Chapter 9: Castle (9)

Chi Qiao felt a tingle in her earlobe, and immediately shrank back.

    Xiang Xiuqi, with a calm demeanor of not doing anything, straightened up and leaned against the edge of the sofa. He held a slender columnar object between his two fingers and sent it between his lips, and the next moment he slowly exhaled a hazy cloud of smoke.

    "Isn't it rare to meet an npc who has a sense of autonomy and even knows the concept of being in a game?"

    His slightly raised peach eyes were half closed, his eyebrows were soft and handsome, but Chi Qiao was inexplicably stared at by that pair of eyes Scalp tingling.

    "Bringing illegal items, smoking e-cigarettes in public, and handing them in honestly."

    Goya snorted and walked forward, stretching out his open palms in front of Xiang Xiuqi.

    Xiang Xiuqi: "There is also a peppermint flavor."

    Goya: "Okay."

    Chi Qiao sat on the sofa, and in front of him were three players with broad shoulders and long legs, or tall and graceful players. The oppressive force made him several times shorter cut.

    He quietly looked at Du Lan, who was standing casually with one hand in his black trouser pocket, looking at Xiang Xiuqi with unfriendly eyes.

    "I'm on the live broadcast."

    Du Lan said lightly.

    Xiang Xiuqi put away the e-cigarette quickly and smoothly, with an obvious smile on his face.

    "Dangerous behavior, please don't imitate."

    After speaking, the topic changed abruptly, and she looked at Chi Qiao who was gradually dazed.

    "The little succubus wants to turn his back on us, so he has to show some sincerity."

    "What's your name?"

    Chi Qiao's eyelashes trembled when she was mentioned suddenly, and she blurted out: "Chi Qiao.

    " He didn't explain anything yet, but the other party had already seen through his intentions.

    【Acceptance to special circumstances, self-confidence in self-ability and ability to interpret and analyze. 】The system sighed deeply, 【I don't believe that these players are not above S rank. 】

    Putting a highly uncertain npc by your side is either stupid enough to be obsessed with ghosts or overconfident.

    What if Chi Qiao is pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger?

    What's more outrageous than the ghost npc's fear of ghosts is that none of these three people raised any objections.

    Not overconfident, but really have this strength.

    In front of these players, Chi Qiao deeply felt that she...

    was crushed in all directions.

    "Which Qiao?" Goya suddenly joined the conversation.

    "...Pretty pretty?" Xiang Xiuqi replied with a smile, looking at the uneasiness in the moist eyes of the sitting succubus, his interest grew stronger.

    "It's a pity not to be called by this name after growing up like this."

    Chi Qiao's ears blushed silently, her slightly slender neck had graceful lines, and her beautiful face was full of embarrassment.

    "...It's this beauty."

    He was about to die of shame, seduced by Xiang Xiuqi's words, as if admitting that he was indeed pretty.