Chapter 32: Zoo (13)

Chi Qiao was lifted off the ground, and held in Sheng Huaihan's arms like a poor toy, he was so afraid that his ears dropped and he trembled.

The hot heat from the arms around his chest penetrated through the white shirt and reached the skin inside, as if being burned.

"Sheng Huaihan..." His voice was trembling.

"Sheng Huaihan, there is something wrong with you..."

Although he did lie down here in waste with Sheng Huaihan's help, should the reward be calculated in this way?

I don't know if it is the natural deterrent force of wolves to rabbits, Chi Qiao just wants to curl up into a ball to hide at this time, but the back of her neck under the torn collar has been exposed to Sheng Huaihan's eyes.

The sharp teeth rubbed lightly on the delicate skin surface, scaring the poor little rabbit too much to move.

Sheng Huaihan's breath was too hot, but it made Chi Qiao's skin turn reddish just now, as if completely blocking Xiaotu's words behind her ears, and the hands that tightly wrapped around Xiaotu's body became tighter and tighter. The skin and flesh on his chest were a little hot and painful.

"Don't bite..."

Chi Qiao tried hard to turn her head away, her wet and beautiful eyes were full of tears, and even her lips were trembling pitifully.

"May I touch your ears, tail... the tail is fine, and the back is fine..." "Ah,

no..." Chi Qiao became more and more confused as she spoke, and vaguely remembered something strange , The soft voice quietly echoed in the dead bathroom.

"If you touch your back, you will get pregnant...don't keep rua, okay..."

Chi Qiao became more and more uneasy, her voice was clearly crying, she couldn't even speak clearly, and she was still struggling to negotiate with Sheng Huaihan clumsily.

The other party's lips were lingering on the back of his neck, and the fangs were grinding against the flesh, as if they were about to pierce into it at any time and take away the prey.

Sheng Huaihan turned a deaf ear and continued to caress the nape of the little rabbit. In the silent space, except for the sound of dripping water, was the sound of Chi Qiao's rapid and flustered breathing.

Chi Qiao's back was pressed against Sheng Huaihan's, as if she could feel the other's hard muscles that had been roasted, from the chest to the lower abdomen, it was terribly hard.

I don't know how long to keep this posture, Chi Qiao's body was strangled in pain, her thin white legs were hanging down weakly, and the toes of her small leather shoes were also hanging down to the ground.

But Sheng Huaihan behind him still didn't bite down.

Chi Qiao finally felt as if she was being pressed under the wolf's claws and tried her best to beg for mercy, but she was only teased by teasing, enjoying his panic.

The fear quickly dissipated, and Chi Qiao's face flushed with annoyance, but in fact, she had been hugged by Sheng Huaihan for a long time, her whole body was hot, and her cheeks to her collarbone were bright red.

"What on earth do you want... If you want to bite, I will bite, I will be hugged by you until I can't breathe."

Chi Qiao was so angry that the roots of her ears began to be powdered, and she began to kick back with her legs, but what? I didn't kick it either, so I missed it.

He began to try to struggle again, but he was released and fell back to the ground before he exerted much force.

Chi Qiao was stunned, and quickly turned around, only to find that Sheng Huaihan was looking at him gravely, her thin lips were stained red with blood.

In order to control the desire to eat the little rabbit, he was bitten by fangs.

"You didn't wash your hands, little dirty rabbit." He opened his lips.

Chi Qiao: ...

Chi Qiao was completely stunned, with all kinds of strange feelings flooding her mind, she no longer knew whether she should care about the fact that the other party wanted to bite him or whether the other party didn't bite him because of this kind of thing.

She should have been thankful, but Chi Qiao was inexplicably angry and extremely ashamed, her slightly flushed face suddenly flushed, angrily and shyly pushed away the nasty tall boy, and for the first time took quite brave steps towards the place where the atmosphere was gloomy. sink.

"Didn't you press me there? How could you say that..."

Halfway through the walk, the strange scene of a row of rusty faucets dripping water at the same frequency was like a bucket of cold water waking up Chi Qiao, brave Her steps stopped immediately, and she tremblingly wanted to find Sheng Huaihan.

Fortunately, that hot body was immediately pressed against her, and she was carried forward a few steps by her waist. Chi Qiao was placed in front of one of the faucets, and before she could react, Sheng Huaihan grabbed her hand and sent her under the faucet.

One drop, one drop.

Sheng Huaihan stretched out his hand and twisted it, the gurgling water fell straight down, and there was a distinct sound of running water in the toilet.

The cold water that had entered the bone marrow dripped on her hands, chilling Chi Qiao's whole body, but behind her was her chest that was as hot as an iron plate.

"Wash it well."

Sheng Huaihan said, wrapping Chi Qiao's hands drenched in cold water with both hands, intertwining his fingers between them, manipulating Chi Qiao's hands to wash carefully in the water.

"Of course I will..."

Chi Qiao's heart beat inexplicably fast, the flush on her pretty face hadn't subsided, and the skin against Sheng Huaihan's palm was still obviously hot even under the icy cold water.

He seemed to be drunk, which was weird.

As soon as an idea came to Chi Qiao's mind, Sheng Huaihan pulled out his hand and hugged his waist again irresistibly.

The wet hands wrapped around the waist immediately wet the shirt, and the softness and slenderness underneath were all controlled by Sheng Huaihan's hands. Sheng Huaihan rubbed the tip of his nose against the fluffy ears next to the little rabbit's head, while muttering to himself.

"Actually, it's not dirty at all. It's delicious everywhere. I really want to eat it." "

The ears are so soft, I really want to bite."

Sheng Huaihan's voice was hoarse and deep, as if he had been roasted by fire coals. The ears are hot, and the body is so numb that it almost goes limp.

Sheng Huaihan pinched Chi Qiao's soft waist and suddenly stopped: "Touch your back? So you found out that I like to touch your rabbit's back.

" It's pink and tender, just like you."

Chi Qiao almost wanted to cover her drop ears, her face was blushing to the point of bleeding: "Don't say sooo..."

Didn't you hear what he just said! What the hell are you pretending, is it so fun to tease him!

Besides... how could he be pregnant...

Chi Qiao blushed, she retracted her cold and drenched hands, and was about to push away Sheng Huaihan's messy hands on him, when the faucet suddenly turned off before she had time Lost the water by itself.

The water stopped quite quickly, as if it disappeared out of thin air.

A row of water faucets passing by seemed to be blocked by something, and they were so dry that they couldn't drop a drop.

And in the silent and dark toilet, there seemed to be a sticky sound faintly.

Like something wet, slowly sliding on the ground.

The author has something to say:

I really can't do it anymore, I can't write it anymore, I will write it when I wake up, and the next chapter will make the little rabbit faint.