Chapter: 8 Strange Rumors and Dangers

Karxilia City / Evening

Princess Gladyr stood at the shipyard's docks, and she was watching the cruiser approaching closely at the docks. The shipyard's crew was shouting to prepare for the docking procedures once the cruiser arrived, she was barking orders.

Princess Gladyr: (Authoritative tone) COME ON COME ON OPEN THOSE GATES! MOVE IT!

The cruiser entered the docks and was safely tied and secure as a wooden bridge lowered from the ship and the sentinels proceeded to disembark.

Verdin: Captain, thanks for the opportunity of this journey I'm honored to be sailing with you

Captain Fela: Friend, im always will be honored to sail with you everytime (He gave a salute at the sentinel)

Verdin: (Saluted back seconds later he walks back and disembark the ship) Princess! I didn't expect to see you here (Teasing voice)

Princess Gladyr: Pfft what do you expect me to do? running around like a child or something? Besides look all the shit I must manage in theses yards if it wasn't for me overseen, our naval fleet would be completed for like in the next five years.

Verdin: (Sighted) I'm afraid so, we need to get our fleets ready for a war that might be soon enough to come....

Princess Gladyr: What did you say?

Verdin: We'll talk later in the palace I need to talk with your mother and you in our council table tonight even its getting dark now.

Princess Gladyr: You could talk to me if you want.

Verdin: Princess, this is a very serious situation and a matter if I say this in public our people would freak out, I better talk about this closed door.

Princess Gladyr: (Sighed) Very well. I'll talk with mom in setting a meeting tonight but PROMISED ME to say what's going on.

Verdin: (Smug voice) If I dooont??

Princess Gladyr: (Raising slowly her left hand) You see this hand with claws? I'll slap you if you break my promise. Oh, don't say I can't because you're a dad.

Verdin: Sure, you won't (Teasing)

Princess Gladyr: (Hiss) You want to test that out?!

Verdin: You wont (He moves forward next to the princess and proceeded to tail slap in her face and runs off)

Princess Gladyr: (LOUD GROWL) YOU LITTLE PIECE OF...GET BACK HERE!!!

She went after him chasing him and she was already next to him even, she was so fast at sprinting, and she was giving him slaps after slaps.

Verdin: OU! OU! Ok Ok you won I yield!

Princess Gladyr: Don't you tail slap me again, come let's head to the palace there's food ready (She moves forward and proceed to tail slap him in his face)

Verdin: (Tail slapped in his face) PFFF seriously!?

Princess Gladyr: For tail slapping me, you deserve it.

Verdin: Oh, look at that, it seems you have some missing sides feathers on your tail tip.

Princess Gladyr: What?! Are you... (She looks at her tail and realized he was lying, and she gave him a menacing look and she is growling and raising slowly her hand with talons ready to slash)

Verdin: (Flung sprinting) You won't catch me I'm already close to the palace!

Princess Gladyr: BET!! (She went after him)