Chapter 37: Third Fleet Battle

Red Island Seas / Midday / Two days later

The Seven Fleet and the Fifth Fleet traveled three thousand miles away from Karxilia City and they are closing in a massive sea battle where two allied nations to Harxarian Empire are engaging against the most hated nation Red League and there's the Conclaves Clans too there. Imperial Fleets are entering the battle.

Princess Gladyr: (Looking with the portable spy glass, a brand-new technology) We got Republic High States Fleets and Kingdom Of Harnian engaging Conclaves and Red League fleets.

Verdin: I can see the plasma bolts flying from here.

Several green and blue plasma bolts were flying across the distant sea battle and in the distance away from the battle, the mountains of Red Island can be seen.

Princess Gladyr: This piece of technology is making my visions much easier to spot enemies now. We are in range! Lets give our enemy a surprise attack from our fleets!

Falcon: (Hovering) I can see the battleship that I was talking about. Is in front of us in the distance!

Verdin: Wait.....I see it! Yes Gladyr! Falcon is right! It has an energy barrier around it!

Princess Gladyr: Get all of you in your guns! Saria, Andrex and Sarux!

Sarux: Im taking the rear battery!

Verdin: You have our backs! Ill be as always in the front! (Sitting in the Battery controls and is rising the cannons with its magic devices) Im in range!

Saria: Im in range now!

Andrex: Im range too!

Sarux: (Turning gun and is in range) Im in range too!

Verdin: Love....We waiting for your orders...

Princess Gladyr: (Talking in the spherical device) All fleets...Point your weapons at the battleship that has the green energy barrier now and wait for my command to fire.

All ships started turning their cannons to the battleship that has shields.

Falcon: All fleets ready Princess! Im moving away from the coming fire (Flied away and high above)

Princess Gladyr: FIRE!!!

Same domino effect but it sounded way louder this time and the plasma bolts from Gladyr's Fleet is now bright yellow in color. Over forty yellow plasma bolts fired from the fleet and they are flying and letting the gravity do its work.

Verdin: OH MY!! THERES SO MANY YELLOW BOLTS FIRED!! (Laughing)

[Conclave Battleship POV]

Conclave Lieutenant: (EYES WIDENED as he sees lots of yellow bolts like stars) MY LORD!! WE GOT INCOMING!!!

Deuron: NO!! TURN TURN!!!

Conclave Crew: WHERE THOSE SHOTS COME FROM!??!

The forty plasma bolts hit the barrier and it was heavily damaged.

Conclave Crew: Barriers are almost destroyed! Our shielding device is overheating!!

Deuron: (GROWLING) THEN REPAIR IT!! WHERE THOSE SHOTS FIRED FROM!?

[Seventh Fleet POV]

Princess Gladyr: ALL HIT!!

Verdin: NICE!!

Falcon: NICE SHOT GUYS!!

Saria: The barrier looks like its about to break!