Chapter 56: Dormitory (18)

The rubbing sound of the dormitory manager dragging the hammer gradually faded away in the dead silence, but it did not alleviate the horror that permeated the entire dormitory building. The hearts of students behind the door of the dormitory.

Chi Qiao moved her lips, her frightened eyes were so moist that she seemed ready to shed tears at any moment, and her straight, white and slender legs trembled faintly under the large coat.

Of course it was fear, and the panic almost surrounded Chi Qiao, but the moment Chi Qiao looked at Xu Yun, the coldness in Chi Qiao's body seemed to be dispelled a little.

If it was before, Chi Qiao would have cried and refused immediately.

Once encountering a ghost, she seemed to be a poor little animal illuminated by strong light, without even a chance to struggle, Chi Qiao couldn't imagine what she could do.

It's just that Xu Yun's eyes are too calm and firm, and the bad look that always played tricks on him in the past is extraordinarily reliable, as if he can grasp everything well.

The warmth transmitted from the other party's fingertips to Chi Qiao's cheeks also miraculously soothed his emotions.

There was light in her eyes, and Chi Qiao inexplicably felt that Xu Yun would not say anything he was not sure about.

So he just needs to cooperate, nothing will happen, definitely nothing will happen.

Besides, this is already the third dungeon, and it's still the same as at the beginning, it's really embarrassing to say it.

"Is it okay?" Xu Yun still stared at Chi Qiao and asked aloud.

Perhaps it was because he was concerned about his emotions or after being silent for a long time, Xu Yun's voice was slightly hoarse, but also extraordinarily calm, without the slightest contempt.

Chi Qiao, who was frantically doing psychological hints just now, felt soreness rushing from her heart to her nasal cavity when she heard the voice, the tears that had swirled in her eyes for a long time couldn't hold back and fell down, and her long black eyelashes were immediately wetted into counts .

"...but... yes..." She almost choked up and replied, Chi Qiao was not particularly scared, but she just wanted to cry uncontrollably.

... The serious eyes of the boy in front of him who was always playing with him made him a little hot.

"Good boy." Xu Yun seemed to have expected that Chi Qiao would cry, bent down and gently hugged her into his arms, "I'm here, what are you afraid of?

"

Chi Qiao had a narrow frame, leaning against Xu Yun's arms and sobbing slightly, her back trembling under his palm, reminding Xu Yun of the soft baby rabbit under his palm for no reason.

"I just...want to cry." Xu Yun could feel Chi Qiao's soft cheeks and a little wetness on his shoulders and neck, and was itchy by the eyelashes, and the moist and warm breath spit on his shoulders, which almost made Xu Yun feel bad It is easy to shatter the idea of ​​wanting Chi Qiao to cooperate.

... What are you doing for exercise? It's better to keep people in your pockets all the way until you pass the level. Chi Qiao didn't know that Xu Yun's heart was also struggling fiercely. She rubbed

her tears against the boy's shoulder a few times and then said softly before Xu Yun could hardly change her mind: "I can..."

The slender white fingers under the sleeves climbed onto Xu Yun's shoulders, and Chi Qiao suppressed her emotions seriously with her black eyes soaked in spring water, and said brightly and firmly, "I can do it, right?

" The light tube flickered darkly, and the sound of massacre after reaching the new floor tore through the darkness and dead silence again. The screams and splashes mixed into a chaotic mess, and Chi Qiao trembled silently.

"...Well. Of course."

Xu Yun held Chi Qiao's hand on his shoulder and handed it to his lips, his dark eyes looked dim under the misty light, like a silence half hidden in the darkness beasts.

...

In dormitory 306, the lights are bright, but the atmosphere is tense and frozen to the extreme.

Tan Han, who was 1.8 meters tall, was squatting behind the door of the dormitory, holding a clothes drying pole that was folded in half, so as to facilitate the attack.

Xue Zehao stood behind the door, clenched his fists with a very bad expression on his face, and hidden behind his back was the knife in his hand.

The Suguan had already reached this floor at this time, and the sharp roar that kept bursting out was obviously not far from the next door, and the sound of the murder weapon smashing into the blood-filled body was very clear, as if it was ringing in the ears.

Xue Zehao couldn't help feeling terrified when he heard it, after all, he didn't seem to have encountered such a thing before.

Although there are many strange stories in the school, the so-called violent and violent "cleaning day" of the boarding house has always been regarded as one of the strange stories. He never thought that it would actually happen.

The sound of "cleaning" gradually faded away, and the "cleaned" dormitory fell into dead silence again, and the scene of limbs scattered and blood splattered all over the room easily appeared in the brains of students in nearby dormitories.

The strong smell of blood rushed straight to the nostrils, almost nauseating.

"...Is everyone here?" The dorm manager's voice came from the next door, very close at hand.

It cannot be said that it is uneven, it can be said that it is less than half. Tan Han squatted in the corner, his handsome face full of jokes on weekdays showed anxiety.

Logically speaking, it is impossible for them to do better than dormitory management, otherwise the other party would not be "cleaning" here.

But in the current situation, there is no other possibility of survival.

Tan Han felt as if he had fallen into a blind alley. After all, the difficulty and horror of this dungeon were within the range he could handle, but until now, he hadn't even found much logic for this dungeon.

... This is too embarrassing.

Died here out of nowhere? It's a disgrace in the history of the game.

Tan Han was sitting there in a daze with displeasure, and was drawn back to his attention by the sound of a door closing.

The door of the dormitory next door was closed, probably through inspection.

The coldness suddenly increased, and the two boys in the dormitory suddenly felt suffocated for a moment, as if their heart was being held by hands, and they were terribly cold.

It was as if someone breathed out a cold air slowly by the ear, which made people tremble all over.

As soon as the dragging sound sounded, a slightly trembling soft voice that Tan Han was familiar with came from the side of the corridor.

"I'm sorry..."

Chi Qiao was standing at the foot of the stairs, tremblingly speaking towards the tall and thin back of the dormitory manager.

A few meters away is the bloody male dormitory after being "cleaned". The thick blood is still flowing from the inside of the room, seeping out slowly, and sliding to the sides.

The pretty boy who was still wearing a one-piece swimsuit bit his lip hard to restrain his fear, his hair and eyes were still moist, and his knees were slightly reddened by the cold wind perhaps because of the cold.

The lights in the corridor were brightly lit, making Chi Qiao almost glow.

"I... I'm late." His lips trembled slightly, and even his eyelashes trembled uncontrollably. In the silence, there was only this small voice, which was enough to penetrate half of the corridor.

The tall and thin figure turned his back to Chi Qiao, and the slender hammer in his hand was wrapped in flesh and blood into a bulging ball, and blood continued to flow out from the gap, disgusting and horrifying.

Looking at the hammer, Chi Qiao felt that her legs had been attacked by fear and could not move, so she could only stand there stiffly, supporting her tense and weak reason.

The tall and thin dormitory officer turned around slowly.

Originally, it was just an ordinary short cut from the back, but after the opponent gradually showed the front, Chi Qiao's courage to hold on was frightened by the horrifying scene in front of her, and her blood became cold.

There seemed to be a mask on Su Guan's face, a mask made up of several broken faces.

There are obvious stitching marks next to each patched face, and the gender cannot be distinguished, but each face can be seen from the subtle changes of the panic and madness of the owner of the face before death, so that the whole mask is extremely terrifying. Exudes a strong violent madness.

Chi Qiao stared blankly at the face of the steward, and the endless screams began to linger in her ears.

One sound after another, as if every piece of human skin on that mask was screaming.

Chi Qiao's breathing became short of breath. He subconsciously wanted to escape, but his legs were fixed in place and he couldn't move.

After looking at Chi Qiao's face, the supervisor looked down slightly, and his eyes seemed to fall on his chest.

The screaming stopped suddenly.

The steward started to walk towards Chi Qiao.

The hammer in his hand slipped from the palm of his hand and landed on the ground with a bang, and there were bursts of stirring sounds when the steward stepped on a large pool of blood.

The closer he got, the more the steward's body bent, as if he wanted to be level with Chi Qiao.

The bloody and violent aura all over his body was put away, and his walking posture even seemed a little cautious.

The author has something to say:

Thank you everyone for your thunderstorms. It took a lot of money . Thank you for waiting for

the update.

I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the rocket launcher: 234 LIN 7

;

Little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 354 bottles of corn; 40 bottles of Ersansi LIN; 30 bottles of Xunxing; 23 bottles of Crayon Xiaoxin; , Sun Yang Yang Yang i 10 bottles; Time Hastily, Yi Ke 6 bottles; Susu Liangzhi 4 bottles; A Little Rabbit, Once Upon a Mountain, 3 bottles of Frost and Cold; Lanqian 2 bottles; Qingshuang, Dublin- 1 bottle of Dubliner;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?