Chapter 26: Healing

Karxilia City / White Pyramid Palace / Five hours later / Sunset

The battleship Gladyr docked at the shipyards for repairs and the group disembarked as they're walking in the wooden bridge from the ship to the docks. Gladyr was walking as she hurt her left leg from the chase in the forest. She cannot sprint for now. Harux was carrying Verdins body on his back he was really strong since Brutes species are the strongest of all Haroxian kind. Several people around them as they are walking pass trough them went in disbelief as they see the unconscious sentinel on Harux back and Gladyr saw her mother from afar as shes talking with President Zandare. She's walking hurt and in pain.

Harux: Easy Gladyr. You are hurt, I don't want you to fall.

Gladyr ignored and she went to her mother in tears as she's closing in.

Princess Gladyr: (Tears) Mother!!

Empress Falyria: (Concerned) Gladyr?? Are you alright?!

Princess Gladyr: (Collapses and hurt) (People screamed concerned for her)

Harux: Gladyr!! Guards Help her!!

Empress Falyria: (WORRIED) Stars!! Gladyr!!?

The guards help her stand up and she continues walking hurt to Falyria and once she is close to her mother, Gladyr lunged at Falyria with open arms, and she collapses on her while hugging Falyria and she heard her cry of sadness she couldn't hold her daughters' weight, so she sat with her and holding her.

Empress Falyria: (Holding her) Gladyr?! Whats wrong?? Why are you crying??

Princess Gladyr: (Crying in Falyria chest)

Empress Falyria: (Moves her head to see her eyes) Girl.... Tell me what's wrong? your cry makes me cry too!

Princess Gladyr: (Crying and coughing) V....Verdin....

Empress Falyria: (Looking at the Sentinels) What about......Oh no...Did he?

Harux: He's alive only unconscious. I suggest explaining this in the palace and put him for now in a cell.

Empress Falyria: Why??

Saria: You don't want to know....

Empress Falyria: Guys please tell me what happened?

Harux: Empress....This is something that is very serious I don't want to freak out our people in here. And be prepare because you do not want to hear this..

Empress Falyria: Fine...lets head to my palace, Zandare thanks for reporting me of your fleets success.

President Zandare: Of course, you majesty. Have a great evening. (he walked away)

Princess Gladyr: (Crying) M...Mom...I'm hurt I can't walk much....it hurts so much walking!

Empress Falyria: Hold on to my arms ill carry you.

Gladyr's cries are like a knife piercing to Falyria she really gets saddened when her daughter's cry, but she knew something was wrong. Twelve minutes later passed and they are now at the White Pyramid dungeons.

Harux: Guards. I need an empty cell please.

Guards" Yes sir" (They open one empty cell nearby)

Harux puts gently Verdin's body on the cells ground and he closed it securing him he turned to look at Falyria that is holding her injured daughter and the rest of the sentinels around the empress.