Chapter 19: Castle (19)

The long eyelashes were wet into several strands, with several drops of tears attached to the wetness.

    Chi Qiao cried until her eyelids and nose turned red, and she was filled with guilt for her actions, as if taking this bite would have given up all her previous efforts, and she was completely sorry for Du Lan's kindness to her before.

    He didn't notice that the coldness in the room was gradually dissipating. Chi Huai's chest had already been stained red with black blood, and his beautiful and strange face showed the twist of struggling when he was dying.

    Holding the blade that came from nowhere, Du Lan lifted the tall and thin succubus in the air.

    The wrist rotated, and the blade piercing into the succubus's chest made a stirring sound.

    The tall boy was expressionless, with a hint of mockery in his indifference, and he was not affected by the bite behind him at all.

    He didn't throw the dead succubus on the ground until he heard the unstoppable whimpering of the poor man behind him.

    He turned his head, and saw the pretty face of the little succubus, covered with crystal tears, staring at his neck heartbrokenly.

    "I didn't... Wuwu did it on purpose, I can't control it, I can't control it..."

    Chi Qiao looked at him and saw that there was a little black blood splattered on the side of the other's cheek, and her eyes were also without warmth. She was so frightened that she quickly explained, After explaining it, I felt very sad again, and ended up crying even harder.

    He didn't dare to look at Du Lan anymore, feeling that he would be pinched to death by the other party in a second.

    After all, he was the one who said he would not attack them in the first place, and he is the one who is biting now.

    It has reached the final stage of the dungeon, is he going to die at such a time...

    Chi Qiao even thought for a few seconds in a daze, wondering if it was possible for him to beat Du Lan.

    Immediately afterwards, the back of his neck was pinched.

    Chi Qiao was frightened all of a sudden, and saw the tall boy in front of her leaning over in her eyes blurred by tears.

    It's over.

    As soon as Xiang Xiuqi shook off the limbs blocking him, he saw Du Lan, who was still stained with black blood, bent over.

    The tall and lean body blocked most of the little succubus's body, and only the two thin white legs under the satin skirt could be seen, and the beautifully lined calf seemed to be shaking slightly.

    Chi Qiao didn't dare to move, she just watched Du Lan lower her head and approach her ear.

    Then there was a slight pain in a small piece of white tender flesh on the shoulder and neck.

    It seemed to be bitten and pulled a few times.

    Beside her fragile and slender neck, Chi Qiao was so trembling that she forgot to cry, she stared blankly with moist eyes, her heart beating rapidly.

    When he was still worried about whether his throat would be bitten the next moment, the pain disappeared immediately.

    Du Lan didn't care about the back of the neck that was still oozing blood, but stared intently at the red marks on the frightened little succubus' snow-white delicate shoulders and neck.

    There was some nasty pleasure in my heart.

    "Still crying? It's evened out now."

    A few strands of forehead hair hung down above the eyelids, and Du Lan's beautiful eyes were filled with a slight smile.

    It seems a little sweet. he thinks.

    A drop of residual tears slipped from the eyelids along the tear stains into Chi Qiao's rosy lips, soaked into the mouth, a little sour.

    Chi Qiao stared blankly at Du Lan, her vision gradually blurred.

    [The mission of the castle dungeon is completed. ]

    [Points settlement——]

    The mechanical sound of the system rang in my ears, lingering repeatedly.

    The whole body was plunged into darkness, only the beeping sound of system loading.

    The slight pain in his shoulder and neck made him involuntarily reach out and stroke the skin.

    It seems to be able to touch a little bump mark.

    【Great! Successfully passed the first copy! Pretty awesome~]

    The system's sudden simulated sound of firecrackers pulled Chi Qiao out of her daze.

    [We Qiaoqiao are also people with points! ]

    Chi Qiao was excited, and her eyes lit up: "Let me see what I can change!"

    The system clicked on the background while making a cheerful tone.

    The music suddenly stopped.

    Chi Qiao, who didn't feel too good, probed in a low voice: "...the system? Can it be changed?"

    [Yes... yes haha]

    The system laughed dryly, and then spoke again cautiously.

    "Can I change to a cat suit...do you want it?"

    Chi Qiao:...?

    Why are other people's paintings so cool, but this is the style of painting here?

    The surrounding darkness began to distort, and Chi Qiao felt dizzy again.

    I don't know how long it took before the vision began to become clear again.

    The scene gradually emerged in front of my eyes until I was completely immersed in it.

    Chi Qiao found herself squatting on the dry soil covered with dead branches and leaves, surrounded by gray and dry trees.

    The sky was gloomy and dark, and the ethereal breeze seemed to carry some rancid stench.

    Oddly enough, he felt his eyesight was very low.

    In front of him was a pile of dead leaves.

    He just wanted to move forward, but the whole field of vision jumped up.

    ...?

    He looked down blankly, but couldn't see his legs.

    But two fluffy snow-white forelimbs.

    Hair... fluffy?

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-01-07 21:27:52~2022-01-10 00:33:24~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: 55299445, 47, Wuying 1; thanks to the little angels who irrigate nutrient solution: 25 bottles of King; 10 bottles     of

    39398258; 5 bottles of Nanyouqiaomu, Wahaha;

For my support, I will continue to work hard! ?