Chapter 17: Mysteries and Destinies

Karxilia City / White Pyramid Palace / Night

Cyresa was heading to sleep in Falyria's living quarters after her evening meal. She was walking with the Empress in the Pyramids hallway's it was night already.

Empress Falyria: You have grown so much since the last time I saw you a couple days ago, I know our race can grow at very fast rate when we are younger but the fact you are the fastest one I've ever seen, even that I can see more plumage from your body but also some proto feathers that you need to remove if you don't mind I can help you.

Cyresa: Yes that would be alright!

Empress Falyria: Of course. Here we arrived at my quarters, feel like your home.

Falyria opened her quarters door and it's a massive room theres even a balcony to see the city, they where at the fourth floor. The ceiling was high with flying orbs of light and a golden bed with feathery blanket and there was another room, The kitchen and another one for making her own jewelry and she has her own safe and her empires archives that contained intelligence matters with other nations. In the living room she has a hot tub too.

Empress Falyria: Come, take a bath with me.

Cyresa: Alright! (Excited)

She both entered the tub and Cyresa was very joyful and Falyria was having a good time, she found her very cute and the way she splashes the water little splashes like she never seen water. She's very innocent and weak. But of course, shes in very safe hands. Falyria went in mother mode and took responsibility with her as she moves towards Cyresa in the tub and pick her up pulling to her as she started washing her small head and cleaning her face and the rest of her body with her hands gently. Once she's done, she started while still sitting in her tub with Cyresa in her arms, she begins to pull slowly her remaining proto feathers spikes that was irritating somewhat. She likes it and she's pleased.

Empress Falyria: You like it! I know you do! You little sunflower!

Cyresa: I hate those little spikes! They are so itchy!

Empress Falyria: I know they are... Ill remove them all from you. Your feathers are starting to get more noticeable, and you are now getting fluffier than before. When you hatched in my palace you where obviously skinny with no feather or any plumage, but I could see your skin patterns. You look exactly like your mother you know....

Cyrase: Mom is beautiful like me!

Empress Falyria: She is.

After they done bathing, she put Cyresa on the floor and she was shaking her body like a dog and sending water particles everywhere and she did it again and again until

Empress Falyria: Stay still. (She use a spell on Cyresa and she was warming up and steaming her wet body) There now, how you like it?

Cyresa: I feel cleaner now!

Falyria did the same to her and she's no longer wet.

Empress Falyria: Get on my bed, ill be there in a few seconds.

Cyresa jump to the bed and laid down in the center, Falyria close the door balcony and moves to her bed and laid down next to Cyresa. She wrapped with her left wing arm and moved her tail around her like she's protecting her child, she then laid her head around her.

Cyresa: (Looking at Falyria from under her wing) I feel warm now. Your wings are like a blanket to me!

Empress Falyria: (Chuckle low) Aah Kids.... So innocent...