lazy day

in which you and chris have a lazy day.
___

the only sounds filling the room was the quiet volume of boy meets world on the tv and the rain hitting against the window. you pulled a nearby blanket over your body, settling your head in chris' lap as he runs his fingers through your hair.

you texted chris earlier in the day, complaining about your stomach hurting. he was over at your house with flowers and sprite in a total of 8 minutes, and you guys have been cuddled up on the couch together ever since.

it started raining about half an hour ago, and that really set the mood even more.

"how's your stomach feeling?" chris asks softly, sensing that the quiet ambience of the room shouldn't be disrupted.

"like shit."

"do you want anything to eat? it might help your stomach." he suggests, but you just shrug your shoulders.

"i do, but then we have to get up. and i don't want to do that." you say, and chris just laughs quietly.

"you stay here. i'll be back before you can say 'chris is amazing.'" he jokes, gently lifting your head off his lap as he padded over to the kitchen. you adjust your position on the couch to watch- admiring the way he lightly bit his bottom lip while searching through the fridge. "do you want pineapples or strawberries? or blueberries, you have those too. and kiwis. oh, and-"

you cut him off with a laugh. "whatever you want. i probably won't eat much anyways."

he nods and begins to cut up various fruits. you adjust your position once more, turning back to the television. after a minute or two, you hear chris finish up in the kitchen. you scoot over on the couch as chris comes back and sits himself down in his original spot with a bowl of cut up fruit in his hand. you set your head back on his lap where you were just moments before and pluck a pineapple out of the bowl he was holding.

"thank you." you say quietly, humming softly as chris begins to play with your hair once more.

"for what? it's your food." he laughs, and you chuckle in agreement.

"no, not just for the snack. but for coming over and just always being here. thank you."

"well you're very welcome, pretty girl. i wouldn't do it for anybody else." he says, kissing you on the top of your head and going back to twirl some more of your hair.

you smile to yourself and continue to eat the fruit that chris had prepared.

maybe it was the food, but you like to think that with chris by your side, you felt better already.
___
a/n- it's chrisssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy

WHO GOT THEIR ERAS MOVIE TICKETS

i hope people don't make it turn into like a billie eilish movie bc that was atrocious

anyways

i'm sorry this one is so short but if you guys are gonna make me write a part 2 of plane to paris then i need to soften the blow with some cute ones 😟

i was shopping for a hoco dress yesterday and i looked so bad in every single one except one but the one i liked everyone thought i looked horrible in it was so sad

anyways

i hope you enjoyed and i love you all so much

xx
chrissy