Chapter 64: Horror Song Club (2)

"Ah...push-ups? I can't do a few push-ups..." Chi Qiao replied in a low voice, and at the same time cast her eyes on Yan Sheng who was half hidden in the dim blue-purple light.

Chi Qiao, with a pair of dark eyes open blankly, looks more like a little cub seeking shelter in the dark, her reluctance and anxiety are almost written on her face.

Yan Cheng half-closed his eyelids and admired Chi Qiao's hint of cowardice for a while, but he didn't do what he wanted, and turned his head to ask Lan Shangzhi.

"How many?"

"What are you panicking about? I didn't ask you to do push-ups, Chi Qiao, why are you panicking?" Lan Shangzhi thought Chi Qiao's reaction was very interesting, "You didn't say it yourself, do you like Brother Yancheng? Why?" Don't you take the opportunity now?"

Like...? Who do you like?

"I, I don't like it..." Chi Qiao subconsciously retorted with a dazed face, not realizing that Yan Sheng's eyes beside Lan Shangzhi suddenly turned cold, and the fingers that were casually placed on her lap wearing a silver ring began to be regular knock.

"Wow, interesting." Lan Shangzhi said in an exaggerated tone, looking at Yan Sheng with ambiguous eyes, "But last time when I played video games with Yan Sheng, I heard you moaning and saying that I like it." "

Voice It's sticky and softer than a girl, and it makes my heart move."

Every time Lan Shangzhi said a word, Yingran's face next door turned darker.

This is obviously a story before the background of the dungeon. Chi Qiao could hear the ambiguous ridicule in his words, but for a while she could only listen silently with frowned eyebrows, after all, she couldn't refute.

[According to the background information of the characters, you and this young master Yan Sheng are childhood sweethearts in a certain sense, but your family background is not good, and in the eyes of others, you are actually a small follower. 】Although the dungeon has not been triggered to start the plot introduction, the system still reminded Chi Qiao in advance.

[The setting is that you have a crush on Yan Sheng, so if you want to get the score of the role-playing part, it is recommended to participate in the game to be more suitable for the character. ]

Chi Qiao: ... Woohoo, let's go.

"I asked Yan Cheng to give you an angle to see what you were doing, but this guy still refused, tsk tsk, it's hard not to make people think too much..." Lan Shangzhi became more and more enthusiastic as he talked, his pretty face revealed with a smile Drunk, then picked up a bottle of just opened wine and poured it into his mouth.

"Come on, come on! Who is the one with the highest points...Oh Yingran, your points...twenty-four!" Lan Shangzhi leaned forward to take a look and smiled, "Then Yan Sheng is following the little classmate. Do thirty-two push-ups on the beauty~"

It wasn't enough, Lan Shangzhi stood up and chased away people, but when he walked towards Chi Qiao, the latter got up spontaneously and stood in the middle of the room a little awkwardly as required.

"It's not too much to watch." Yan Cheng glanced at Lan Shangzhi, but he didn't refuse.

This boy named Yan Sheng was tall, and when he approached and stood in front of Chi Qiao and looked down, he felt an inexplicable sense of oppression.

[Is it really good to play this kind of game at the beginning? Woohoo, my wife will be taken advantage of if she plays this kind of 857 game. ]

[The light is so dim, so that... my wife is really not safe here hehehe...]

[I just like to watch this kind of game, let's get straight to the point, I'm Tai Tai, I want to see my wife soft and sticky. ]

[I found it from Brother Yun's live broadcast room, does anyone know why it was severely banned there? ]

[The +1 who came over to find the organization, was banned for some reason (although the angle of the live broadcast looks pretty as pretty as it is)] [It

turns out that the little beauty is on the novice list, and I found a new organization in no time~~ 】

Many viewers transferred from other live broadcast rooms began to appear in the live broadcast room, and the number of viewers began to soar, but Chi Qiao didn't have time to pay attention to these, and could only focus on Yan Sheng's body that began to lean down.

Yan Sheng had obviously been exercising for a long time. When doing push-ups, the angle of his elbows was less than ninety percent, and his whole body was still straight and exhausted.

Every time the boy came down, he seemed to stick in front of Chi Qiao, with the rhythm of the music and Lan Shangzhi's heckling in his ears, and the hot breath of the other party sprinkled all on Chi Qiao's fair and clean neck.

Chi Qiao: ...Why do you encounter such strange things as soon as you enter the dungeon?

He felt that his heart was beating a little fast, and every time he touched the other person's breath or a hair hanging down, his whole body would tremble inexplicably, but this feeling was very strange.

It didn't seem like a spontaneous heartbeat, but more like it was forcibly endowed by some external force.

After entering the dungeon, whether he can quickly enter the role to play, this ability is an important part of obtaining dungeon points, Yan Sheng is aware of this, and after a short consideration, he decides to listen to Lan Shangzhi and play casually.

Originally, I just wanted to perfunctory things to match the atmosphere, but I didn't expect this little follower in name to be really pretty.

Not only is she pretty, but she is also very well-behaved. At a glance, she feels as if she has been smoothed and ironed, and she looks very easy to control.

It's quite interesting.

Yan Cheng was gradually fascinated by the faint scent of the little servant below him, and he didn't even know when he finished more than thirty.

It was finally over, Chi Qiao blushed and stood up amidst the booing.

"How about it, do you think your brother Yancheng is even more handsome after a close look?" Lan Shangzhi laughed at Chi Qiao, and wanted to tease him when he saw the shyness of the other party's eyelashes covering some moist eyes His mind became more and more arrogant.

"But you're still too shy, won't you be able to kiss me by raising your head a little?"

"Enough." Yan Cheng said, and sat back down again.

Yingran fixed her eyes on Chi Qiao, and the corner of the skirt in her hand was crumpled.

Seeing Yan Cheng like this, Lan Shangzhi stopped teasing Chi Qiao, but continued to shout: "Come on! Next game!" As soon as the

words fell, the door of the karaoke room was suddenly pushed open.

Everyone looked over at the same time, and saw a brightly dressed woman with her legs limply pulling on the doorknob. Her face was half covered by loose black hair. Under the blue-purple indoor light, she looked strange and terrifying, and her facial features could not be seen clearly.

But the violent panting sound was obvious, following the rise and fall of her chest.

"...Who are you?" Fu Jianan was sitting closest, so he raised his voice and asked.

"...Yes..."

"What?" Fu Jianan didn't hear clearly, and signaled Lan Shangzhi to turn off the music.

After the music was turned off, the whole room became extremely silent, and there was no booming music from the room next door in the neon-lit corridor.

"...There are ghosts." The woman raised her face, the melted makeup was covered with winding lines on her pale face, like countless chapped marks, which shocked everyone present.

"Crazy." Lan Shangzhi frowned and stood up, intending to step forward and push the person out. Just when he was about to close the door, a white and slender hand rested on the side of the door, which immediately made Lan Shangzhi lose the motivation to keep closing the door. strength.

"Sorry, this is my colleague. I went to the wrong room."

A man with a striking and sharp appearance appeared from the door with a chuckle, holding the door open.

Chi Qiao stared blankly at the door, feeling as if the other party was looking at her instantly.

At the same time, a large number of bullet screens in the live broadcast room suddenly disappeared, as if they were abnormally controlled by humans.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as a bully or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-04-29 00:47:18~2022-05-01 18:27:06~Thanks to those who

voted for mines Little angels: I ran to see you, my wife is beautiful and lovable 1;

thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: Youxi, Haiyao 10 bottles; Wuli Frog 8 bottles; Cake Rabbit 5 bottles; Zhi Lie, Zhou Zhiruo 1 bottle ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?