Chapter 21: Zoo (2)

Chi Qiao covered her mouth, trembling all over, she didn't even realize that a tear had come out of her eyes.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Li Fan, who had only half of his body alienated just now, was now covered in green scales, his face became sharp and distorted, and he couldn't see the original human appearance at all.

The girl did not show any weakness either. She turned her head almost one hundred and eighty degrees, and her face could still be seen as human, but her mouth grew into some kind of insect mouthparts at some point

. They all became hoarse and inhuman.

Chi Qiao was so frightened that she kept shrinking into the corner, her face was covered with tears, for fear that the two of them would bump into the chair and rush into the closet in the next moment.

It's just that their tussle hadn't lasted long, and a slender iron pipe was inserted into their chests at an extremely fast speed.

Put two "persons" together.

Thick black blood slowly dripped from the thin tube, and the two "people" gradually became silent, like dead objects being strung on the ground.

The whole small room fell into silence again.

Chi Qiao was stunned, not realizing that the situation had changed so quickly.

Duan Youan stayed by the table for a while, as if everything that happened just now had nothing to do with him.

The slender iron pipe is round at both ends, but it can instantly pierce the chests of two "people", and one of them is covered with scales.

How much explosive power does this need?

It should be a very good player, and the high probability of death next to it is an npc. Chi Qiao experienced the tempering of the first world, and already has her own preliminary judgment.

Now the question is how will he keep up with this seemingly good player.

If only it was a rabbit...he could just jump over it.

Chi Qiao was still distressed, but Duan Youan suddenly moved.

And walked straight to the closet.

It's over, it's over, it's over...

Chi Qiao hugged her shorts tightly, begging frantically in her heart that the other party would not find her.

But the room is so big, it is inevitable that the other party will find it in the closet.

The wardrobe door creaked and was pulled open, a tall figure enveloped the entire wardrobe opening, and also surrounded Chi Qiao in the shadow.

"Huh?"

The handsome boy looked down at Chi Qiao, with some surprise in his pretty peach eyes, and the corners of his mouth seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

"Look what I found?"

"A...cute little lop-eared rabbit." The handsome

young man was wearing a large gray top with shorts in his arms, staring at the wet and dark big She shrank her eyes and looked at him with longing, her small face was still covered with crystal clear tears.

The two tender white and slender legs were tightly bent in front of the chest, as if trying to shrink herself into a ball, and even the two feet were curled up against the hind legs.

The most eye-catching thing was the white fluffy soft ears hanging down on both sides of the young man's face. At this time, he exerted a little force because he was frightened.

"Oh, it should be a little rabbit who doesn't dress well."

Chi Qiao reacted instantly when she heard "not dressed well", but the word "rabbit" made Chi Qiao freeze even more.

rabbit? Didn't I become a human?

Receiving Chi Qiao's puzzlement and panic, Duan Youan bent down and reached out to touch the snow-white ear.

The earlobe in his hand felt slippery and soft to the touch, a faint temperature came from inside, and he could feel the beating of the tiny blood vessels under the skin.

Chi Qiao felt Duan Youan hold the lobe ear, and then slowly understood.

He wasn't fully human.

Instead, like the two people just now, they became half-human, half-beast terrifying creatures.

Then...

Chi Qiao's big dark eyes gradually showed despair, and she looked at Duan You'an full of fear.

Are you going to be stabbed to death by him... Don't, ah...

"You, don't kill me..."

Seeing that Duan Youan didn't deal with her immediately, Chi Qiao immediately opened her mouth tremblingly.

"Please, I will never bite..."

It seemed that he had completely forgotten about stabbing Du Lan in the back in the last world.

Duan Youan looked at the slender white fingers trying to muster up the courage to grab his sleeves, the beautiful little rabbit was so pitiful that even the tender red lips were trembling, and the eyes soaked in tears even the highlights were trembling.

It seemed that if he refused, he would immediately collapse and cry.

so cute.

Duan Youan squatted down to be at the same level as Chi Qiao, and took advantage of the situation to hold the hand that was holding his clothes.

The pulp of the thumb pressed the soft palm to the fingertips slowly, and then leisurely pinched the hand of the beautiful little rabbit.

"Okay, I won't kill you."

"I can still take you away." It

would be a pity to die here like this, with such a good ear.

"However, do you want to put on your pants first?"

Chi Qiao twitched her ears, and Duan You'an's teasing expression made her face burn, and even the base of her ears turned red.

"Yes, I'm sorry!!"

Chi Qiao blushed, surprised and ashamed, and hurriedly turned around, forgetting to close the cabinet door, and began to dress hastily.

Duan Youan squatted there with his chin propped up to watch.

The iron cabinet creaked, and the little rabbit dressed too quickly, and was tightly covered before he could see anything clearly.

I can barely see the slightly fleshy and pink thigh root.

And the coat is covered with a slightly bulging white tail.

...

There was also a pair of very ordinary hard-soled shoes in the room. After Chi Qiao tried them on, she found that the shoes were too big and she couldn't walk fast.

Duan You'an said: "I'll carry you on my back, and I can find shoes later."

Chi Qiao's face was still a little red, but she didn't refuse. After all, if something happened on the road, he would be slowed down.

Duan Youan squatted down, the little rabbit behind seemed to hesitate for two seconds, but slowly climbed up.

Very light, really like a rabbit, no different from his usual walk.

It's just that there is a small fluffy pendant on the back.

Holding Chi Qiao's thigh, he could more or less touch the soft and warm thigh skin under the shorts, which was firm and elastic.

You can feel the soft body of the beautiful bunny on your back.

The other party's two drop ears would touch the back of his neck from time to time, which was very itchy.

"You, aren't you afraid that I will become like those two just now?" Chi Qiao asked in a low voice.

The breath breathed on Duan Youan's neck, adding another layer of itching.

"I can smell it." Duan Youan said in a deep voice.

smell?

Chi Qiao blinked blankly.

Walking out of the door, a gust of cool wind blows, and all I can see are desolate dead branches and weeds, quiet and uninhabited.

Chi Qiao unconsciously exerted force on the man's neck, and her body tensed up.

"Remember to hold it tight, it's best to hold my waist tightly with your legs." Duan You'an's voice floated from the front.

"If I bump into something, I will run fast, you must hurry up."

Chi Qiao's heart pounded when she heard this, and she quickly nodded in response, her two slender legs trying to hold the opponent's thin waist firmly.

It was very quiet all the way.

Chi Qiao didn't know how long she had been walking, and she even started to feel drowsy, and finally saw the exit of the Rabbit Park in a trance.

Seeing the somewhat familiar red lacquered iron sign, Chi Qiao shuddered.

He remembered the mutant rabbit man he had met.

Will he...will become like that?

The more Chi Qiao thought about it, the more she collapsed, so she might as well let him die directly.

Duan You'an didn't know what Xiaotu was thinking, but he could feel that his mind was distracted, his face was buried in the back of his neck and trembling, and he felt a little wet.

"Don't think too much, don't get distracted." Duan You'an reminded.

Chi Qiao responded with a whimper, her voice was soft and tickling.

Walking out of the Rabbit Park, the scenes on both sides have gradually changed, from the barren grass and dead trees just now to a wide lawn that is nearly half the height of a person.

A few words were written on the red lacquered iron plate coming towards him.

--[Insect Garden]

Chi Qiao immediately thought of the girl who had grown insect mouthparts just now, and immediately shuddered.

"We, are we really going to go this way...?" Chi Qiao said tremblingly.

"Well, when you walk out of this park, you can see the sightseeing bus of our club." Duan Youan replied.

Chi Qiao was taken aback for a moment: "Society?"

"Yes, we are the university community to build the group." Duan Youan said according to the identity information on the copy.

Hearing that she could see more normal people after going out, Chi Qiao immediately felt relieved, and silently prayed that nothing terrible would come across on the road.

The boy had a broad back, and Chi Qiao felt safe holding him, she leaned against Duan Youan's back sideways and looked at the grass next to her in a daze.

"Swish."

There was an extremely slight sound in the wind.

Chi Qiao was stunned and seemed to see some dark shadows moving in the grass, but the weeds were too dense and she couldn't see what it was at all.

"Hold tight."

Duan Youan said suddenly.

Chi Qiao's heart tightened suddenly. Although her brain didn't react, her body took a step forward and tightly hugged Duan You'an.

He could feel the tense back muscles of the boy in front of him, like a cheetah that could burst out at any time.

... a cheetah?

Chi Qiao looked up as if feeling something, and saw two leopard ears, round and fluffy, appearing on the boy's head at some point. A thick and fluffy long tail protruded from the bottom of the clothes behind him, swinging from side to side like a long whip.

From time to time, she rubbed against Chi Qiao's legs.

Wait... this guy too? ? ?

Before Chi Qiao had time to be shocked, the grass on the right suddenly shook violently, and a huge black shadow rushed out quickly.

The moment she saw the monster, Chi Qiao only wished that she could hide in Duan Youan's body and never come out again.

This is too scary! ! !

It was not one "person" who rushed out, but several.

But they are one.

The three "humans" were on all fours, and they were closely attached to each other. The tail of the former was connected to the mouthparts of the latter. It looked like a rather strange giant arthropod insect divided into three segments.

The features of their faces have basically disappeared, only the huge insect mouthparts at the bottom of the entire face, inside are strange short touches wriggling crazily.

When the human-shaped insects charged, the twelve legs of the three "humans" were all moving very fast.

Chi Qiao stared wide-eyed at the monster rushing forward, her whole scalp was numb and her chest was tight, as if she could faint at any time.

He grabbed Duan Youan's collar tightly and pulled it into a mess.

Fortunately, Duan Youan was faster.

Duan Youan, who grew leopard ears and tail, seemed to have surpassed the limit of a normal human body. When the humanoid insect was about to charge up, he kicked his hind legs, and shot out like a cannonball with the little rabbit on his back. ?