Chapter 38: Attacking the Shipyard

Red Island Coastline / Red Shipyards / Midday / Sea battle

Princess Gladyr spotted two ships from the shipyards that just got deployed and she is within range now.

Princess Gladyr: Open Fire on those two ships!

Verdin: Firing! (Fires)

Sarux: Firing! (Fires)

Eight bolts fired from Gladyr Battleship and four bolts where heading to each ship and the two salvo hit each of them and they are very heavily damaged.

Princess Gladyr: Battlecruisers! Finish them off!

The battlecruisers started firing at the two ships sinking them and they continue moving forward to the shipyards, a few seconds later they are now in range.

Princess Gladyr: Turn our ships to its broadsides!

The three of the ships were aligned with its broadsides looking at the shipyards it only took ten seconds for them to align and now they are waiting for Gladyr's orders.

Ship Crew: Princess we are in position.

Princess Gladyr: (Looking at spyglass) Ohhh! They are freaking out now! Im seeing the shipyards crew running for safety!

[Red Shipyard Area]

Shipyard Worker one: We need to leave guys!! Go Go Go!!

Red League General: DAMN THEY FOUND US!! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!! ITS HARXARIAN EMPIRE THEY ARE HERE!!

Every soldier started panicking and running like it's the end of the world, everyone is seeing the ships with their cannons pointing at them.

Princess Gladyr: (Lowering the spyglass and look at the shipyard with her own eyes).....Fire.....

The three ships started firing all at once at the shipyard and multiple bolts hitting the docks and some hitting the towers.

Sarux: Firing! (Fires)

Saria: Firing! (Fires)

Andrex: Firing! (Fires)

Large explosions were seen from the docks and many parts of the shipyard started collapsing to the waters.

Princess Gladyr: Again!

Verdin: Firing! (Fires)

Sarux: Firing! (Fires)

Saria: Firing! (Fires)

Andrex: Firing! (Fires)

Meanwhile in the broadsides rooms

Alaria: Keep going guys don't stop firing those broadsides!

Princess Gladyr: Again!

Verdin: Firing! (Fires)

Sarux: Firing! (Fires)

Saria: Firing! (Fires)

Andrex: Firing! (Fires)

The shipyards towers are collapsing, and big concrete structure blew up to pieces and the base has fire everywhere and the ships broadsides continues to fire countless of bolts nonstop.

Princess Gladyr: AGAIN!

Verdin: Firing! (Fires)

Sarux: Firing! (Fires)