Chapter Extra (Zeta Fornacis Arrival)

Sol System / Earth's Orbit / Starpoint Shipyard / May 12, 2276

The United Republic of Earth, Humanity's Union have accomplished the most difficult task in unite all nations after so many divisions, so many wars where so pointless that the united nations have come to agreement that enough is enough, no more bloodshed and is time to move on in something different. The year 2100 was the year of the massive Sol system colonization. One of the very first opened colonies was Earth's moon named Artemis - 8. The second Colony opened and established was Mars named New Amazon, now mars have lots of districts covered in cities domes that is as big as a few five kilometers tall and wide. Followed by seven more colonies established in other moons such as Jupiter's moon IO, Europa and Saturn's moon Titan and the rest are in Uranus and Neptune's Moons. Much of Humanity past and struggle have ceased to be remembered as they look finally at the stars and this time in this year May 12, 2276, marks the first hyperdrive test flight from the prototype ship Hope, with a jump range of 200lys.

Commander James Torres: (Transmitting a broadcast to the entire solar system) Humans! Men, women, and children's that are listening to this message as we are initiating our very first Hyperdrive test flight. I want to say that just take a moment and look at all our past struggles, think of all the things we were fighting, and different points of view just take a moment and think why? Why We did all of that? Today is the day where us a united humanity has finally come to put our past behind and look what is in the skies, The stars themselves. Today we mark a new era of our kind, today we mark the era of discoveries. This is the dream we all dreamed when our kind was in its early age of exploration such as the first moon landing, the first mars landing and all the very first early colonies that we have build and now look where we stand, look in this camera view from Starpoint Shipyard above Earth's Orbit. This ship prototype is the new humanity's jewel for uncovering our most ambitious questions that we have been asking for the past two centuries. Are we alone? What's out there in the vastness of stars? Is there life out there? Can we find another intelligent alien race like us? Today is the time to uncover the mysteries of the universe and today marks the age of human space exploration among the stars! Today is the day we have all dreamed for! Initiate the jump sequence!

The shipyard deployed the prototype ship, it has two rings in front and the back of the engines all powered by the strange crystal that was found on Saturn's Ring, Kisar Crystals. The ship is grey and the rings have a neon blue light ring in the middle as its powering up its hyperdrive and the front of the ship, sats the well-known young scientist Amanda Torres Hernández.

Amanda: Commander; this is Amanda from the starship Hope I'm targeting my test destination on Zeta Fornacis Jump range 109 Light years marked and hyperdrive charging.

Commander James Torres: Very good scientist, you may jump when you are ready. Humanity wishes you the best of luck on this risky mission. We don't know what's out there. Safe travel Amanda