Chapter 24: Sarux Encounter

Unknown Coastline / Fleet battle aftermath

The group started walking in the sands with their staff long and Gladyr has her Ruby and Sapphire daggers in her hands. Harux Staff is white and very different that its golden one counterpart and he has a blue gem, he can shoot blue plasma bolts. And it has two curved blades in the top and the bottom of the staff it has a spike.

Verdin: That staff...It's been a long while I haven't seen one of those.

Harux: Lunar Staffs are mostly extinct. This is the last of its kind made by our subspecies.

Verdin: Really??

Harux: Its craft making was lost after the Crusader wars, it's an honor to carry the last one.

Verdin: Its beautiful. Really beautiful!

Harux: I wish I could have another one, I would definitely gift you if I have an extra one.

Verdin: Bah! Do not worry about that my friend... That staff represents how much you went through all the battles you and I went together and is recorded in there!

Harux: (Chuckled) I believe that's true. Remember the Night assault against the Golden Clans back when Falyria was Princess?

Verdin: Ahh I remember you stabbed two guys with that at the same time one stab and double kill... And then you retrieve your staff and throw it like a javelin at the Clan leader. Good old days......

Harux: Good battles more like...There were much more actions back then.

Verdin: Aahh It's been good days I mean I remember when you where my master back then I was like seven years old a teen! (Laugh)

Harux: (Laughing) You have learned a lot after my departure (Clapped on Verdins back) Im afraid I have nothing else to teach you, you know everything about staff fighting.

Princess Gladyr: Hold on! I see movements over there in the trees!

Verdin: (Looking at the forest and see what Gladyr is talking about) I see only one Haroxian... (Runs towards it) HEY...STOP!!

The strange Haroxian turned to look at Verdin from the trees. And Verdin stopped like a statue.....

Princess Gladyr: Sentinels stay here ill go with Verdin since its only one guy (Walking to Verdin) Verdin I'm right behind you...

Verdin: (Low audible growl) Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Princess Gladyr: Verdin??? Whats wrong??

Verdin: (Still Growling) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Princess Gladyr: Love whats going on!

Sarux: Is because it's with me that he's angry! (He stepped from the trees as he is now at the beach looking at Verdin, his brother)

Saria: Oh no this is not good...

Andrex: What happened why?

Harux: He is his brother...

Rexus: Oh no..

Alaria: This is bad.....

Princess Gladyr: (Looking both him and Verdin) Okay love listen to me...listen to me...

Verdin: (GROWLING AND YELLED) YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SARUX!!! (He started walking towards Sarux furiously)

Sarux: Oh, am I?? How's that I have to pay for what I have done while I'm innocent?? I did join the Conclaves because I want to prove myself!! (Pull a gladiator staff and extended long) Fight if you will, it's YOU AND I!!