Authors Note (Book 1)

Well this is my very first book after I started writing this back in may of this year as part of a book series and a universe franchise I have in plan. Now many people will ask and have question about this fictional race so I want to address this.

Haroxians are a made up race basically they are a Raptor race that where genetic modified by the Xantarian Forerunners thousands of years ago and because they went to earth and collected samples of dinosaurs species and uplift a few of them and put them in hundreds of other worlds. By the way, there's a book I have in plan that will be focused on this precursors as we follow Project Genesis and their ancient galactic wars with other star empires.

One thing before I forgot to mention. The planetary defense cannon you may think how one room powers the twelve cannon platform around Haxaria, well it wasn't mention in detail but there's a complex of power lines that send a energy beam to each platform underground so there's tunnels underneath that are meant for theses energy beams that travel around the planet.

Haroxians details

They are an oversized Deinonychus race and there are currently 6 subspecies and as mention and I put in human size [YES! Haroxians are 100% totally feathered!]

1 - Retalis: Colorful plumages they are really smart and agile, they are 5'5 and some can reach 6'4 tall and they are 7'5 long, Gladyr is 6'3 tall and 8'1

2 - Fentalis: They are the most common species world wide in Haxaria. They are smaller than Retalis usually by 5'4 and 6'3. Cyra was at least 6 feet tall and 7 feet long. They usually have dark colors in their plumage.

3- Brutes: They are the largest of the Haroxian kind, their features looks as they are bulky and they are the strongest of all the subspecies. They have mostly Red colors and black colors and in rare occasions like Alyxa she has vibrant colors like a Retalis. Brutes can easily measure up to 8 feet tall up to 9 and 11 feet long, Verdin was 8 feet tall and 10 feet long he was almost full sizes his brother was 7 feet tall and 9 feet long.

4- Xelaris: The supposed extinct species, they are Retalis sizes and theres currently two known living Xelaris in Haxaria, Juvian and his mother which her name is not mentioned. In the second book there will be a story of why the species almost went extinct. The are the only one who has glowing feather patterns, and they light in the night. They can activate their bioluminescent lights If they want.

5 - Polaris: They are smaller than Retalis, Polaris are known to be covered in thick feathered plumage and they have their snout covered in feathers as they have no skin exposing. Vyda is a young Polaris species, and she is smaller than Cyresa she measures up 5 feet tall and 7 feet in length while Vyda is 4'8 Feet tall and 6'5 feet long. This species is commonly known to live in polar regions where these places are extremely cold.

6 - Unknown as they will be mentioned later in the second book

The second sup race is Rodanian's they are wyvern race they are big compared to a human in this world as it mentions Falcon was at least 60 feet long but they don't breath fire because of their species. All they can do is spit venom and there will be another species later on that can actually spit green energy flames. so i have in plan to write a second subspecies for theses wyverns.

The other thing I want to address is the pyramids and how the constructed it. The pyramids are the same as Egypt, but they look smooth from each side of the structure rather than being blocks entirely which as mentioned they have balcony and windows, The palace pyramid complex looks almost the same as the pyramid complex in Egypt just google that and you will see, the only difference is that the pyramid complex is that the rest of the pyramids are surrounding the White Pyramid Palace. The Sentinel Red Pyramid as it says there just google Egypt's Red pyramid and you will find it, the other pyramid complex that is mention here is a made-up complex I create, and I will write a scene in the next book since i have plans they will be finished their construction.

Also regarding to Age and the plumage colors with the main characters I think I only mention the primary ones so for the secondary protagonist I'll put it here just in case below the main ones.

Verdin: 45 (Crimson and white as his secondary)
Princess Gladyr: 26 (Blue as her primary and white as her secondary)
Empress Falyria: 41 (Same as Gladyr)
Cyresa: 10 months now (Dark red and black and look exactly like Cyra)

Harux: 60 (Black and brown)
Saria: 12 (Purple as her primary and white as her secondary)
Andrex: 35 (Almost green entirely)
Rexus: 25 (Almost black and some dark grey with brown)
Juvian: 25 (Completely Red with some orange in his crest)
Alaria: 27 (Entirely yellow with black spots)
Sarux: 45 (Same colors as Verdin)
Vyda: 2 (Entirely white)
Sulia: 1 (Red with orange as her secondary)
Sira: 3 (Red with cyan as her secondary)

How this race builds these things. The pyramids were constructed by using magic as they can levitate blocks with magic.

So far if I miss any details ill put it in the next book regarding to this race.

I hope all of you have enjoyed reading this book as I did enjoy writing it!