Chapter 53: Dormitory (15)

Chi Qiao's face turned pale in an instant. Although on the surface it seemed that he had picked up a ball of suspected hair from the pool, it felt almost as if someone was grabbing him when he climbed onto his calf just now.

It was a dead thing when he grabbed it, but he obviously felt a few fingers pressing on his calf, so Chi Qiao subconsciously thought that Lin Mengan was still teasing him.

"What? Hair?" Tan Han immediately snatched the thing from Chi Qiao's hand, so as not to scare her into tears again.

"Why are there so many?"

Lin Mengan's expression became a little weird when he saw it, and his first reaction was to look around. I found that there are not many strange people here, the swimming pool should be lively or bustling, and the pool surface with splashes of water from time to time looks normal.

"It was picked up from the pool?" Qiu Chengwang didn't know when he noticed this side, and jumped into the water with one hand on the ground and walked towards Chi Qiao.

"It entangled itself..."

Chi Qiao didn't know how to explain to them the strangeness she felt, her pale lips trembled a few times before she said this.

Qiu Chengwang frowned and looked at the weird black hair in his hand and said slowly: "It's really not right." "

I looked at the swimming pool carefully before class, the water is very clear, and there is something in it that can be seen at a glance. It is impossible not to find something so conspicuous." ."

After speaking, she looked at Chi Qiao, and her eyes fell on his chest.

The line of fine print above.

"This isn't your clothes, is it?"

Chi Qiao was about to explain, but was interrupted by a distant cry.

The pool on the other side seemed to be in chaos, and someone was faintly thumping in the two-meter-deep area, which seemed to be drowning.

Qiu Chengwang immediately stuffed his black hair to Tan Han, jumped into the water and swam quickly.

Chi Qiao was partially dispelled by the sudden accident, and he looked over blankly, feeling a faint sense of uneasiness in his heart.

His eyes stayed in the deep water area, and he saw a girl soaking in the water.

To be precise, it is the head sticking out of the water, the long black hair floating on the water like sticky black blood or rotten grass, the chaos next to her seems to form two worlds with her, just floating there, sight and pool Pretty relative.

The exact appearance is not clear, but the face seems to be extraordinarily white.

"There...someone..." Chi Qiao stiffly grabbed Tan Han's swimming trunks, and pointed straight in the direction of the girl.

"Where?"

Tan Han only saw a slightly thin girl over there being picked up from the water by Qiu Chengwang: "You mean the one who drowned?" "Can't you see it? It's in the deep water area...

"

Tan Han lowered his head, and saw Chi Qiao's small pale face, her dark eyes staring blankly there as if in a daze, and her soft and wet chest heaving and falling rapidly.

Lin Mengan looked at the beautiful tablemate with a delicate expression, and followed him thoughtfully.

The drowning person in the deep water area has been rescued, and there is peace there at this time.

"It's just a misreading, honey, let's go up." Tan Han held Chi Qiao's cheek and gently turned her to another direction, and then a shadow shrouded in front of him.

"What's going on?" Xu Yun's cold voice came from above her head, and Chi Qiao inexplicably woke up from the sluggishness and panic, and broke away from Tan Han to throw herself towards Xu Yun.

As if she finally felt at ease, her raised face was still stained with water, and the redness at the end of her eyes seemed to be dizzy. Xu Yun squatted down and directly lifted Chi Qiao out of the water, and looked at the other two in the pool with cold eyes that made people shiver.

"What do you mean?" Xu Yun stared at Tan Han, although his tone was flat, he could clearly feel his extremely bad mood.

"I didn't do anything." Tan Han moved his lips and raised the black hair in his hand, "He was scared by this." "

In the pool, it got wrapped around his calf."

Xu Yun glanced at the two of them and didn't say anything. He just lowered his head and put his arms around Chi Qiao's waist, and brought her into his arms: "Go inside and help you wash."

Xu Yun's temperature made Chi Qiao recover quickly. Grasping the side waist, the warmth of the palm is transmitted to the skin against the swimsuit, which is a bit too intimate.

Almost everyone gathered around the swimming pool, and the accompanying swimming pool was so quiet that echoes could be heard, the corner was damp and dark, only the white light tube above the head flickered faintly.

"That ball of hair seems to be tangled up by myself, it's very strange." Chi Qiao whispered as she walked.

"Because there are dirty things on the side of the swimming pool." Xu Yun continued, "You should have seen something else." "...

There is a girl floating in the deep water area, only half of her head is exposed." Chi Qiao slowly As he said that, after uttering the last word, he felt his scalp numb from the cold, which aroused goosebumps all over his body.

I don't know why, but in front of Xu Yun, I can always talk about the strangeness I noticed with peace of mind, which is far from the performance of faltering and hawing in front of Tan Han and the others just now.

"Understood." Xu Yun responded in a low voice, and then pushed open the door of the dressing room.

Next to the dressing room is the shower room. The old thin wall of gray and white tiles separates the space, and some rusty showers are set at high places, dripping water uncontrollably.

Seeing that Xu Yun also entered the cubicle, Chi Qiao's face was a little hot: "I'll just wash it myself."

Xu Yun turned on the shower to adjust the water volume, squeezed out another pump of shower gel, raised his eyelids and looked at Chi Qiao, whose face gradually returned to color, said, "Come here."

Chi Qiao: ...

Can you listen to people carefully...

Cold water poured down from the top of her head, Chi Qiao approached a few steps, and was caught off guard by Xu Yun, who squatted down. He was so frightened that he quickly hugged the head of the boy in front of him.

[Read it as "I'll wash it for you", write "I want to touch my wife, I want to post with my wife", heh, don't think I don't know. 】

[Helping your wife's legs and legs should be done, it's what every qualified big dog should do~] [

Can you wash the other leg for me, I also want to post ww with a fragrant and beautiful wife]

[Beautiful wife Hehe... Sikushui looks so long with legs and buttocks hehe...I'm a local dog so let me post it]

Chi Qiao's calf looks slender but it's actually a bit fleshy. In short, Xu Yun's hands show obvious flesh. Sensation, from the white calf down to wrap the ankle, don't forget to rub the soles of the feet and small and cute toes several times.

"It's okay... don't wash it anymore..."

Chi Qiao leaned on Xu Yun's head and said several times, but the other party only left him with the back of the head and the strong back of a male high school student. It seemed that Xu Yun's vigorous beating pulse could be felt, which almost made Chi Qiao's face gradually become the same frequency with a hot face.

"Are you unhappy?" Chi Qiao felt that it was strange that Xu Yun was so silent, so she asked in a low voice.

"...No." Xu Yun replied, and when he spoke, his fiery breath fell on Chi Qiao's chest, making him tremble.

"Then...but it's the left leg that was bound."

Xu Yun's movements stopped, and the water was still rushing down. Chi Qiao remembered that in the first copy, Du Lan also dragged him to the bathroom I washed it in.

Even if some memory is lost every time a new copy is entered, will there be overlaps in behavior?

Could it be Xu Yun's subconscious that he likes to hold on to his leg?

"Did you get distracted?" Xu Yun had already grabbed Chi Qiao's other leg, and when he sensed the other's distraction, he pinched it a little harder. It's just that his strength is heavy for Chi Qiao, and there are still obvious light red marks on the right leg that has just been squeezed, making her very delicate.

"No." Chi Qiao was called back to her senses and hurriedly shook her head.

"Did you forget what I told you?" Xu Yun's sudden words made Chi Qiao confused.

"What?"

Xu Yun's movements slowed down, and there was an indescribable and very faint... grievance in the calm eyes that looked at Chi Qiao.

"I said, stay away from those boys."

"..." Chi Qiao opened her mouth in a daze, and it took several seconds for her words to form, "It was Lin Mengan who jumped into the water and pulled me into the water, not me Go find him."

Speaking of this, Chi Qiao recalled the panic at that time, her mouth twitched and her voice choked up slightly: "I can't swim... I was almost scared to death by him..."

Xu Yun didn't expect this Just mentioning it made me cry, and I immediately forgot the last second of anger and coaxed: "Then I won't go into the water, okay?"

Chi Qiao hummed, but the water flow above his head suddenly increased. The sudden increase in water pressure and water volume caused the water droplets to fall like small ice, which made him scream a few times in fright.

"Don't make a sound."

Xu Yun immediately stood up, and quite smoothly circled Chi Qiao's legs to lift her up, blocking the abnormally increased water flow with his back.

Chi Qiao hugged Xu Yun's neck, pursed her mouth tightly, stared at the serious face in front of her with wide eyes, her frightened appearance made Xu Yun want to laugh.

She even pressed Chi Qiao's clavicle skin leisurely and rubbed it a few times. The swimsuit underneath was drenched with water, and the ice was cold, making the skin and flesh underneath appear softer.

Chi Qiao didn't have such thoughts, her whole body was tense.

In the noisy sound of drizzling water, another sound came faintly.

It was as if someone was walking fast, beating the smooth ground.

It could not be ruled out that it could be other students, but when Chi Qiao heard this voice, she felt horrified, and always felt that the sprinkled water was a few degrees colder.

The voice became louder and louder, as if she was approaching quickly, Chi Qiao's arms around Xu Yun tightened even more, and her heart almost reached her throat following the sound.

Subconsciously, Chi Qiao had only one thought in her mind.

to hide.

Xu Yun's movements were faster than Chi Qiao's thoughts, he directly bypassed the cubicle, hugged Chi Qiao and shrank into the green leather cabinet in the corner.

The moment the cabinet door closed, the locker room door creaked and was pushed open.

The cubicle where the water was dripping and dripping suddenly became silent, and the gushing water just disappeared in such an instant, only the sound of weird footsteps echoed in the dressing room.

Chi Qiao pressed her back against Xu Yun's chest, curled up in his arms, and hid in the narrow cabinet.

His heart was still pounding, but fortunately Xu Yun helped him adjust his posture quickly enough, otherwise it would be impossible to close the door in time.

The man seemed to be still walking around in the locker room, Chi Qiao listened for a while and finally understood why there was always a sense of disobedience and awkwardness.

Because that is not the frequency sound of normal people walking with their legs.

...It was more like the sound of a person lying on the ground walking on all fours.

Vaguely, it was also accompanied by the sound of bones and joints.

In the extremely quiet space, the sound of opening and closing the small cabinet door was heard continuously, that person seemed to be rummaging for something one by one.

Chi Qiao's panic gradually weakened, and she began to sense that something was wrong.

His current posture... always feels strange.

The cabinet space is narrow, and it is very difficult to accommodate a male high school student who is more than 1.8 meters tall. Xu Yun can only sit inside with his legs bent. Fortunately, there is still some space above, enough for Chi Qiao to sit on Xu Yun, but due to the Due to posture problems, he had to bend his legs, as if his whole body was huddled in his arms.

Fortunately, she was wearing a one-piece swimsuit to avoid more skin-to-skin contact. Chi Qiao's back was pressed against Xu Yun's stiff chest, as if even the frequency of her heart was beating closely.

"Don't be afraid."

Xu Yun moved his lips against the back of Chi Qiao's white and tender neck, making a slight gasp. The impact brought by the heat source in the narrow space increased, Chi Qiao only felt numb in the ears, and his brain went blank for a moment.

As if really trying to appease Chi Qiao, Xu Yun wrapped his legs around him and hugged him, so that Chi Qiao could stick to her better, and her long bent legs pressed against his knees, forming a rather firm hug. protective posture.

But it also completely imprisoned Chi Qiao in her arms, unable to exert any strength at all.

The author has something to say:

Cabinet: It's me again, I finally let the two of you in.

Thanks for voting or irrigation for me during 2022-03-19 21:59:01~2022-03-21 22:52:58 The little angel of the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmines: I only love the fans, jooooooo 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Qinyue, Huangdou, Duan Jiayan, look at me 20 bottles; Xiaoci, one Sour Lemon?, 10 bottles of Taoyedu; 8 bottles of Blue Dot; 1 bottle of KaiserK, Qingshuang, Hejiye, and cute Baliduo; thank you very much for your support, I

will continue to work hard! ?