cry at any time.

He was very upset.

What's more disturbing is that he even feels that his body is starting to feel uncomfortable.

What a fuck, is this a male high school student? I can't bear any stimulation.

Tan Han gritted his teeth and let out a low growl from his mouth: "Don't fuck it up, okay, the ghost is still there." What

responded to him was a sob from his beautiful roommate, followed by Xu Yun's cold but much hotter voice than usual.

"Don't sleep, what are you listening to?"

Tan Han was furious, his whole body was full of strength and anger, and he wished he could get out of bed immediately and have a fight with Xu Yun.

Before, he always felt that the other party had an aura that made people dare not make mistakes, but now he was so angry that he completely forgot about it.

It's just that the weirdness in the darkness didn't give the two parties too much time, and the creaking sound reappeared in the dormitory, like a basin of ice water falling from the head.

Let the male high school students calm down immediately.

"...What's the sound, are you still asleep?" Xue Zehao asked obviously sleepy, it sounded like he was really so excited that he fell asleep.

"...Feng Xiaowei?" Tan Han frowned and called out tentatively.

Originally, he couldn't confirm who made the voice, but now Xue Zehao's voice obviously didn't come from there, so there is a high probability that it is the last one.

The premise is that this is issued by a "person", not something that popped out of nowhere.

No one responded.

There was only the crunching, crunching of teeth.

I could see a black figure standing up beside Chi Qiao's bed at some point.

"It should be Feng Xiaowei." Tan Han said coldly, looking down at that shadow.

Chi Qiao was still wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes, but she was frightened by the voice and did not dare to move. After Tan Han's voice fell, Xu Yun who was beside Chi Qiao immediately got up from the bed.

The mobile phone that lights up instantly shines into the darkness with its own flashlight.

Chi Qiao was still lying down, her eyes were bright red, from the perspective of looking up on the bed, she saw the "person" standing beside the bed, her face paled instantly.

"Feng Xiaowei"'s face was as pale as a dead man's, his eyes were dark, his mouth was open and he was grinding his teeth, his head was tilted to one side stiffly.

I can almost imagine how it got up stiffly from the bed, and how it stood beside Chi Qiao's bed for a long time with this terrifying face, and even tried to pull the quilt away to climb onto the bed.

"Why aren't you dead yet?" Xu Yun clicked his tongue, and just took the time to re-tuck the quilt for Chi Qiao with one hand, when the other hand grabbed "Feng Xiaowei" by the neck.

In a moment, the neck of the man who was close to adulthood collapsed like a crushed mud in Xu Yun's hands.

Xu Yun was wearing a vest, and the strength of his arm muscles was obvious, which made Chi Qiao stunned.

"...Turn off the lights." Although Tan Han was startled by Xu Yun's rude solution, he reminded him immediately.

In fact, he didn't need to say, the phone light was pressed to turn off at the same time.

The light stays on for only a few seconds, but no one is sure that it won't attract the attention of something else for such a short time.

The sound of grinding teeth disappeared in the darkness again.

"...Dead?" Tan Han asked.

Xu Yun didn't let go, and sat on the edge of the bed: "Not necessarily."

Sure enough, after a few minutes of silence, "Feng Xiaowei" in his hand made a strange creaking sound again.

"What, what's going on..." Chi Qiao was terrified by the voice, and she didn't have the heart to pursue what Xu Yun did just now.

"Shouldn't you be dead..."

Xu Yun was silent for a few seconds, then suddenly let go of "Feng Xiaowei", went to the next bed and took out the advertisement paper.

The light of the phone lighted up again briefly for a few seconds, so short that Chi Qiao wondered if Xu Yun hadn't seen anything, but in the darkness, the other party's voice rang out along with the sound of grinding teeth.

"Without a stamped dorm agreement, this thing is not going to stop making noise and disappear," he said.

The story on the advertising paper is very stupid. Before the lights in the dormitory are turned off, the content only stays at [...Since then, every night Xiaolin can feel that one of his "roommates" will stay by her bedside in the middle of the night , and climbed into bed, and fell asleep with her].

But after something wrong with "Feng Xiaowei" appeared, Xu Yun read it again and saw a few lines added at the end.

[Xiaolin almost collapsed. With the help of other roommates many times, he finally found out that the "dormitory agreement" stamped by the dormitory supervisor was pasted behind the door of the dormitory, and included a sentence that "you are not allowed to walk around or climb on your roommate's bed in the middle of the night. ", the phenomenon disappeared. ]

[Fortunately, the dormitory manager's room is at the end of the fourth floor, I hope those boys will not encounter these dirty things, otherwise it will be miserable. After all, boys are not allowed to enter the girls' floor~]

The tone of the ending is very strange, as if gloating.

After listening to Xu Yun's words, the dormitory fell into silence again, except for creaking.

"...Actually, girls' floors are not completely forbidden to enter." Xue Zehao broke the silence.

"How do you get in?" Chi Qiao asked nervously, grabbing the corner of Xu Yun's clothes who was sitting next to the bed again.

"Just pretend to be a girl." Xue Zehao said.

Chi Qiao: ...

"Actually, if you inquire about it, you will know that some boys will pretend to be women, and there are still successful cases." Xue Zehao added.

Although those failure cases, no one wants to hear the consequences.

"..." Xu Yun felt the hand grabbing the corner of his clothes and silently retracted it.

"Go ahead, Chi Qiao, I feel that if you were dressed as a woman, the dorm manager wouldn't notice anything wrong." Tan Han immediately teased.

"Isn't that gym suit all right?"

The author has something to say: See you at

the food stand for the whole snack

Thank you for the little angel who issued the overlord ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you for the little angel who cast the landmine: I ran to see you, Tao Yedu 1;

thank you for the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: I want to pr wife 22 bottles every day; Gulunico 21 bottles; So Sleepy, Wangyou, 10 bottles of God's Old Sin; 8 bottles of Cen Cen; 6 bottles of Gu Jiu Wen Qing; 5 bottles of 36296013; 3 bottles of Angeland Devil; Buliang Xiliang, the eighth member of Domineering Object, Luo ψ, No Head 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?