Chapter 47: Peoples Decision

Red Island South City / Evening / Aftermath

Several hours passed and Everyone gathered around the plaza even wyverns are perching on the buildings and Gladyr and the governor of the island that was the Red Island mayor spy, are there talking in the middle of the plaza. The plaza was silent and everyone listening.

Princess Gladyr: When we came here, my mother's plan was to give independence and get rid of Red League from all of you. If you want more proof governor here let me show you my mother's paper with her parchments. (She put the plans on the table)

Governor Raxian: Hmm, Interesting. So, her true plans was to give us independence?

Princess Gladyr: She did and I'm here standing by her decree, now the thing I'm starting to notice is that several people in Red Island are seeing me as their Princess.

Governor Raxian: Well, Princess as the new appointed governor I mean I just got my position only one hour ago, to be honest with you I don't think independence will work on us. I told you guys when i was spying on Red League I say that I don't think we can defend ourselves much in which we needed your nation to help us out.

Princess Gladyr: Are you sure independence will not work out in your favor??

Governor Raxian: I believe it will beneficial if we join your nation, you have shown us leadership, pride, basically everything what a Princess would do, hell you are even the first Princess that can actually fight in pure combat! I never seen that before! So ive spoke already with the northern capital city and the people there and we made already a vote im not going to say yet because im about to ask the people my people here about what they want if you let me..

Princess Gladyr: Sure go for it.

Governor Raxian: (Looking around to the civilians listening) People of Red Island! Who wishes to pledge our home and join the Harxarian Empire? Yes or No?

Everyone shouted yes!

Governor Raxian: (Looking back a Gladyr) Princess......My people have decided, they want Red Island to become a full territory of your nation. We won't feel good having independence even we don't have a good military look what Red League did when they occupy us and tortured my people and put them in slavery, I know your empire has slavery but is voluntary as a job.

Princess Gladyr: We do, is one of the most useful techniques for citizens that has a huge debt on them but trust me our slavery have standards and have rules and rights, and exploitation is highly illegal in my nation punishable by death. So if that's what you guys want? becoming a state to our nation?

Everyone shouted Yes aloud!

Princess Gladyr: Well.....This was very unexpected we accidently gained a new territory! (Laughing)

Governor Raxian: Hilarious right! But something really makes me trust you all. Is how organize all of you are and strategi, you guys are especially you Princess. You all get things done.

Princess Gladyr: Well we always coordinate first before we depart.

They continue talking about the Island future for one hour and they finished.

Princess Gladyr: Governor.....Im glad we come here and decided Red Island future. We will plan to build bases here to maintain our navy here. I hope to see you soon at the capital. Im glad that you joined us!

Governor Raxian: (Handshaking with Gladyr) It was my highest pleasure and honor to speak with you my Princess, Long live Harxarian Empire!

The rest of the civilian shouted the same thing.

Princess Gladyr: Well.......What a great day I can say! Don't you all agree my Sentinels?

They all nodded.

Princess Gladyr: We will departing soon I thought this operation will take seventeen days but it only took six days.

Verdin: It was well calculated love.....thats why it was this short.

Harux: Well calculated indeed my friend.

Governor Raxian: Well if that's all I guess we can dismiss here for now. I have other task and I have several buildings if you want to follow me so I can show you where my bureaucratic office is going to be located.

Princess Gladyr: Sure show me around! Alaria and Saria you can come with me.

Saria and Alaria stood up and follow Gladyr as the governor is showing her the new offices for the empires bureaucracy.

Verdin: Well, time to wait for my brother, I guess.

Rexus: He hasn't come here since midday and is almost sunset.

Juvian: I know.

Harux: Well now that civilians are dispersing around us and heading back to their normal lives, I can say we finally did it. We save the people, Our people. Andrex death wasn't in vain my friend.

Verdin: His death will be marked as one of the most important sacrifices our nation has ever seen. He deserved a obelisk mark in the Red Pyramid for his honor and courage of his heroic action.

Rexus: Agree.

Juvian: Agree.

Harux: I agree too.

Verdin: Lets get on the battleship and prepare for our departure.

The group embarked on the battleship and waited for Gladyr and Sarux to show up.