Chapter 5: Castle (5)

After washing up briefly, Chi Qiao walked out of the room.

    As an important succubus in the castle, he can hide his breath and move anywhere within a limited time.

    It is not only to create a terrifying atmosphere, but also to facilitate hunting.

    He walked to the side of the corridor for a while, and saw three surviving young people standing in a certain room.

    In silence, they looked at the corpse with a thoughtful look.

    On the bed was the dead girl.

    Her upper body was hanging under the bed, with her head on the ground, as if trying to get out of bed before she died.

    The waist was dripping with blood, and it seemed that it was almost broken in two, with only some tissues remaining.

    All in all, a miserable death.

    Chi Qiao glanced at it, her heart was beating wildly, and she squatted against the wall with a pale face, trembling uncontrollably.

    Soon, footsteps were heard in the room.

    Chi Qiao raised her head slowly, and saw Du Lan walking to the door, standing two steps away from her, stuffing a candy into her mouth expressionlessly.

    There was a faint fragrance emanating from his body, hooking on Chi Qiao...'s stomach.

    It's the smell of food.

    An irresistible taste.

    But fortunately, Chi Qiao had already been barely fed, so she wouldn't be able to uncontrollably pounce on her and bite her.

    He was squatting there in a daze, and the remaining two people in the room also came out.

    This old castle seems to be weirder than yesterday, not only is there no sound, but the corridors have also become longer. The rooms on both sides are dark and dull, and the doors are all open, even the angles are exactly the same.

    Chi Qiao watched them turn and leave, she quickly stood up while leaning against the wall, and trotted to keep up with her slightly paralyzed legs.

    "Someone seems to be running?" Xiang Xiuqi asked suddenly.

    "Goya, did you hear that?"

    Goya looked to both sides: "No, the corridor is full of carpets, where is the sound coming from?"

    Thinking that she had been discovered, Chi Qiao immediately stepped lightly, feeling uneasy.

    "Some rooms don't have carpet," he said.

    No one answered, and the surroundings returned to silence, even the slight tinnitus was particularly abrupt.

    Goya frowned: "Don't whine, maybe you're scared?"

    After walking two steps forward, it seemed that they really heard the sound of trotting, one after another, as if there were a lot of people.

    Chi Qiao felt like her heart was about to jump out.

    In the black room extending continuously on both sides, the half-closed door at the same angle seems to be full of prying eyes, creeping coldly on the surface of the skin.

    He walked behind alone, fear almost occupying his mind.

    Goya suddenly turned his head and looked at Chi Qiao.

    "When did it come out, that sculpture," she said.

    After finishing speaking, the two boys turned around, their eyes passed by Chi Qiao, and they looked further away.