Chapter 35: Protonic Test Fire

Karxilia City / Market / Evening / Twenty-Five Minutes Counting

Empress Falyria was walking around in the massive market complex near the docks. She could hear the seagulls and pelicans above in the skies and it was a very sunny day. She heard the dock bells and other people walking around and others talking and sharing a laugh and she sees some others having a fun time like in the bars drinking and others eating in restaurants. She heard so many people her citizens having a happy life. She was walking with her guards as people giving bows to her, others kneeled before her. She is heading to a plaza that is next to the coast to the bay that is in the city. But she sees Verdin and the rest of the sentinels and even Gladyr and her daughter at the plaza looking at the sea as if they are waiting. Falcon was there strangely too. She heads there to look.

Verdin: (Talking to his Sentinels) How much time left?

Saria: (Looking at tablet) Four minutes left!

Empress Falyria; (Clearing Throat) May I ask what you guys are doing here? Have you completed your mission?

Princess Gladyr: (GIGGLING) Oh we have mother!

Cyresa: (GIGGLING TOO) YOU DAMN RIGHT WE DID!

She is starting to realize something.

Empress Falyria: What did you guys do?

Verdin: (Still looking at the sea) Oh.....Nothing....Haxaria is now safe Falyria, we should celebrate this moment. (Smirking)

Empress Falyria: Well at least that's good!

Rexus: Yeah......Yeah it is good.....

Empress Falyria: .............................

Saria: (Looking at a holographic tablet that Unit gave them for the test fire countdown) Three Minutes remaining guys.

Empress Falyria: What is that?

Saria: Oh, is a tablet that we found in the Facility!

Empress Falyria: Can I see tha---

Princess Gladyr: (Interrupting) Mother come here let see the waters! (Grabbing Falyria arms and pull her with force to her she almost stumbled) Come let's see the beautiful waters!

Empress Falyria: (Hurt) Damn Gladyr not like that! But seriously...what are you guys' planning?

Verdin: Its nothing.......(Smirking)

Cyresa: Hi grandmother! The bay looks beautiful right!?

Empress Falyria: .............................

Falcon: How much time Saria?

Saria: Two minutes remaining!!

Empress Falyria: Okay what are you guys' planning!?

Princess Gladyr: Just wait........

Empress Falyria: That's an order! What do you guys are waiting for!?

Harux: Empress....Relax just keep looking at the bay.

Empress Falyria: This is nonsense I demand all of you to tell me-

Princess Gladyr: Mother its alright! It's a surprise for you. You are going to love it trust me!!

Empress Falyria: (Sighed) Fine......But is because you said it.

Saria: Fifty-nine seconds counting!

Verdin: Get ready guys and embrace the marvels of Xantarian Engineering!!