Chapter 48: Farewell

Red Island South City / Battleship Gladyr / Night / Departure

The sentinels are getting ready to head back to Karxilia City and Gladyr Alaria and Saria came in aboard.

Princess Gladyr: (Boarding) I guess we have to wait for your brother,

Verdin: Oh no longer I can see him coming and I guess he's not coming alone..

Princess Gladyr: (Turning around to look at Verdin Direction) Shes coming too?

Sarux: Wait guys don't leave me! (Looking at Alyxa) Love are you ready for this?

Alyxa: Take me with you!! You explored me, is now my time to explore your world! I want to see theses Pyramids! I never seen them.

Sarux: Oh you will be impressed how massive theses building are!

Princess Gladyr: (Eyes widened) (Clapping) Unbelievable Sarux! Unbelievable!

Verdin: Brother she is coming too?

Sarux: Of course brother! Guys her city is impressive there's Brutes of all kinds of colors! Even lots of females!! Verdin, I hope one day you should see it! They have crystal buildings and houses! They look advance!

Princess Gladyr: Crystal building!? That sounds beautiful what's her city name?

Alyxa: My city is called Utopia and yes is really a paradise for all of you, we live underground, and the massive caverns have its on flora and underground forests with lights illuminating the whole place!

Verdin: Woah! Your civilization looks way advance than ours!

Sarux: It's really impressive and you know what's the best thing they have!? Gladyr! Verdin is going to love this!!

Princess Gladyr: Oh really?

Sarux: Her city has a Xantarian Citadel and in there there's an observatory to look at the skies its impressive brother!! The technology its awesome!! I saw stars very close to my eyes!!

Verdin: I hope I can visit there please!! Maybe on another day but I will surely want to see that!

Alyxa: (Purring Sarux) Tell them what we did and everything we talked about.

Sarux: Ah yes! Brother and Gladyr.....I believe that Alyxa and I are.....well......in love.......

Verdin: (Rushed to hug him for a moment and released him) SPLENDID!! YES!! YOU DESERVE THIS SARUX!!

Princess Gladyr: You do deserve this Sarux!!

Alyxa: See I told you they are going to like this and beside you look adorable to me, so I want to spend time with you how about that! Your time of loneliness is OVER! Because Sarux....YOU ARE MINE NOW!! (GROWLING!!)

Alyxa Growling sounded very beast like for a female and everyone got startled.

Alaria: (Startled) WOAH!! THAT'S BRUTE GROWLING!!

Verdin: (Laughing) YES!! STARS YES!! Alyxa! I need you to conquer him!!

Sarux: Well brother.... I'm in deep shit because she already dominated me when I failed to dominate her, so she is my.....

Princess Gladyr: (LAUGHING) AHAHAHAHA!!!!! SHE IS YOUR ALPHA NOW!! YOURE SCREW SARUX!!

Alyxa: (Touching his jaw with one of her claws) You are mine Sarux (Snarling) You'll do everything what I said and that starts you sleeping with me in your chambers! What's yours is MINE NOW!! (SNARLING!!!)