Chapter 33: Zoo (14)

It seemed to be the strange noise that Chi Qiao heard just after entering the passage.

Snake tail, or fish tail, is covered with the dull and disgusting sound of weird liquid wriggling on the ground.

Chi Qiao had already stood there motionless, only her ears were raised slightly, she was a little panicked but listened carefully.

It's just that Sheng Huaihan, who was like a big dog behind him, was still hugging him, as if he didn't hear the sudden sound at all, with both arms wrapped around Chi Qiao's body, pinching Xiaotu's soft waist from time to time.

The fear that Chi Qiao had just probed was immediately distracted by this intimacy.

"Why are you still hugging...something is coming..."

His small face flushed and he continued to break Sheng Huaihan's clumsy hand in front of him, his soft voice filled with embarrassment and annoyance.

At this time, the live broadcast room that was forced to close after entering the cubicle reopened, and Chi Qiao's live broadcast room had reached tens of thousands of viewers.

Part of it is because the system changed the headline [Pretty little anchor was scared to go to the horror toilet in the horror area], and the other part is because I saw the beautiful little rabbit being carried into the cubicle by a tall man, and then the screen went blank. blacken.

The more blocked, the more excited everyone was, and the stronger their brain skills were. Not only did they not quit because of the interruption of the live broadcast, but they started a small article of 1200 words in the barrage area, and they started chatting like this.

Now that the screen in the live broadcast room reappeared, the audience who couldn't hold back their emotions naturally couldn't stop their excited hands typing on the keyboard.

[I'm super, I'm super, who is hugging the little rabbit so tightly www~]

[Although these hands look good, he should be a handsome guy, but! ...Where are you touching! ! ]

[The pretty bunny is blushing, it's so cute crying...]

[I want to pet the bunny too, it's soft and white hehehehehe]

During the hot live broadcast room, the pool in the quiet toilet is pretty Hearing the sliding sound seemed to be getting closer.

Slowly, slowly focus from the farther side to the side of the ear.

Sheng Huaihan rubbed his head against Chi Qiao's shoulder and neck, turned his head towards the toilet door, and then opened his mouth slowly.

"What is it?"

"Oh."

"You mean that ugly thing at the door of the toilet."

Chi Qiao was stunned when she heard that, even Sheng Huaihan's heat couldn't dispel the chill rising from the soles of his feet at the moment.

He turned his neck stiffly, and the slightly moist tear film flickered a few times, obviously he was terribly scared, but he couldn't help but want to see what it was.

At the door of the dark toilet, stood a strange creature with a human body and a snake tail.

The upper body of the strange creature is the body of an adult male, with a pale blue-green complexion, obvious muscle lines on both arms, chest and abdomen, and a male face. The eyes seem to have been hollowed out into two black holes, and the blue-green color is similar to seaweed. Hair falls to the shoulders.

The lower body is more like a snake tail. The black and blue snake tail shows a dense outline, curled up into a hollow circle to support the whole body to nearly two meters.

The lips are purple, like a corpse frozen in water for too long. The smile was exaggerated, the corners of the mouth were almost cracked to the side of the face, revealing the dark mouth.

"Come on... yeah."

The murloc's parted lips barely moved, as if there was no tongue, and the words he spoke were indistinct, but the voice sounded like the scream of an underwater creature, piercing and hoarse.

"Come on... play a game..."

The crisp sound of ding ding dong dong rang around the toilet, and a blue water polo jumped up behind the murloc, dancing stiffly and vertically under the slap of the snake's tail.

Chi Qiao swallowed with difficulty, but Sheng Huaihan who was passing the heat behind him suddenly let go.

The gloomy coldness rushed towards Chi Qiao, and the poor little rabbit hurriedly turned to La Sheng Huai Han.

I was so ashamed to break free from holding him just now, but now I let him go and hurriedly attached him, I was really spoiled.

Sheng Huaihan originally wanted to scare Xiaotu, but when he saw that his tears were about to fall, he stretched out his hand to look for him, looking like an unweaned cub, so cute to death.

"What are you panicking about?"

Sheng Huaihan suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth, and spoke in a long and lazy tone, holding Chi Qiao's slender waist with one hand and leading her towards the murloc.

The murloc stood at the door and watched them approach, his mouth that had been cracked to the extreme grew even wider, showing a seemingly happy expression but it only made him look more terrifying.

Chi Qiao was so frightened by the murloc that her ears drooped and her ears trembled, her whole body was quite resistant, almost being carried forward by Sheng Huaihan's waist, holding Sheng Huaihan's clothes and whispering her rejection while walking.

"It's all said, let's go play games." Sheng Huaihan said indifferently, quickly slid down the hand holding his slender waist, and patted Chi Qiao's round buttocks as punishment, and rua the fluffy rabbit tail by the way.

It's not too heavy but it makes a crisp sound.

"Be good."

It's very soft, and it has been bounced a few times, and it feels good.

Chi Qiao was dazed by the photograph, she looked at Sheng Huaihan in disbelief, and even forgot to shed tears.

I didn't expect him to take advantage of it at this time! !

The murloc stared at Chi Qiao for a long time with dark eyes, then turned around and walked out with a smile, as if leading the way.

Chi Qiao was also made to forget her fear by Sheng Huaihan, red clouds appeared on her pale face just now, and she walked close to Sheng Huaihan while pursing her tender lips and sulking, her cheeks were a little puffed up with anger, but she just didn't dare to let go, she didn't have the guts to really Leave Sheng Huaihan behind.

The poor little rabbit whose life was pinched could only be teased by Sheng Huaihan.

The murloc slid a few meters in front, and it seemed that there was a creepy song coming out of its cheeks. There was no tune at all, it seemed to be crying intermittently, echoing in the narrow passage, and spreading from left ear to right ear .

The door of the rest room was open, and the inside was extremely silent, and everyone probably heard or felt the arrival of the murlocs.

Chi Qiao was pushed away by Sheng Huaihan, the smell of the tide wafting in front made Chi Qiao frown uncomfortably.

Following the murloc into the lounge, everyone in the room huddled in the corner with ashen faces, their eyes were dull and lifeless, as if they had lost the desire to live.

The murloc still laughed exaggeratedly and happily, and the water polo happily jumped and circled around the room under the slap of the snake's tail, hitting everyone's hearts with a crisp landing sound.

Chi Qiao saw Duan Youan who was sitting on the bench, and the other party was also looking at him with a serious and tense expression.

"I'm so happy to see you again..."

The murloc obviously looked like a mutated adult male, but the words he said were as weird as those of a three-year-old child, and his voice was extremely thin, making it uncomfortable to listen to.

"Today... play two..." it said with a smile.

Before everyone could react, the bouncing water polo shot into a gray-faced young man in the corner like a bullet just out of the gun chamber in the blink of an eye.

Instead of letting everyone form a circle like before, the massacre started directly.

The boy didn't even have time to react, the water polo had already rushed into his chest, and the clear sound of flesh and blood squeaked in the dead silent room, he could only look down at the ball as if a sharp knife pierced his chest and abdomen, and the blood spurted out. It splashed on the face of the middle-aged woman who was curled up a few meters away.

The pupils of the middle-aged woman trembled violently, she stared dully at the crimson blood bubbling out of the boy in front of her, and then stared stiffly at her blood-stained clothes.

"...Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

The water polo is still jumping in the boy's body, crazily churning and squeezing the flesh and blood in the chest cavity, like a ball being thrown into a closed space and jumping around chaotically. The boy's position The blood that has been continuously squeezed and spattered has been dyed a large area of ​​red.

It is a horror picture that just needs to look at it to cause a psychological breakdown.

When the water polo shot at the boy, Chi Qiao's eyes were blocked by Sheng Huaihan, and she couldn't see anything.

But the sound was clearly audible, and the scream scared Chi Qiao into chills.

The water polo that was completely dyed red jumped out of the corpse, changing from deep red to blue visible to the naked eye, as if it had absorbed all the blood.

"Hey...next..."

The murloc's horrified smile slowly scanned the entire room with no shelter.

Chi Qiao's palms were wet with cold sweat, and the fingers that grabbed the corner of Sheng Huai's cold clothes were so hard that they turned blue.

The crisp sound of bouncing water polo rang in Chi Qiao's ears.

Then it stopped moving.

Like being sentenced to death on the spot.

Chi Qiao's legs were going limp, and even though Sheng Huaihan's hand was still on her waist, she was still dripping with cold sweat and her lips were trembling.

The water polo didn't move but just stayed on the ground, but the murloc started to squirm its snake tail and slide towards Chi Qiao.

"... Hee hee."

The murloc laughed, his cheeks let out a weird and ugly song, and his dark eyes were fixed on Chi Qiao.

"... Hee hee, rabbit..." it hummed vaguely.

"You were found by the ball...be good...promise me..."

the murloc laughed, and gradually approached to see two fish eyes in its dark eye sockets. The fish eyes look very small in the eye sockets, but they are very round, which makes people feel creepy.

An extremely long and soft tongue protruded from the cracked mouth of the smile, swinging leisurely in the air.

It wants to kiss Chi Qiao.

This thought, which was quite accurate but almost made Chi Qiao collapse on the spot, appeared. Chi Qiao, who was so stiff and afraid to move, seemed to have regained all her strength, and jumped towards Sheng Huaihan like a rabbit.

In fact, he didn't dance much, but he was so pitiful that he stretched out his hand to grab him, but in the end Sheng Huaihan still held him into his arms.

"Wuwu don't kiss...don't kiss..."

It's no longer the whimpering sobbing sound before, Chi Qiao was frightened by the tongue and cried out, and her eyelashes were hit by the tears that kept coming out It was wet into several strands, and the tears still slipped between the opened lips, revealing the pink tip of the rabbit's tongue and the delicate and narrow throat.

If this terrible tongue pokes it in, the fragile little rabbit will probably die on the spot.

"...Why..." The smiling murloc stared angrily at Chi Qiao, who hugged Sheng Huaihan and cried, but was distracted by the sudden knock on the door.

"Excuse me, is this here?"

A tall and thin boy leaned out from the door, raised the admission ticket to the aquarium in his hand, and was stunned when he saw the murloc.

It's the npc boy in the hut.

Duan You'an was standing not far from Chi Qiao, tense all over, ready to block the murloc's attack at any time, but when he saw this npc boy who appeared rashly, he frowned, feeling that something was wrong.

The murloc's smile widened when he saw the tall and thin boy, and his tongue rushed towards him so quickly, wrapping his whole body around him.

It looked at Chi Qiao, who was crying softly and trembling with her drooping ears, with her back turned to her, with a hint of discussion.

"Kiss him...you can..."

The NPC boy seemed to be quite frightened by this murloc, and was at a loss for what to do.

The long tongue let go of the tall and thin boy, and he was about to charge towards Chi Qiao.

Duan Youan had already rushed forward, but he was still a step behind.

Because in the blink of an eye, the murloc had been torn apart by three afterimages that were as sharp as swords.

A body was torn vertically into three pieces, the murloc was still alive, and the tiny fish eyes in the eye sockets trembled violently.

Sheng Huaihan withdrew the afterimage, his expression was flat and lazy as if he still had nothing to do with it, if he ignored the poor little rabbit he was holding in one hand.

I have saved so many good things, isn't it just for this kind of time?

Keep your hands clean, after all you have to touch the bunny.

In fact, he could have killed the murlocs in seconds, but he just wanted to enjoy Chi Qiao's shrunken appearance that was terrified but couldn't do without him.

Until the little rabbit was frightened and cried out, shivering tremblingly in his arms.

This level is about the same.

Sheng Huaihan, who was wearing wolf ears, was still hot all over at the moment, and was in an abnormal and extremely bad state, but he didn't seem to notice it.

"You want to kiss too?"

Sheng Huaihan's tone was quite mocking, and he raised his eyebrows to look at the half-dead murloc who was standing still. .

He even glanced at the tall and thin boy next to him, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

"Look carefully, how did the little rabbit get kissed."

Chi Qiao cried in a muffled voice as she was pinched and pulled back by the back of her neck, Sheng Huaihan's face appeared in her blurred vision.

His face was red from crying, the roots of his earlobe were also red, and even his fur was wet.

Her pretty face was drenched with tears like a tender flower soaked in water, her eyes were so wet that the drooping eyelashes covered most of them, and she could still see her moist and dark eyes sparkling like a moon spring.

Especially the little rabbit's slightly fleshy lips were moistened into a beautiful water red, and the cute tip of the tongue between the lips seemed to be seductive.

"Don't kiss... Oh, save me, Sheng Huaihan... Help me, I'll touch your back..."

Chi Qiao didn't know that the situation had been reversed in an instant, and her whole body was in the panic a few minutes ago. Even the words are sticky, pitiful and soft.

"Okay, save you, I'm saving you."

Sheng Huaihan gave a rare word of comfort, and in the next second he bit down on the rosy lips.

Chi Qiao felt that it was difficult to breathe immediately. She had been crying so much that her head was short of oxygen, but now she couldn't even breathe air through her mouth, and her dazed and trembling tongue was curled up aggressively.

It's soft and a little sweet, Sheng Huaihan thought, even the little rabbit's breath is sweet and delicious.

Standing by the side, Duan You'an watched Chi Qiao's ears tremble from time to time, her pretty face was flushed with kisses, and it was covered with crystal tears, the back of her head was pressed tightly by Sheng Huaihan, and the slight whimpering sound always felt that he was about to be kissed by Sheng Huaihan. Kiss to suffocate.

The body was supported by Sheng Huaihan, and the soft waist was hugged tightly.

You can vaguely see the water flashing from the corner of the mouth.

However, Sheng Huaihan seemed to be able to do a job with ease, and the eye-catching wolf's tail behind him was already swaying violently. He really looked like a big wolfhound that was slightly full.

"Hmm..."

Chi Qiao was so kissed that it was hard to breathe, she tried to push with her limp hands, but Sheng Huaihan remained motionless like a burning iron plate.

Instead, it rolled even tighter.

Chi Qiao had already cried until her nose was a little blocked, and now her mouth was also blocked, her beautiful red eyes could hardly be opened, and she felt that she was really going to faint from suffocation.

The author has something to say:

touching your back = giving birth to a rabbit (?)

I can't wait to open the next copy.

The next one is [Four-Person Dormitory]