Chapter 6: Castle (6)

"What?"

    Chi Qiao asked softly, hesitantly, with blank eyes open, unable to understand Du Lan's words.

    Did he mean that he felt that he was taking the opportunity to find a sneak attack?

    System: [Should? It's impossible to feel that you are really seducing him. 】

    "Compared to those coy succubi, you are indeed much more special."

    Du Lan said indifferently, looking at Chi Qiao as if looking at some beautiful toy.

    Chi Qiao's face turned pale, and she didn't understand why the other party suddenly showed such strong malice inexplicably, and her needle-like eyes fell on him.

    "I won't attack you again, last night it was, it was forced..."

    Chi Qiao lowered her head slightly, her eyelashes fluttering nervously.

    "I don't like this place, really, I hope you guys can take me away." He finally plucked up the courage to look up at Du Lan, his soft voice trembling violently, "If you hate me, I can ask other people ..."

    His words suddenly caught in his throat.

    Du Lan's eyes seemed to be watching a dark humorous theater.

    Interesting, but unconvincing.

    ——Wow, this is the first time I see a rebellious npc! Does he have self-awareness?

    --real or fake? If you want to take the opportunity to sneak attack, the result will be miserable.

    ——It doesn't look very smart, did you get a stupid beauty?

    ——Although I think it's outrageous, but he is so beautiful and obedient... How can people refuse this! !

    The bullet screen font on the virtual screen is very large, and Chi Qiao can still see it clearly. Most people in it have similar opinions: "

    Although he is very beautiful, it has never happened since the beginning of the game that an npc betrayed the plot and took refuge in the player. "

    Chi Qiao was suddenly tired. After being tense for a day, all the strength in her body was pulled away. It seemed that the most likely way to pass the level was also blocked.

    He had no desire to explain.

    Tell Du Lan directly that he is actually a special player after a system failure? If the other party sneered and said that he was sick, Chi Qiao would probably cry on the spot.

    No, I really want to cry now too.

    He obviously stayed in the spare tire area well, and he has already earned thousands of points like a fish in water, and soon he will be able to earn enough points to escape the sea of ​​suffering, but he was brought to this kind of ghost place for no reason.

    Complaints are fruitless, ghosts are haunting, and there is no help.

    Is there anyone worse than him?

    Du Lan frowned and saw Chi Qiao standing there silently, her eyes were visibly red and moist, and a bad premonition arose in her heart.

    The little succubus' eyes could no longer contain tears, and the crystal water drops were about to drip down.

    "Why are you crying? Didn't I agree?"

    Du Lan's heart trembled, she frowned and walked forward to grab Chi Qiao's shoulder.