Chapter 27: Spending Time Together

Karxilia City / Verdin's Home / Sunrise / Five months later

Verdin wakes up and it was sunrise and Gladyr is already in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Cyresa, she's already nine months old and she's almost the same size as Gladyr and looks exactly like Cyra a very exact replica of her. She's now a teen at her stage and more mature, she no longer acts more childlike, and she is now more serious and wiser. Verdin is standing there watching the two of them laughing and eating together as he's remembering how time has passed during this war after Harxarian Empire won so many battles already during theses five months. She has grown a lot now.

Cyresa: (Giggling) I KNOW MOM!!......Hey dad!

Verdin: Hello my princess!

Cyresa: You were thinking of something? Something you want to share with us?

Verdin: Ahh....Is nothing I was here thinking how you have grown theses months you are almost the same size as your mother here...

Princess Gladyr: Hah! If you use to think like that!

Cyresa: I don't know maybe because my subspecies grow faster than the rest?

Princess Gladyr: Fentalis tend to grow way faster than the rest of the other subspecies. And speaking of wish. Love have you see the news that are spreading around now?

Verdin: If any im aware of?

Princess Gladyr: Juvian subspecies is confirmed internationally a Xelaris subspecies, and his mother is a Xelaris too and apparently, they are the last two living Xelaris in our kind.

Verdin: And his father?

Princess Gladyr: Apparently his father is a Brute species.

Verdin: What?? All this time??

Princess Gladyr: As it seems yeah....Weird times to be fair. Mom told Juvian that she recommends to find a mate and breed so he can save his kind.

Verdin: And im sure he refused?

Princess Gladyr: Oh not at all! He found one already!

Verdin: Who is this apparent lover to him?

Princess Gladyr: Alaria...

Verdin: Alaria???

Princess Gladyr: Alaria said that she always liked Juvian plumages and the way he danced this happened two months ago after I've visited Sentinel Red Pyramid.

Verdin: Now its Rexus that needs a mate.

Princess Gladyr: He also has a mate too.

Verdin: You don't tell me!! I've been living on a rock taking care of you and I missed all of this!!

Princess Gladyr: (LAUGHING) Rexus is now in love with another of my subspecies!

Verdin: A Retalis??

Princess Gladyr: And she is beautiful!! Her plumage is literally splendid! She looks as pretty as me and mom!

Verdin: What's her colors and who is she?

Princess Gladyr: Shes the owner of a market that ive save her economically and her name is Layre. Verdin.....She's has cyan and purple and blue and her eyes are covered with green patterns in her face.

Verdin: Wow.....She looks indeed pretty. And im guessing he got attracted by her plumage.

Princess Gladyr: He did.. That's our specialty as Retalis for us females we tend to have most vibrant colors than males Retalis unlike Andrex he has some vibrant part but is rare. Look at me when we started staying together in the beginning you got attracted by me! (She raises her crest high)