Chapter 23: Second Fleet Battle

Karxilia City / Shipyard Docks / Night

The group arrived at the shipyards as ships are getting deployed in numbers and many soldiers are marching around to aboard the ships. And some, where running to get things ready as some are shouting to open gates. The group stopped sprinting and started walking heading to the battleship Gladyr. And they can see Empress Falyria looking at them with an angry look and arms crossed as they are really late.

Princess Gladyr: Ok...ill handle this, she's furious at us I can tell by her look. (She runs to her mother)

Rexus: I hope we are not in trouble.

Verdin: I hope not but I know Gladyr will calm her down. She adored her daughter too much.

Seconds later Gladyr is with her mother.

Empress Falyria: (Angry tone and grinning teeths) You better give me an explanation why you guys are ten minutes late!!

Princess Gladyr: Mom, please calm down we have a reason why we are late.

Empress Falyria: (Angry) Then Explain!! You guys should already be by the seas!!

Verdin: Empress with all do respect we made an alarming discovery.

Empress Falyria: Verdin, I'm talking with your commander first...Now tell me what's the meaning of your lateness!

Princess Gladyr: Do I have time to show it to you or you preferred to wait when we arrived to talk about Xelaris matters.

Empress Falyria: (Tilt head confused) What....? What do you mean by the Xelaris species?

Princess Gladyr: Before we aboard the ship now, Juvian make it quick now.

Juvian showcase his feathers and his patterns lit up very bright that it luminated the dark area where they are standing as several workers stopped to look at Juvian with jaws open in disbelief.

Empress Falyria: (SHOCKED) STARS ABOVE!!.....JUVIAN YOU ARE AN EXTINCT SPECIES!! (Looking at Gladyr) When did you discover this??

Princess Gladyr: Back at Sentinel Red Pyramid, that's why we arrived late. Mother this is historic it should be an important matter and you know this, A presumable dead species mother! A species we all thought was extinct!

Empress Falyria: Ok, Ok I'm sorry that I was angry, I didn't know, and I do agree this is really historic. I apologize for my statement Verdin.

Verdin: None required your grace; I knew you will come to understand this alarming discovery.

Empress Falyria: I do indeed agree. Now get aboard and we will discuss this discovery later when you return. Happy hunting!

The group embarked on the battleship as it lights up its engines and at full power to catch up with the rest of the two fleets that are in the front.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seas / Battleship Gladyr / Midday / seven hours later

It was Midday and the two fleets was already in the middle of the ocean. They have been travelling for like three hours and they are spotting a allied fleet sailing nearby.

Princess Gladyr: Thas the Republic High States fleet, Allies.

Verdin: Now we have three fleets... Also love, do you like the new communication invention?

Princess Gladyr: New tech?

Verdin: You see this ball? You can talk with the rest of the fleets.