Chapter 17: Castle (17)

The wardrobe is not very big, and it is not easy for two people who are under 1.8 meters and close to 1.7 meters.

    In just a few seconds, two new sculptures appeared in the room out of thin air. There was no time to take out the clothes, so they could only push them to one side.

    Xiang Xiuqi hugged Chi Qiao and retracted his long arms and legs into the closet quite quickly, while Chi Qiao, who was still nervous and flustered, sat firmly on the other side.

    The closet door was quickly closed, and the only sound was the light breathing of the two in the dark and narrow space.

    Chi Qiao felt that her lower body was chilly, and only then did she realize that she was wearing a long skirt. At this moment, she was sitting on someone else's lap with her legs apart, and she always felt that something was wrong.

    Feeling awkward, I was about to move away a little bit when my head slammed into the hanger.

    The slight collision sound made Chi Qiao's heart jump back into her throat, her big wet eyes were open and her whole body was still, with a pitiful look of doing something wrong.

    Xiang Xiuqi seemed to laugh, put his palm on Chi Qiao's hit head, and then pressed his shoulders to bring him into his arms.

    "Come here."

    In the closed and narrow space, Xiang Xiuqi's voice was somewhat vague but deeper, convincing and reassuring.

    Chi Qiao suppressed the awkwardness in her heart, and leaned over cautiously.

    There are tiny gaps in the closet door, barely shining a few faint lights, and you can roughly see the situation in the room.

    Sculpture is more and more.

    One even appeared next to the bed.

    Chi Qiao's upper body leaned on Xiang Xiuqi's body, her head resting on his chest, and she stared at the sculpture outside through the gap in the wardrobe door.

    After Xiang Xiuqi saw the general situation clearly, he didn't pay too much attention. The soft flesh of Chi Qiao's cheek was pressed against his chest through the shirt, which inevitably attracted attention.

    He reached out and pressed the soft nape of the little succubus, carelessly rubbing it again and again like pinching a kitten.

    Chi Qiao didn't dare to move, after all, compared to being swallowed by these sculptures, the current situation is already a blessing from God.

    I had no choice but to lie obediently and accept this kind of teasing behavior obediently.

    "Why are you wearing a skirt?"

    In the darkness, Xiang Xiuqi's hoarse voice rang in Chi Qiao's ear.

    The hem of the skirt that was pulled up to the thigh due to the action was played and pulled lightly by Xiang Xiuqi.

    "... was forced." Chi Qiao said sullenly, her ears blushing silently in shame.

    "...Du Lan has such a hobby?" Xiang Xiuqi's voice rarely revealed a trace of displeasure.

    "No!" Chi Qiao almost sat up, and quickly suppressed her reaction, "It's not him." "

    That's it." Xiang Xiuqi said perfunctorily, focusing all her attention on the soft thigh under the hand that was twisting the hem of the skirt.

    Tender and trembling, very delicate.

    Xiang Xiuqi felt that he was already quite a gentleman, who could bear such a fragrant and soft little succubus sitting on him?