Chapter 41: Saria's Vengeance

Red Island City / Dungeons / Midday / Andrex's death

Saria was still crying and sobbing it was way worse than she cried like this when Gladyr yelled at her months ago about her comment. This is pain she is feeling but as soon as she hears.......

Red League Soldier: (Far distance) Boys get our slaves and remember that this is for Deuron and his fellow meat and feasting! (Laughing)

Red League Soldier: (Far Distance) Yeah theses civilians think this pathetic imperial so call Harxarian Empire or Custodian will save them! They haven't even reached here!!

Saria: (FURY GROWLING) Screw the warriors code at this point!!!

She stood up with anger and she might turn feral now and she didn't care at this point, She hold her staff grip hard and she sprinted to the hallway.

Moments later...

Red League Soldier: Yeah I know but do you guys think they would come here? Because to be fair I thiAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! (A Gladiator Staff was thrown at him like a javelin)

Red League Soldier: WHAT THE!! THEY ARE HERE!!!

Saria: (SNARLING!!!) (CLAWS SHOWING)

Red League Soldier: THAT'S FERAL INSTINCT MOVE AWAY!!!

Saria: (ROARED AND JUMP ON HIM) (Started eating him alive)

Red League Soldier: (CRIED) AAAHHHHHH!!!! HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!

Saria is now savage, and she is ripping chunks of meat from the soldier she's tearing apart! Another soldier went after her and she charged at him and claw him as she is slashing him with her own claws, she stab her talons in his throat another soldier came to his aid and she did the same as she pinned him down she stab her talons to his throat.

In her vision what she sees around is all red which means one thing, her pupils shrank as she is now already in predator mode..

Red League Soldier: (Looking at Saria with claws full of blood) Oh my......Ummm...Guys shall we.....

Saria: (SNARLED!!!!) (SALIVA DRIPING) (HISSSED!!)

Red League Soldier: (TERROR) G...GUYS!! I NEED HEAAAAA!!!!!!!(He got pounced by her and she bit his throat ripping it apart)

Red League Soldier: KILL ITAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Got his arms bit by her and she started slicing his face and he lost and eye) AAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!! (Bit his throat)

Saria: (SNARLING!!! BLOOD DRIPPING) (HISSSED!!!)

Civilians in the cells are now shaking in terror as they are seeing Saria in her Feral Instinct devouring her enemies.

Saria: (SNARLED SNIFFING THE AIR)

Red League Soldier: THERE SHE ISAAAAAAGHH!!!!! (GOT POUNCED AND EATEN ALIVE) AAGHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Red League Soldier: CAPTURE HER NOAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!! (Pinned him to a wall and started devouring him alive) Aghhhhhh!!! Aghhhh!!!!!

Red League Soldier: (Charging at her with his lance) YOU WILL PAY FOR THAAAAAAGAHHAGHHH!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (She pounces on him and with her leg, pin his lance down and she stab in his chest her curved claw in her right leg and she is now eating him alive while still screaming)

Civilians are now shaking in terror as they are seeing a Retalis in her predator mode, she killed pretty much all the soldiers entering so once she is done eating him, she look at the ten cells and only saw inside was pure fear from the civilians but not from the soldiers or what the are going to face, it was fear for her, for her feral instinct.

Captured Civilian one: (SCARED) SHES LOOKING AT US!!

Captured Civilian two: (SCARED) I....I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!

And several twenty captured civilians were crying and shaking, she was looking at each cell very viciously with her snout and jaws covered in blood and some that are dripping.

Saria: (SNARLING!!) (Looking around) (Sniffing in the air)

Saria was looking around to find a way to open the cells. In the distance from the hallway, she found something on the wall.

Saria: (Snarling and Smirking) [She sees a level to open all the cells]

She went to it, and she pulled the lever down and all the cells opened, and she went to the civilians that are still hiding in their cells shaking and not daring to leave.

Captured Civilian three: (TERROR) SHE FOUND A WAY TO OPEN THE CELLS!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE!!!

Captured Civilian one: (SCARED) PL....PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!

Saria: (Low Snarling and shaking her head to control herself) All of you go!! GO NOW!! (SNARLING!!)

The Civilians left the cells immediately as they realized while she was in feral instinct, she managed to control herself and she was there to save them all. She sprinted back to the sinkhole room while she made sure that all civilians left the cells safely, and she remained in that room.