everything i love about you

in which chris helps you with your insecurities

tw//mentions of body issues. please don't read if this will trigger you!
___

you slide the bikini straps off your shoulders as tears roll down your face. you stop when you hear a knock on the door. you quickly push them back up, wipe your eyes and cheeks, and wrap your arms around your stomach.

"hey baby, are you ready for the party? everyone's already here, they're waiting on you." chris says, opening the door and plopping himself down on your gaming chair.

"i don't feel good." you say, sinking down on your bed with your arms still around your stomach.

chris turns his head to look at you. "but babe, you felt fine like 15 minutes ago. what's going on in that pretty little mind of yours?" he says, coming over to you.

you sigh and sink down on your bed even further. "i don't look good."

chris looks at you with visible confusion in his eyes. "what are you talking about, you look amazing!" he says.

"my hips look too wide, my stomach looks too big, my arms look too chubby, my hands look too stubby. everything about me is just.. disgusting." you say, starting to tear up again.

chris grabs your hands and pulls you up so you're standing in front of him now.

he puts his hands on your hips first. "i love your hips. they're perfect length apart so when we dance in the kitchen like we always do i can guide you." he says, spinning you around. he moves his hands to your stomach. "i love your stomach. i love how it allows you to try all the new food i make, even if it looks completely inedible." now his hands are now on your arms. "i love your arms. there's no other arms i'd rather have wrapped around me while we sleep." he takes your hands in his again. "i love your hands. how they fit perfectly in mine, how they roam all over my jaw when you kiss me, how they play with my hair at any given moment. y/n, i love every single aspect of you, and there's nothing that anybody can do or say to change that, okay? you are perfect. if there was anything i could do to make you see that, i would do it in a heartbeat."

you look at him with the most love you have ever felt in your entire life. you rest your forehead against his.

"i'm so in love with you i can't even comprehend it." you say, kissing him.

after a couple seconds he pulls away. "we have to go down to the pool now, everybody's waiting on you." chris says, kissing you once more and walking out of the room. you fix the redness of your face before you follow chris out.

you make your way down to the pool, and meet up with all your friends. chris is grilling out food, and there's music playing.

what a fun summer day.
___
a/n- knock knock. "whos there?" ITS CHRISSY BITCHES

this one is pretty short but i thought it was cute

working on another one as you're reading this!!

is anyone else excited for never have i ever 4 coming out ?! i'm staying up all night and binge watching it istg

anyways thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy

xx
chrissy