Chapter 4: Old Fellows

Karxilia City / Sentinel Red Pyramid / Evening

Verdin and the princess arrived at Sentinel Red Pyramid, the pyramid is isolated and doesn't have any complex of other pyramids around it, only normal sandstone buildings in the perimeter, this pyramid is the empire's naval and military headquarters, Is the fourth tallest pyramid in the capital and is completely red in color, As they were heading towards the entrance, he remembered the obelisks pillars that are standing outside of the tall pyramid.

Verdin: This obelisk... is my record of my victory in the crusader wars.

He saw the markings of him and his staff raising in the sky and the gem glowing and has some letter marking saying. "In victory we gather together and rejoice our glories, in death we gather together our souls and rejoice the past and the future."

Princess Gladyr: and it will stand as it is forever your words inspired many of our people and even your fellow sentinels.

Verdin: Well, I mean I wasn't expecting my words to inspire our nation...

As they went inside the pyramid they went at the central room where there are others sentinels sparring. As he stood stoically at the hall. Everyone looked at him and there was silence and he was hearing gasps and whispering until....

Andrex: Verdin?! It can't be!!

Andrex proceeded to run towards him and flung himself at him giving a honorable embrace to a long old friend.

Verdin: (Groan from the impact) Oof. Ok Ok Andrex I really missed you my fellow apprentice is good to see you.

Andrex Plumage is mostly green with blue and black on his crest and blue on his wing arms and blue stripes on the back of his tail and have yellow eyes.

Andrex: Sorry I got too excited master.

Princess Gladyr: Be careful hes carrying a egg that is his kid

Andrex: A WHAT?! You are a father already!! Where you been?!

Verdin: Well, I must enjoy some life moments don't you think? Besides I wouldn't come here if my wife didn't get killed by those murderers Conclaves!

Andrex: I...Cyra??...

Verdin: (Nodding)

Andrex: So that's why the palace lit up a beam last night?? Verdin im so sorry for your lost I didn't realize, my apologies master.

Verdin: None required I've come here to see each one of you.

Andrex: Oh yeah come here Juvian, Alaria, Saria and Rexus are all on the back on our chambers.

As the three of them where walking they went to the fifth floor of the pyramid and they are now walking towards a door, they were hearing laugh and some giggles behind the door as Andrex open it storming in the room went silence.

Andrex: fellas we got a very honorable visit from our inner circle.

Saria: Who?

Verdin and the Princess walked inside the room followed by surprised shocks.

Juvian: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Saria: VERDIN!!

Alaria: Master!!

Rexus: Where have you been!!?

Princess Gladyr: It's a long story but Verdin is here to prepare you guys for our next move against the Conclave Clans.