Chapter 47: Dormitory (9)

When Xu Yun just fell asleep, he suddenly noticed that Chi Qiao beside him was not doing well.

After all, last night, this little roommate either tossed and turned from time to time before going to sleep, or burrowed into his arms after falling asleep.

Either her face was pressed against his chest, or a pair of legs hung restlessly on his body, and even a slight movement of her hand could touch the warm skin somewhere.

Xu Yun opened his eyes and saw Chi Qiao lying on her back quietly.

But those eyes were already soaked with tears, and they slipped from the end of the eyes to the pillow, and the pupils trembled thinly, as if seeing something terrible.

"What's wrong?"

Xu Yun frowned slightly, and immediately propped up his body to turn up the brightness of the night light, and suddenly saw Chi Qiao's clothes piled up to his chin, and the snow-white underneath was hidden into the covering quilt.

Silence answered him.

Of course Xu Yun wouldn't be so stupid as to think that Chi Qiao was so hot that she had to take off her clothes. He lifted the quilt and saw a tender white body lying on the mattress. There were slight depressions in the waist, abdomen and chest. It looked like a human hand with five fingers. shape.

It was as if something was grabbing him.

The depression above was about to approach Nenhong, trembling pitifully and flusteredly, and even bulging slightly.

When Chi Qiao saw that he finally realized his strangeness, her black pupils trembled more violently, and she struggled to grab the bed sheet with her forced hand at her side, but "Tan Han" next to him was still holding him, unable to even make a sound out, but tried to call for help.

Xu Yun looked at the little roommate seriously, but didn't move immediately.

After all, the scenery in front of me is too beautiful, and the skin and flesh of mutton fat jade look very good, and it is matched with the beautiful face of the owner who is shivering but can't help but pink.

It wasn't until the handprint on Chi Qiao's soft abdomen disappeared, and the cuff of the shorts suddenly tightened, that Xu Yun leaned over to touch it.

After being stuck by Xu Yun, the confinement of Chi Qiao's body suddenly disappeared, and Tan Han, who was almost leaning over her in the last second, also disappeared instantly. .

The hem of the clothes was still stuck, and she was hugged by Xu Yun and sat in his arms. Her thin white back was pressed against the other's thick and spacious chest, bringing an irresistible sense of security.

"What did you see?" Xu Yun's voice rang in Chi Qiao's ear.

"Just now... obviously someone is here!" Chi Qiao tremblingly pointed to the wall next to her position, almost losing control of the volume and hastily lowered her voice.

"It's Tan Han...he suddenly lay here, and then came to grab me, I still can't move..." Chi Qiao was startled and ashamed at the thought of that strange touch, and stared at the place with wet eyes.

"Where did you catch it? Here?" Xu Yun put his hand on the little roommate's abdomen and asked.

Chi Qiao sniffed her nose and wiped her tears with her hands, but she really thought about it carefully, and replied in a low voice, "Yes, I caught it here." "And

here?" Xu Yun moved up a little.

"...It seems to be there too."

Xu Yun pinched one place and asked, until the next place, Chi Qiao finally realized something was wrong, sobbing angrily, she tried to push his hand away.

"No... That's not there!"

"Well, it's good if you don't have one."

Xu Yun said in a low voice, without letting go of his hand, he guessed that Chi Qiao's delicate body must have turned red in several places, and from the angle of his lowering his head, he could only see the redness. The slightly protruding flesh in my hand.

"It seems that there are more dirty things in this place than expected."

Chi Qiaoben was still flushing with embarrassment and wanted to break away from Xu Yun, but when she heard these words, she froze with chills all over her body.

In the dark and silent dormitory, only this small place covered by the bed curtain emits faint light. There are strange posters with a black theme on the pale walls. It seems that something can crawl out of the thick black at any time.

Roommates who move around strangely in the middle of the night, figures in the bathroom and blood-oozing clothes, and people who suddenly lie beside them.

Indeed, there are at least three things that are wrong, and Chi Qiao has just started playing the game for a day.

The person in his arms was visibly froze, but Xu Yun's movements intensified, until Chi Qiao suddenly trembled and hummed a few times, then he curled his lips and put the person on the bed.

Just as he was about to lie down, Xu Yun suddenly looked at the poster.

The poster is a promotion for the school swimming festival. The pitch-black waves rolled up below occupy most of the page, and the night light only illuminates the lower part, while the upper part is dark and eerie.

Xu Yun looked at the poster, and suddenly stretched out his hand to press it. After tentatively touching it a few times, I found a hole.

The opening of the hole is just in the part of the black spray, so it is difficult to be seen.

"...What's the matter?" Chi Qiao had already lay down and pulled her clothes back, and asked in a low voice.

Xu Yun's dark eyes looked at the well-hidden hole for a long time through the broken hair on his forehead, then he turned around and turned off the light to lie down.

"It's okay."

Chi Qiao hurriedly hid in Xu Yun's arms, and the boy also bent his body cooperatively and let him hug her neck.

"I can't see that thing, only you can see it." Xu Yun said suddenly.

Chi Qiao shook, almost hitting Xu Yun's head into her arms.

"As long as you can see it, that thing won't restrain itself. I've got it away now, and it might come out again in the middle of the night." Xu Yun said in a low voice, and the tip of his nose could always smell the inexplicable sweetness of the little dormmate. .

"Then what should I do..." Chi Qiao's voice trembled uncomfortably, and she didn't even notice that the hem of her clothes was pulled up again.

"Close to me." Xu Yun said.

"There should be no gaps."

...

After the wake-up whistle sounded, Tan Han took advantage of Xu Yun's time to go to the bathroom to go to Chi Qiao's bedside and lift the quilt.

The little roommate didn't seem to have slept well, the slender eyebrows on her pink and white face were furrowed, and her shirt was a little messy, revealing a tender white belly. The strangest thing is the two slightly dark marks in front of him.

Tan Han understood at a glance, and the anger in his body couldn't be lowered any longer, so he could only curse a few words in a low voice.

Chi Qiao was so sleepy that Tan Han grabbed her and shook her awake. She dazedly opened her eyes and saw the other person's face and shrank back in the corner in fright. The drowsiness dissipated for a moment.

"Don't touch me..."

Tan Han saw that he was inexplicably hostile and afraid of him, and his handsome face turned black with anger: "Ah? What are you touching?"

Chi Qiao repeatedly shrunk herself in and hugged her. With snow-white slender legs, shorts can't cover the powder on the heels of the legs, and being stared at by those wet and frightened eyes, Tan Han immediately loses his temper, and can only sigh and force himself to stay away.

At least it doesn't look like it can be asked clearly now.

Not long after, Chi Qiao felt sleepy again, staring dazedly at a pair of red rabbit eyes as she slowly folded the quilt and saw Xu Yun coming to get dressed, her little face quickly flushed red.

But he was too embarrassed to say anything, after all Xu Yun was doing it for his own good.

In the morning, it was still extremely boring to attend lectures. Chi Qiao didn't fall asleep in the middle of the night last night, and she was so sleepy that she fell on the table as soon as she sat down.

"Didn't sleep well last night?" The deskmate asked after seeing him.

"...Well." Chi Qiao buried most of her face in her arms, and replied vaguely.

"Does your roommate grind your teeth? If you grind your teeth, you will be disturbed so much that you can't sleep."

Chi Qiao inexplicably remembered the dim and beautiful hotness in front of her last night, and the tips of her ears turned red again unconsciously: "No..." "

No one grinds... "

He suddenly lost his voice and couldn't go on.

It was because of Chi Qiao that she remembered... the "roommate" from that night, and she never saw her again.

There are only four people left in the dormitory for six people.

Where did you go?

"Then why can't I sleep well?" Chi Qiao was impatient as the deskmate was still chattering. Then the other party smiled inexplicably, "You won't be attacked by your roommate, right?"

Chi Qiao's squinted eyes opened at the sound: "... what?"

"It's normal to be attacked." The tone of the tablemate became more sticky and ambiguous, "One or two?"

"Is it the two behind us?"

"Then you will have to work hard. Everywhere you look is small, you are more delicate than girls, and your calves are not as thick as their arms." The tablemate propped his chin, his eyes swept over Chi Qiao's body, "You can't cry Can't you cry?"

"It will turn red pitifully after a while."

Chi Qiao listened and sat up straight, her face gradually pale and full of shock and shame: "You, what are you talking about..."

The tablemate The more he spoke, the more vigorously he spoke, the handsome young man's face even began to turn red, and his pupils glowed with fanaticism: "What will they do to you? Since you are lying on the lower bunk, you can come up at any time, right?" Chi Qiao felt that she could hardly hear her

. After he said something, his lips trembled and opened, and it took a long time to spit out a word.

"...how do you know that I'm in the lower bunk?"

The author has something to say:

Thanks for voting for the overlord or irrigation The little angel of the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 piece for the arrival of the sweetheart;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 piece for the arrival of the sweetheart, Jenny Wang;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Waiting for sweetheart's arrival 20 bottles; I don't want to be a poor ghost 19 bottles; Huaiyi, Chu Mumu 10 bottles; , Dongfangbuliangxiliang, TEN, oxygen postman, Xiaobaizhou, 1 bottle of green pomelo;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?