Chapter 21: Cyresa's Daggers

Karxilia City / Verdin's Home / Morning

It was early morning and Cyresa woke from her own bed that her parents built for her. She was in their room still. She raises her head to look around the dark room and Verdin and Gladyr are both still sleeping together, and both their bodies are touching and one of Verdins wing arms is laying on top of her back as he is wrapping her, She can also hear their little snores. She stood up and went to the kitchen as she saw the big box of Akasia Wines. The most expensive wines on the global market can cost up to thousands of golds. She decides to look for something to eat breakfast, salmon. She grabbed one and as soon she was about to eat.

Princess Gladyr: (Arms crossed) You awake already?

Cyresa: (Jump scared and turned her head) Mom? You scared me.

Princess Gladyr: (Giggling) Sorry go eat if you are hungry ill look for something in here that I have for you.

Cyresa: (Mouth full of food) You...You have something for me?

Princess Gladyr: I do but eat first ill be right back (Went to the hallway and to a closet looking for something)

Cyresa continued eating and she opened a bottle of blueberry juice and drank it. Moments later after she finishes eating, Gladyr came back to her with a box, and she place it on the table.

Princess Gladyr: Open it

Cyresa: A Gift?

Princess Gladyr: I don't know, maybe.

Cyresa proceeded to open the box and she gasped.

Cyresa: Are...are theses your old daggers!?

Princess Gladyr: Yes. Now its all yours, you did very well yesterday in throwing daggers so those are yours, today we will head back at sentinel red pyramid for more lessons.

Cyresa: (She went to Gladyr and hug her) Thank you! I Love you so much!!

Princess Gladyr: (Hugging her with her big wing arms wrapping her all she can see was her small head pop up between her arms) As always love but I gave you those because my daggers are bigger for your size. Use it well.

Cyresa: (Went back to the box excited and she delicated picks up one dagger) They are so shinny!

Princess Gladyr: Because I polished before we went to bed last night. They are pure gold so be careful with it since its sharp, that's not a toy that you are carrying you hear? That's a weapon that you have in your hand.

Cyresa: I know I promise not to play with it. I wonder have you kill anyone with theses?

Princess Gladyr: (Laughing) What can I say. The one you are holding I count like fifty two?? If I remember correctly...

Cyresa: So theses have blood already! (Giggling)

Princess Gladyr; Oh...Lots of blood!

Verdin: (Still sleepy) Can you two speak more louder.....(Yawn)

Princess Gladyr: Go back to sleep you brat..

Verdin: (Low growl) what did you jus------

Princess Gladyr: (GROWL) I SAID GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU BRAT!!

Verdin: As you wish... but seriously I heard that you will carry Cyre back to Sentinel Red Pyramid?

Princess Gladyr: Oh yes I'm giving my old daggers to her as a gift.

Verdin: (Tilt his head) Oh did you?